It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson and Robert Kennedy Jr. about the vaccine conspiracy 5 minute video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The reason I am posting this video is because of the study done in Africa where children that were vaccinated with the DPT shot where 10 times more likely to die in the next two months than those babies that were not.

At the beginning of the video it is explained why back in 87/89 the big push for more and more vaccinations started and how big farma basically has been able to cover their butts from lawsuits. Mercury is still in the flu shots or Kennedy says 48 million of them.. Not trying to start a big argument but the whole ten times more likely to die within two months got my attention...as it should every ones.

My kids are all in their late 40s so they did not have to get all the shots required today.. However one of my daughters has an autistic daughter who we all swear the kid changed after a round of shots when still an infant. Just unlucky ? No she was normal until she got the shots and within a month the kid could/would no longer hold eye contact...

There are to many stories like mine and others to totally disregard what is being done to children around the world with a shot regime that is designed to maximize profits more than it is to protect children.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The reason I am posting this video is because of the study done in Africa where children that were vaccinated with the DPT shot where 10 times more likely to die in the next two months than those babies that were not.

At the beginning of the video it is explained why back in 87/89 the big push for more and more vaccinations started and how big farma basically has been able to cover their butts from lawsuits. Mercury is still in the flu shots or Kennedy says 48 million of them.. Not trying to start a big argument but the whole ten times more likely to die within two months got my attention...as it should every ones.

My kids are all in their late 40s so they did not have to get all the shots required today.. However one of my daughters has an autistic daughter who we all swear the kid changed after a round of shots when still an infant. Just unlucky ? No she was normal until she got the shots and within a month the kid could/would no longer hold eye contact...

There are to many stories like mine and others to totally disregard what is being done to children around the world with a shot regime that is designed to maximize profits more than it is to protect children.

youtu.be...

A lot of people have different opinions on this but i'd prefer my kid to be vaccinated.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart
Against what?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Wow, I am really surprised this got air time, and really glad it did. I have seen the movie Vaxxed, which had a hard time getting released/shown. I have been aware of the dangers of vaccines since 1999 and saw how Andrew Wakefield was destroyed by the medical establishment for their Big Pharma masters when he linked the new triple MMR vaccine to autism. He was not the only one to come to this conclusion after doing a study, but he was the one that the medical community, government and media made a huge example of, which silenced others who knew the truth. It's an absolute bloody outrage that this has been allowed to continue, and all for profit and population reduction, as far as I can see.

The fact the the HPV vaccine, given to pre-teens and early teens has had reactions from losing their ability to walk to death and still it is being ignored whilst being pushed on everyone (as boys are in the plan to get it also). I am lucky that in the UK kids are not required to have as many vaccines as those in the USA, and that they are not compulsory in order to get into school, however, you do come under a great deal of pressure to agree to let your kids have them. I fear this may be changing, as the authorities have more and more power to remove your kids from your care and the Named Person Scheme kicks in with assigning every child with a state guardian and the for now voluntary sharing of medical records with government agencies, other medical establishments, research charities and God only knows who else that is not specifically listed in the small print.

If I were young again and wanting to start a family now, I would be absolutely terrified for the safety of my child regarding the vaccine regime and would either find a country that does not have this regime to have my baby in or would just not have kids. The sad thing is the high percentage of the population that are blindly trusting of the medical brainwashed establishment and so the rise of disorders under the autistic umbrella continue to rise in varying degrees of severity. It makes me both very angry and seriously heart broken.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Meanwhile back at the ranch...
Millions of children have been given the DPT shot without incident since the beginning of the twentieth century.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Do you have kids now? We're they vaccinated?

Nothing's changed.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Medical brainwashed community....
Ok I'm out of this one.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

If my kids had to get these shots now, I would be apprehensive about it. Parents put their faith into government agencies that are supposed to protect public health, but with all the law suits revolving around prescription drugs you have to question if they really are trying to protect us.

Just listening to all the serious side effects from prescription drugs being advertised on TV, makes you wonder if taking these drugs will shorten your life or possibly kill you! You don't know who to believe anymore.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Yup I have 3 and only started to wake up to all of this when it was time for baby no 2 and baby no 3 to have the MMR. At that point we got privately paid for single vaccines, as at that time it was only just breaking about the dangers of the new triple vaccine, and was thought it may be due to the child having to cope with 3 vaccines at the one time. My first child developed very mild dyspraxia, but this wasn't recognised until he was 4 when a very observant pre-school teacher saw something was not right. Being my first baby I did not know some of the characteristics he presented were out with the norm. I had him tested and it was confirmed he had very mild dyspraxia. That was the start of my learning curve and when I started to learn about the MMR link, my heart broke, because it was my signature on the form to allow him this vaccine, it was my fault he was this way. To this day, 20 years later, it still tares me apart. That is why I did what I could to stop this from happening to the other two. They still both have slight issues, and that was with only one round of single vaccines, I did not take them back for the booster which is given for herd immunity purposes. I have learned so much more since then, and had I known then what I know now, they wouldn't have had the vaccines.

edit on 23-4-2017 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2017 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Really? Millions without incident? You do realise your statement is statistically impossible? Everything has a risk.

