It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea threatens to strike US aircraft carrier to show 'military's force'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The important question is... What the hell is a US aircraft carrier doing there?

If it wasn't there, there would be no rhetoric.

What do you expect really?

Poor america threatened by NK.

It's the other way around! Don't provoke them! Get the hell out of there and mind your own business! I'm sure US has more then enough internal problems to tend to.

US military actions are beginning to resemble a cancer on Earth that needs to be healed. With each new president come 2 or 3 new wars, with the "countries to annihilate list" steadily growing.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Lil Kim is a lunatic.

I think the entire world knows this, yet their close neighbors and the United Nations, ignore his dangerous rants and nuclear ambitions. The United Nations is a worthless organization in my view. If nations were truly united to defend against countries that invade, or threaten others, the threat of war would be lessened.

If nations were truily united to defend against countries that invade, or threaten others, US would cease to exist.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Velatropa24

If nations were truily united to defend against countries that invade, or threaten others, US would cease to exist.

I don't know if the U.S. would no longer exist, but U.S. intrusion in foreign matters would no longer exist. It would also prevent other countries from meddling in foreign affairs. If the United Nations did their job, they could have prevented the U.S. from invading Iraq and prevented them from occupying so many foreign countries.

The U.S. has caused many countries to become destabilized, yet they've received no condemnation for doing so. The entire middle east has become a powder keg thanks to the U.S..

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Read the article, can't see any where they threaten anything.

All it says is that they are combat ready.

More fake news from fox.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Do we have any hard evidence the North Koreans said they will attack a US carrier or is this more MSM click bait, or the deep state strengthening their excuse to goto war with North Korea.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

“Our revolutionary forces are combat-ready to sink a U.S. nuclear powered aircraft carrier with a single strike," according to North Korea’s ruling Workers’ Party’s newspaper, the Rodong Sinmum.

The paper also likened the USS Carl Vinson to a “gross animal” and said a strike on the carrier would be “an actual example to show our military’s force.”

Source

Your quote there doesn't come close to matching the title.

Talking about military capability in the face of an enemy knocking on your door doesn't equate to a declaration of war.

After all we've been thru together the past year, how are you now falling for this BS Neocon war propaganda????

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
surprised a emp wave machine isn't already doing that from sides or sat. above

Inverse square law. Effect of the pulse diminishes with distance. It would require too much power to be effective at such a distance.

edit on 23-4-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This has been happening every year since before most of you were born.

I keep asking but nobody can tell me, what is different now??

Heres some threats and incidents from north korea from 2013 to 2016 (click events to see the list)

List of threats and incidents from north korea 2013
en.m.wikipedia.org...

List of threats and incidents from north korea 2014
en.m.wikipedia.org...

List of threats and incidents from north korea 2015
en.m.wikipedia.org...

List of threats and incidents from north korea 2016
en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-4-2017 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
And unfortunately that will be the only way there will be real peace on earth. A bit less than 400 million loss is not too bad considering it will bring peace to 7.5 billion left. If you left the anericans to rot and become compost you even have a nice. Ig form to feed the world

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
How many countries did NK invade in the last 70 years? How many wars did NK started in the last 70 years? How many foreign citizens did NK killed in the last 70 years? How many countries did usa detroyed in the last 70 years, wars started in the last 70 years, people killed in the last 70 years, how many people suffer today due to usa interference? No sane american can tell me you not the root cause of all the problems we face here on earth. Or at least most of them. You are a vicious cancer that is destroying this planet.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I have never felt the need to take up arms and go fight for someone elses cause. I did fight to protect my country against invaders yes. I do not think what isis do and what happen in the middle east is the way i would treat people. I only know the north Koreans who live in my country. They are humble hard working people who keep to themselfs. Very friendly and helpfull when you take the time to get to know them. I never been to NK i however do not believe in the bs that the west regurgitate about them. Many of the NK citizens in my country go back home at least 1 time per year. If it was so bad there they would not have done that. What i do know is this. I am at a point in time that if usa invade another country i might feel different about not getting involve in assisting them defending against usa. I am not even religious. I do not care if that invasion will be an Arab, Middle eastern , North Korean, Iranian est country. I had enough of the usa. If that make me a terrorist in the eyes of the usa, then so be it.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: therealfreeworld

How many foreign citizens did NK killed in the last 70 years?

Do you really think their propaganda machine would tell the truth??

No sane american can tell me

Hold on.

A bit less than 400 million loss is not too bad

That doesn't sound a tad insane to you???

I never been to NK i however do not believe in the bs that the west regurgitate about them.

Ok,I see...would you believe NK than??

You are a vicious cancer that is destroying this planet.

Nope....people who are willing to let 400 million people die are the problem.

Kim's bluffs might get called and might be his undoing.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: therealfreeworld

How many foreign citizens did NK killed in the last 70 years?

Do you really think their propaganda machine would tell the truth??

No sane american can tell me

Hold on.

A bit less than 400 million loss is not too bad

That doesn't sound a tad insane to you???

I never been to NK i however do not believe in the bs that the west regurgitate about them.

Ok,I see...would you believe NK than??

You are a vicious cancer that is destroying this planet.

Nope....people who are willing to let 400 million people die are the problem.

Kim's bluffs might get called and might be his undoing.

And what about the questions you convienently not answered and not included here? The once about usa? If you so high and holy answer those too.
You will not cause you know you people killed more than 400 million people all over the world inthe last 70 years. Invaded and or destroyed more than a dozen sovereign countries, indirectly by sponsoring terrorism how many more. You all are sick psychopathic murderers in the usa.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The entire planet has too many assholes like Trump and Kimmie, and now LePen in positions of influence.

I say let them all get together in a boxing ring and get the whole mess over with...

You people that want war should maybe go join the French Foreign Legion and get it out of your system.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Ive always had the feeling that Kims a stooge for the US.
He gets to do pretty much as he pleases, in return he throws a few less than subtle threats our way now and then.
Him and his gand are still sitting pretty and the ordinary population get the #ty end of the stick.....again!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
Do we have any hard evidence the North Koreans said they will attack a US carrier or is this more MSM click bait, or the deep state strengthening their excuse to goto war with North Korea.

Make no mistake, the US deal with coal selling to China cutting NK finances to the bone,forces NK into a civil war
Their people will have no option but to revolt
No doubt right now, the US is planning an uprising of their people in that country right now
It's common sense

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
The entire planet has too many assholes like Trump and Kimmie, and now LePen in positions of influence.

I say let them all get together in a boxing ring and get the whole mess over with...

You people that want war should maybe go join the French Foreign Legion and get it out of your system.
French Foreign legion ??? US State Dept more like!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Maybe we've already shown that we can blow up their rockets as they're leaving their silos.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
if our aircraft carrier wasn't near a foreign country showing aggression and provoking another nation, i don't think NK would be threatening said aircraft carrier....

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Do it.

So I never have to see a stupid NK news blurb again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join