It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Joke: U.N. Elects Saudi Arabia to Women's Rights Commission

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Yes I was trying to point out the absurdity of it all. American Flag Hijabs.... insanity.

Does anyone know any good, upstanding men, that marry a 6 year old, rape her at 9, (so they say, I am sure it was younger) and then use her to wash the semen off of his clothes prior to attending church?

SOUNDS LIKE FEMINISM TO ME!

Get to washing ladies, Sharia feminism is in town!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
Yes I was trying to point out the absurdity of it all. American Flag Hijabs.... insanity.

Does anyone know any good, upstanding men, that marry a 6 year old, rape her at 9, (so they say, I am sure it was younger) and then use her to wash the semen off of his clothes prior to attending church?

SOUNDS LIKE FEMINISM TO ME!

Get to washing ladies, Sharia feminism is in town!

Now, now, Winstonian, what you are saying now borders on Islamophobia. Hmm? Should I just dismiss everything you say without investigating your claims, or does the word Islamophobic mean I don't have to? Decisions, decisions...

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I am scared of no man, but disgusted by many.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

originally posted by: Winstonian
I am scared of no man, but disgusted by many.

The vast majority of people on this planet will have a seed of doubt planted in their mind the minute you are accused by anybody (no matter how unjust or irrational that accusation was) for being Islamophobic. It doesn't matter who, what, when, where, how...it will happen and you cannot just brush it off with "I fear not any labels!". I'm not saying you have to care about what other people think or say about you, but very few people will want to believe what you are saying if that label has been thrown on you, and you choose to ignore you didn't hear what they said instead of briefly denying the false allegation and then moving on from there.

I have seen it happen so many times. The worst thing you can do is become very defensive and then speak the next 10 minutes how you couldn't "possibly" be Islamophobic, and then all hope is lost.

Simply state: "I am NOT Islamophobic, why are you calling me Islamophobic?" and move on. ANY reason for them to bring the label up again or expand on why they gave you the label is 100% the burden of their own, not yours.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Given the EU nominated Saudi Arabia as Women's right commission chair, why would the US have restraint not to sell weapons to the Saudis...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join