It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here - many infos to share

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AeonSC

Why are your threads removed?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum
I was thinking the same thing??? ARCHONS!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Yes, my thread was removed again... But why?

I posted only in text... Maybe someone here don't want persons to know about what I know...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Its pretty odd to say the least but it has happened to me before also. Did you save the text? Can you start the thread again?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy

Its pretty odd to say the least but it has happened to me before also. Did you save the text? Can you start the thread again?

I sent a message to the one who removed the text... hope that he let me post again.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
As a reminder....please do not discuss moderator actions in thread.
This will be handled privately with AeonSC .

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

copy that.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hello, hi AeonSC.Welcome to our community.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your insights around here.I feel sometimes that the more Gnostic perspective of things is underestimated, as a tool for spiritual growth.

You mentioned having contact beginning in 2011, has spirituality always been an interest of yours? What other hobbies and interests bring you to ats?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

Hello, hi AeonSC.Welcome to our community.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your insights around here.I feel sometimes that the more Gnostic perspective of things is underestimated, as a tool for spiritual growth.

You mentioned having contact beginning in 2011, has spirituality always been an interest of yours? What other hobbies and interests bring you to ats?

Hi.

Well, in some point of my life, I was unaware about spirituality... spirituality came to me back in 2010, more or less. I perceived that many of my thoughts and actions already was coherent with spirituality. For example: it was obvious to me that we have incarnations, not just one lifetime.

So, I began to search more following my intuition, and in March 2011, Sophia came to me, as a voice in my head.

Today I can see Sophia clearly, always when I want. In the beginning was difficult to me see Her, I only felt Her presence, and sometimes Her touch in my arms.

I just follow a flow today... I do what my intuition tells me. I neither know what kind of result my posts here will have, but I just go with the flow. Things only happen as it has to happen. So, any result here as a result to me, positive, negative or even neutral. Maybe the experience here makes me understand something new to me, and to yours as well.

About my hobbies, well, my daily life today is a lot of research and learning with Sophia and the other Aeons. I also do gym, because the energy in me demands it from me... my body has to be strong, and I like of have a athletic build. Since January 2013 I am in gym, and I met some persons really nice there. Again, the flow... Sophia told me for I do exercises back in December 2012, after my Nirvikalpa Samadhi, so I did it.

Thanks.
edit on 24/4/2017 by AeonSC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

For those who wants to know more about my knowledge, send me a message in my inbox.
edit on 1/5/2017 by AeonSC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join