It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea threatens to strike US aircraft carrier to show 'military's force'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Did you see the aftermath of that mass show of force on the beachfront? Looked like several soldiers were dead and many more wandering around in shock..or were deaf. They're easily replaceable and mean nothing to Kim Jong.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: yuppa

Did you see the aftermath of that mass show of force on the beachfront? Looked like several soldiers were dead and many more wandering around in shock..or were deaf. They're easily replaceable and mean nothing to Kim Jong.

Of course. fewer mouths to feed.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
April 30, 2017

Kim Jong is wallowing in so much embarrassment and failure, that he's now becoming insanely desperate, and more dangerous than ever.

A few hours ago, North Korea added the Nuclear powered submarine Michigan (docked at Soul) to his list of targets.

""North Korea has threatened to sink a US nuclear submarine deployed in South Korean waters.

"The moment the USS Michigan tries to budge even a little, it will be doomed to face the miserable fate of becoming an underwater ghost without being able to come to the surface," the North's propaganda website Urminzokkiri said.

"The urgent fielding of the nuclear submarine in the waters off the Korean Peninsula, timed to coincide with the deployment of the super aircraft carrier strike group, is intended to further intensify military threats toward our republic.""

Source: www.independent.co.uk... tml

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
He apparently also 'threatened' Israel as well...

This is getting silly, and until i see Kim himself say such things in clear English im calling BS on a lot of the recent 'threats'

Yes we all saw the opera.. but even that was a staged event.. no actual words from the man himself.

Sorry if that pops the propaganda bubble, but this is serious.. far too serious just to take the MSM gov/puppets and millcorp's word for it. (you know.. those that directly $$$ benefit each time you fire a missile and folks die)

That's is not to say i like the man... i just don't trust our 'friends' anymore, it's too easy now for them to say something and everyone just follows the leader into oblivion.

I want a clear, and undeniable, threat coming from Kim or his generals... or it's all just propaganda.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

We are at war not propaganda.
HES already tested NUKES in violation of the ceasefire and is trying to get intercontinental power and the answer is an iron NO same for Iran THAT ONE should kick off as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
If it 'kicks off'

It starts in MY backyard.

So yes.. I want hard proof before i join the bandwagon, not the echo's of a thousand enlisted posters.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

We are still in a declared war...

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Could just be all fake news?

Is there any video of Kim saying the things they say he is saying?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

nup, not a single digital 1 or 0

I get the need to burn the world for America.... i really do, but it's getting absurd.
Every Australian/Asian person should be asking the same question, how much of this is 'actual' and how much is 'fabricated' to further a war agenda.

Because once it starts, once the bombs start falling on Asia/NK.. there's no going back for us.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join