Historically, DTP was the most controversial of all childhood vaccines. The old ‘whole cell’ shot was associated with a large number of serious side-effects including a fairly high risk of seizures and, more rarely, permanent brain damage and death. The newer, purportedly safer ‘acellular’ shot has also been linked with a risk of seizures and brain damage and has had its effectiveness questioned since very high levels of vaccination in children (over 95% as of 2008 in Australia) have not led to a decline in whooping cough. Instead, we now have more pertussis in children then at any time since the vaccine was introduced to the childhood schedule in 1953.

avn.org.au...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda
Really? Millions without incident? You do realise your statement is statistically impossible? Everything has a risk.

Historically, DTP was the most controversial of all childhood vaccines. The old ‘whole cell’ shot was associated with a large number of serious side-effects including a fairly high risk of seizures and, more rarely, permanent brain damage and death. The newer, purportedly safer ‘acellular’ shot has also been linked with a risk of seizures and brain damage and has had its effectiveness questioned since very high levels of vaccination in children (over 95% as of 2008 in Australia) have not led to a decline in whooping cough. Instead, we now have more pertussis in children then at any time since the vaccine was introduced to the childhood schedule in 1953.

avn.org.au...

I'd question the "millions without incident" too.
It's probably nearer to billions without incident.

The chance of a serious adverse event from a vaccine is less than 1 in a million which is only stated as such in order to actually provide a finite number. In reality it's only slightly greater than zero.
You have far more chance being injured by lightning whilst buying a winning lotto ticket.

The site you copy & pasted from (an anti-vaccine site, not a "skeptics" site) regurgitates the same tired old anti-science rhetoric which has been shown to be false time and time again.
What a surprise.

Oh, anyone who accepts "medical information" from self-styled (non)experts with no knowledge nor experience of vaccines in a clinical environment (e.g. all of the presenters and commentators in the film Vaxxed) needs to have a good hard look at themselves.
And then look up the word "gullible".

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The trend of the alt right is to get people to harm themselves 'for their own better interests'.

Not getting vaccinated and skipping the 1 in millions chance you die or whatever isn't worth the diseases they prevent in their mind. My dad thinks like these idiots, and he got the Chicken Pox when he was 45 and almost died from it. Super ironic if you ask me, considering he feared death from the vaccination.

Consider this story before you just let your kids go unvaccinated.
edit on 24-4-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?
I see you can spell the word gullible (or did you cut and paste?), but do you actually understand its meaning? Or are you just another member who displays the virtues of the Dunning-Kruger Effect?
Ok fair enough why would you want to believe an anti vax site.... what about some comments from one of the manufacturers of said vaccines? Would they be 'expert' enough for you? see below.
'Without incident'...big words... do you understand what an incident might actually be?

The chance of a serious adverse event from a vaccine is less than 1 in a million which is only stated as such in order to actually provide a finite number. In reality it's only slightly greater than zero. You have far more chance being injured by lightning whilst buying a winning lotto ticket.

So you dont understand statistics and probabilities either.

regurgitates the same tired old anti-science rhetoric which has been shown to be false time and time again. What a surprise.

Well at least I provided something more than an opinion to back up my statements, wheres yours? False time and time again? LOL

Anyway fYI even though I doubt it would sink in...

boostrix

BOOSTRIX

PRODUCT INFORMATION
NAME OF THE MEDICINE
Combined diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis (dTpa) vaccine

ADVERSE REACTIONS
Clinical Trial Experience
The safety profile below is based on data from clinical trials where BOOSTRIX was administered to 1931 adults, adolescents and children (above 10 years of age).
Data from clinical trials conducted for BOOSTRIX in 839 children (from 4 to 9 years of age) is also provided.

cont...
edit on C2017vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 24 Apr 2017 05:37:31 -050030AM5America/Chicago4 by CovertAgenda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

edit on C2017vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 24 Apr 2017 05:41:02 -050030AM5America/Chicago4 by CovertAgenda because: (no reason given)

The adverse reactions are listed within body systems and are listed according to the following frequency:
Very common: >1in10
Common: >1in100 and < 1in10
Uncommon: >1in1000 and less than 1in100
Rare: greater than 1 in 10000 and greater than 1 in 1000

Refer to data sheet for precise info.

