It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex. Congressman Patrick Kennedy anti-marijuana stance shows he is truly a puppet of big pharma

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Correct.

Just part of the frustration over this guy is that he was given a slap on the wrist when he plowed his car into a median divider ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD! A police car just happened to be parked right there, HE ALMOST PLOWED INTO THE POLICE CAR! When the police called the incident in their supervisor told them they couldn't give him a sobriety test so their was not official record of how f^*kd up he was.

He did no time and went to Betty Ford which I'm sure the Kennedy's have a palatial full time accommodation there.

Now he wants to re stoke the WAr On Drugs engine that throw low level drug possession arrests to prison for decades.

This guy is exactly the example of who we do not want in office. Honestly I wouldn't want this guy handling my drive thru order!

reply to: BeefNoMeat

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I am from WA, i use my bong every other night. Edibles are delicious. Even have one of them E-cigs for the oil. I don't drive when i am high, I go to work sober. I do not see weed as a problem. To me it is a better alternative to alcohol. Medical benefits are only a giant plus! There is nothing bad about it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join