It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dabbling in "creative visualization" and the "secret"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Fair enough.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
New age is a system of credit. What they dont tell you is how to pass on the bill to others. Its what they practice though.

Positive energy is negative energy. They "accentuate the vitreous" Ben Franklin was a Satanist.

You need what this world calls Negative. Secular "positive" is a mirror image and exact opposite in every way of the true path.

Examples:
Keeping people in cages, claiming it is easier to keep them fed: "positive" thinking

Telling someone they stink, so they can address the health problem: "negative" thinking.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

Mark 11:23

23 “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.

By the way, that's from Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Mark 11:23

23 “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.

By the way, that's from Jesus Christ.

Is Jesus telling you to ask the universe for things ? That quote starts with " have faith in God" and goes on to talk about believing what you ask for in prayer... and when praying .. not to hold things against others so you can be forgiven of your sins. Mark 11: 20 to 25

The book The Secret makes no mention of Jesus or God or of our sinful nature so please don't say Jesus's words endorse that New Age enlightenment thinking.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I debated with myself about posting here. I've been following this thread with interest because I have done the exact same thing as you op. Only I am afraid I have gone even further, and allowed the lust in my heart to overcome me. You see, I was using these techniques to try to get a woman that I work with. I read a thread about this on ATS a long time ago and thought if there's any way that can really work I'll give it a try.

I practiced this for many months, telling myself that it was nothing wrong, that I was just focusing on something I wanted and trying to use natural laws to my advantage. The whole time I was in denial and knew that I was doing wrong though. I have since turned away from the whole scheme and repented of it.

Strangely enough while I was doing this the subject of my focus seemed more and more distant from me, as though she was using all her willpower to build a wall between us. Since I stopped she has warmed up again and now she gives me sly smiles and lots of coy looks. There was a time that I would have given up all I have to get with her, but no, I realize now how foolish I was.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Nope. Jesus said very plainly that if we believe in what we say and want we will have it.

I didn't say that Jesus endorsed The Secret ... I said that claiming what you want and believing in its arrival was supported by Jesus.

There are multiple statements in the Bible that supports the idea that the Universe has been given to us as the Children of GOD, and that we have been given the power and the authority to get what we desire from it.

Which is what The Secret says in general. Also, you're wrong in your claim that it doesn't mention GOD.

I was suggesting to the poster that they hadn't "sinned in God's eyes" as they were basically following Christ's teaching.

If the verse I posted offended your personal beliefs about how this works, that was not my intention.
edit on 27-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join