It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the Left hate Rich Successful people?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The left hates the rich because they are hypocrites, Plain and simple. If they had all the success and riches, they would just murder Men, Women and Children just like Mao did during the Chinese Marxist revolution.

Anytime any left wing movement has taken over a monarchy or capitalist government, they quickly have became the exact entity that they lied about in order to grab the power from their so called enemies.

These vermin are swindlers, liars and communist sympathizing dividers. They are essentially just criminals who are laying and waiting, they contribute absolutely nothing to helping families prosper, only their own bank accounts.

All they want is to replace old Kings with new Kings, and it's always with the less educated, more cruel, and the most weak minded maggots that never contributed anything whatsoever to human progress. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Looks like you just won for the most ignorant, divisive and biased post today on ATS. Good for you.

I would find it amazing that such a lack of mental capacity has even allowed you to make it this far in life without somehow killing yourself.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Wait, don't Repubs always say the Left loves and follows George Soros? And aren't the Clinton's both rich & successful? At this point, it seems like you're just throwing random crap at the wall, hoping that something sticks.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
At this point, it seems like you're just throwing random crap at the wall, hoping that something sticks.

Well that is typical behavior for simple primates after all. I guess we shouldn't be that surprised.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The Left does NOT hate rich/successful people. They adore Madonna, Samuel Jackson, LeBron James, and any other celebrity worth over $1 million dollars. They loved Donald Trump too, before he wisely abandoned the dark side.

The ONLY groups that Hillary was truthful with, were rich celebrities and investment bankers, during those secret meetings she had with them.

edit on 4/23/2017 by carewemust because: duh!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Why should anyone give a good god damn how much money someone has or makes.

It's all bullsh#t.

Mind your own ####ing business.

Make your own damned money.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: SheopleNation

Looks like you just won for the most ignorant, divisive and biased post today on ATS. Good for you.

I would find it amazing that such a lack of mental capacity has even allowed you to make it this far in life without somehow killing yourself.

Dang.
Step away from the keyboard.
Something is not right.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Yes I know.

I'm infected by the vile negative hate speech that is spewed out by certain members here daily against "The Left" and "Liberals" or basically anyone who doesn't agree with their tiny little pea brained perspective.

So I'm trying to minimize the sickness now by releasing those toxins. But it's probably just making it worse.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
The left hates the rich because they are hypocrites, Plain and simple.

These vermin are swindlers, liars and communist sympathizing dividers. They are essentially just criminals who are laying and waiting, they contribute absolutely nothing to helping families prosper, only their own bank accounts.

~$heopleNation

I disagree with a portion of your assertion. The Left-leaning Obama Administration helped plenty of families prosper, thanks to government programs. Remember, being "prosperous" is a relative condition.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Why does the Left hate Rich Successful people?

Perhaps that is the way that some hateful people see those who hoeard the resources that belong to all?
Perhaps because there are only so much resources on the planet, and if the selfish, the greedy, the corrupt, the vain and Prideful didn't hoard more than their share, perhaps they might be seen a bit less hatefully.

"Charity means not taking more than your share, of anything! Ever!"
It is an unconditional Virtue of unconditional Love, something the corrupt wealthy know nothing about.

On the other hand, do hateful people really need reasons to hate, or just 'targets'?

And the inherent, Loveless corrupt hatefulness of the right wingers?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: buster2010

Why is he a sorry sack of crap? Cause His Father left him something? Be sure to give to charity all your parents may leave you so you can stay ideologically pure.

He's a sorry sack of crap because he is a racist sack of crap.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

like the way you associate successful with wealth, funny how the two always seem to go together.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The "left" doesnt hate rich successful people, the "left" (and most people) dislike jerks.

Unfortunately, money sometimes turns people into greedy, impossible to get along with, judgmental jerks.

That is all

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Tarring the entirety of "the left" or "the right" as one single definition is the problem with modern politics. It also renders this thread moot.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You're the guy that believes in ghosts right?

I think you need to have a closer look at yourself before judging others.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree with that. So tell congress to not give the rich a great big tax break. I don't want my money going to anymore bailouts and "tax cuts" to the rich. Cuts never happens, it just rolls down hill to counties raising taxes on property owners. Rent is expensive enough.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I don't. I am rich and successful. Lol.
Actually I'm retired.
Not yet sixty. Retired two years ago already.
Don't put people in boxes.
We don't hate trump because he's rich. We hate him because he's a dick.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Don't put people in boxes.

Only in baskets
lol

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

What makes you think the immigrants posses little skills and wealth?
Only the wealthiest from those countries could afford to leave and travel somewhere else. And to come here??? Yeah . No the poor unskilled are not coming.
Think. Are the poor in this country able to take trips to other countries? Umm probably not.
Plane tickets to Europe are over five hundred one way from here.
Due to governmental regulations I cannot get airfares to Syria from the states to give an average cost but I'm sure it's beyond the scope of the poor.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I just felt like coming into the mud pit and ranting against those who severely suffer from the devastating mental disorder called liberalism, it was a temporary urge.

It's nothing to come unhinged about, so calm down before you hurt yourself. You may want to consider playing on the freeway, preferably at night while drunk. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join