Cont...
edit on C2017vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 24 Apr 2017 05:52:32 -050030AM5America/Chicago4 by CovertAgenda because: fractions not showing properly

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Adults, adolescents and children from the age of 10 years onwards
Infections and infestations
Uncommon: upper respiratory tract infection, pharyngitis
Blood and lymphatic system disorders
Uncommon: lymphadenopathy
Nervous system disorders
Very common: headache
Common: dizziness
Uncommon: syncope
Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders
Uncommon: cough
Gastrointestinal disorders
Common: nausea, gastrointestinal disorders
Uncommon: diarrhoea, vomiting
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
Uncommon: hyperhidrosis, pruritus, rash
Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders
Uncommon: arthralgia, myalgia, joint stiffness, musculoskeletal stiffness
General disorders and administration site conditions
Very common: injection site reactions (including pain, redness and swelling), fatigue,malaise
Common: fever ≥ 37.5 °C, injection site reactions (such as injection site mass and injection site abscess sterile)
Uncommon: fever > 39 °C, influenza like illness, pain

cont...
edit on C2017vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 24 Apr 2017 05:44:13 -050030AM5America/Chicago4 by CovertAgenda because: cont...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Children from 4 to 9 years of age
Infections and infestations
Uncommon: upper respiratory tract infection
Metabolism and nutrition disorders
Common: anorexia
Psychiatric disorders
Very common: irritability
Nervous system disorders
Very common: somnolence
Common: headache
Uncommon: disturbances in attention
Eye disorders
Uncommon: conjunctivitis
Gastrointestinal disorders
Common: diarrhoea, vomiting, gastrointestinal disorders
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
Uncommon: rash
General disorders and administration site conditions
Very common: injection site reactions (including pain, redness and swelling), fatigueCommon: fever ≥ 37.5 °C (including fever > 39 °C),
Uncommon: other injection site reactions (such as induration), pain

Post-marketing experience
Extremely rare cases of collapse or shock
-like state (hypotonic -hyporesponsiveness episode) and convulsions within 2 to 3 days of vaccination have been reported following DTPa and DTPa combination vaccines.
Blood and lymphatic system disorders
Rare: angioedema
Immune system disorders
Very rare: allergic reactions, including anaphylactic and anaphylactoid reactions
Nervous system disorders
Rare: convulsions (with or without fever)

cont...
edit on C2017vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 24 Apr 2017 05:44:35 -050030AM5America/Chicago4 by CovertAgenda because: cont..

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Oh, anyone who accepts "medical information" from self-styled (non)experts with no knowledge nor experience of vaccines in a clinical environment (e.g. all of the presenters and commentators in the film Vaxxed) needs to have a good hard look at themselves.

Did I mention 'Vaxxed' or is that just a flavour of the month for you? Maybe a little research on such things as SV40 might help illuminate prior issues. You do know how to research dont you? (ps that doesn't mean utube btw)

It's probably nearer to billions without incident

So out of less than 3000 subjects, they were able to ascertain these 'incidents' with a reasonable amount of certainty.
Kinda blows your drivel out of the water doesn't it?
Keep trying.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I had violent reactions to vaccines 2 specific times in my life. Guess what? I almost died and ended up in the hospital on both occasions. The second time, I was in the hospital for over a month! The vaccine companies didn't and wouldn't pay a dime in either case. I still have a disease that has almost killed me many times, that I believe was caused by the vaccines. It's so bad that I will never take one of those shots ever again. I decided that MANY years ago! These companies can make all the shots for whatever they want! They just better never FORCE them on me or my kid(s). That's it!

S+F!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda

Did I mention 'Vaxxed' or is that just a flavour of the month for you? Maybe a little research on such things as SV40 might help illuminate prior issues. You do know how to research dont you? (ps that doesn't mean utube btw)

It's probably nearer to billions without incident

So out of less than 3000 subjects, they were able to ascertain these 'incidents' with a reasonable amount of certainty.
Kinda blows your drivel out of the water doesn't it?
Keep trying.

Did you miss the bit where I said "severe".

Has the contamination with SV40 over half a century ago led to anything?
Did it harm anyone?
Has anyone anywhere ever proved that SV40 causes cancer in humans?

Your understanding of what research actually is needs more research.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee

I had violent reactions to vaccines 2 specific times in my life. Guess what? I almost died and ended up in the hospital on both occasions. The second time, I was in the hospital for over a month! The vaccine companies didn't and wouldn't pay a dime in either case. I still have a disease that has almost killed me many times, that I believe was caused by the vaccines. It's so bad that I will never take one of those shots ever again. I decided that MANY years ago! These companies can make all the shots for whatever they want! They just better never FORCE them on me or my kid(s). That's it!

S+F!

If you had a "violent reaction" to a vaccine that would have automatically contraindicated having any more therefore you could have taken action against the ones who gave you the second vaccine.
Did you?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join