It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe it or not

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm a new member here, but thought I'd share my only encounter. It was seven or eight years ago. Some buddies of mine and me were on our way to a party. I was staring out the back window at the summer sky. I looked to the west and saw a large light over a nearby town. I kept looking trying to figure out if it was a plane or a streetlight or something else. Then it winked out.

I was still watching a few seconds later when it reappeared farther up in the sky. By then my curiousity had full hold and I had my buddies looking all over in the sky too. This light would blink out and reappear miles away from where it was in the matter of seconds. We realized that wasn't the only light in the sky. There was seven large lights by my count and roughly a hundred smaller lights. My buddy who was driving was swerving all over the road by this point, so I told him to pull over so we could get a better look.

We got out on a small country road. As we looked up, one of the large ships went right over head! It was not more than 75-100 ft above us and never made a sound. If I tried to describe what it looked like, I would be a liar, as this was a long time ago. But I believe it was triangular. As we watched the lights slowly started disappearing. We experienced no time loss and I talked to a few people at the party who had seen the same thing.

Well, don't remember much else, just thought I'd share my tidbit. I really like the site.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
That was a long time ago sounds like it would be cool to see.
You said you seen seven lights. Were they from multiple crafts?
I was also wondering if you could tell me the area you are in and if it was seven oreight years ago?
Maybe we can find out if some other people seen it.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I just wish there were more UFOs in Asia.Anyways,the UFO didn't do anything to you right?Zapped you guys?

Hope not.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Didn't zap me no. The lights were on different crafts. seven or eight different large craft. i'm about 50 miles east of St. Louis, MO. in central IL

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
So far in or around St. Louis I've found many reports of a blue light seen while many people were watching fireworks. July 4th 1997.
Any guess of the time of year? Season?

I don't mean to make it seem if I can't find a report close to yours it's not true.
I won't be able to prove anything. I just think It would be cool if some other people reported seeing the same thing.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hmmm MO. Isnt that where they station the F117's? Not saying this was an F117 but if the government does make the triangular UFO's then maybe they station them there as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Nope.I don't think it's a human aircraft or anything like that.Lights that can be seen from far on a military aircraft isn't a perfect combination my friend.

Well,all I can say is bring along a camera anywhere you go man.Probably you'll be able to catch a glimpse of them again and snap some nice pics for ATS!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it was the summer of 97. I'm also pretty sure it wasn't July 4. I think it was later in the summer more like August maybe even September. I was still in high school and my one buddy was getting ready to leave for the Army. Thats why I think it was closer to school starting up than in July. Maybe even early fall.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Here are some related sightings I found for October 15th '97. I Hope some of them are relevant.

Deer Grove, IL. 23:30.Triangle shape. 2 friends and I were going for a late-night walk on my farm. We were standing on a hill and I looked up towards the trees, and saw a ve...

St. Louis, MO. 22:00. inside the house, but could tell it was above us

Freeport, IL. Freeport IL Two different reports of blinking light seen by same witness within a years time.

Also a sighting for October 1st '97
21:30 Bourbonais, IL. Triangle shape. I was traveling home from visiting my dad in Carle Hospital on 113 heading towards Custer Park, IL. It was dark out I was in farm count

Found all this info from this site.

new topics

top topics

join