It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEEN Live Stream Today 4/23

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hello and greetings to all friends of the Boognish !

So this weekend in Atlanta is 420 Fest at Sweetwater brewery, and they are live streaming some of the larger acts, including today's performance by the one and only WEEN!

If you do not know ween, this will be a great intro, if you know the boog than strap on your jammy packs and let's get down.

Here is the link

youtu.be...

Ween plays 4-6 followed by Wisespread panic.

It is a quality stream, I watched Trey Band on Friday.

I'll be seeing ween in royal oak in June, but their touring is so limited these days, gotta take what you can get ...

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

I was at the 420Festival yesterday and it had a lot of great acts! My favorite shows were Voodoo Visionary and Slightly Stoopid.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I caught some is slightly stooped stream as well...

I run a small brewery and the idea of that huge of a festival happening at a brewery party just makes me giddy!

a reply to: RogueWater

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
S&F just for saying Ween!

Throw in some complementary jams to boot!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yaassss!

Thanks for the tunes.

Ween as a band is hot as hell right now be sure to catch the show !

"Smile on mighty Jesus , spinal meningitis got me down.."

a reply to: Bobaganoosh

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I live in a part of Texas where nobody has ever heard of them..

These take me back to living in Austin around 97. Great times. Amazing venues all of which are dust now, they took the great music with them.

Few will ever know the joy of living in a Volkswagen Microbus, or a 70 Fleetwood Limo. What a time.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Lol, never got to live in bus but did make a home out of a white '91 dodge spirit once...

I spent a few days in Austin on 6th (?) street about 8 years ago... it was pretty cool. Music everywhere. I hear the tourism has only gotten worse.

Ween live at Stubbs has to be one of the better live albums Iv ever heard.. I believe it was recorded at the "old" Stubbs ...

Ween has grown a lot since they "broke up" a few years ago... somehow Phish got their fan base hooked on the boognish and now they are playing huge festivals.

All good things.

a reply to: Bobaganoosh

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Awesome. I considered going to see them at the 420 Fest in Atl this weekend since they're now back playing together (occasionally).

Wow, I haven't seen them since...White Pepper Tour?

Fat Lenny!

top topics

join