It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackouts, and Batman, and Bombs. Oh My, - Gotham Shield Connecting the Dots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
Or during,did a bomb at the boston marathon not happen in the middle of a drill, and it was foreseen in an ep, of family guy!
Lo a reply to: KaDeCo

You know, there was the London Bombings on 7/7. Drills going on when 9/11 went down can also be investigated. The accusations of a FEMA drill with Sandy Hook also. Yet I only find one credible resource on the Boston Bombing . Boston Bombing drill. There is probably more but I have not investigated the Boston Bombing's drills as extensively.

As I said though, I have no clue what it all means, and other posters are probably correct "Nothing". I liked the "JADE HELM" comment the best because there was a lot to-do about that and it was nothing as well. I'm interested to see, and hope it's a big ole nothing.

edit on 4 24 17 by KaDeCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well lets hope.
Good thread btw....a reply to: KaDeCo

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Peter hitting runners in his car is nothing like what happened in Boston

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
And yet this thread is in skunk works.
That means it stinks to high heaven.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hey how about this...
Someone link the official notice from the government about this.
They don't do drills without notifying residents and local government. Police fire fighters. They all have to be involved for any drill to be successful.
Jade helm was a good example. Aside from some silly Texans thinking it was something else. In that exercise there was plenty of notices from the government . And that though wide spread utilized only a small number of troops over several states. Hardly noticeable but everyone was notified well in advance.
There's a reason this is in skunk works.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Fox has taken down a recent episode of Family Guy after an edited clip that seemed to show Peter Griffin setting off explosions at the Boston Marathon went viral online. The network pulled the episode from television and web sites yesterday, Reuters reports, a day after two pressure-cooker bombs detonated near the finish line of the 116-year-old race, killing three people and injuring 176.

Musicians Respond to Boston Marathon Bombing

The edited clip spliced together two unrelated scenes from "Turban Cowboy," a March episode of the animated show. The first depicted Bob Costas asking lead character Peter Griffin, "How'd you do it?" next to an image of Peter leaning out of his car at the finish line of the marathon, with the bodies of runners splayed out on the pavement behind him. The clip then cuts to Peter dialing a cellphone that detonates explosions off-camera.

www.rollingstone.com...

well not exactly, but enough for them to pull the effing episode....

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's real.

www.nnss.gov...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

People get upset easily.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

A PDF?
Try again.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's a gov site...

How about this then?

www.nj.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

The problem is many of the scenes of Gotham were filmed in Chicago, does mean that Chicago should be on alert as well? I don't get the fear. The RNK can't lunch a nuke a hundred feet into the air let alone across the pacific and a continent so why bother with the precautions as there is no threat from China or Russia, neither country is that stupid.

Trump on the other hand...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Just to add to your post, this video I found too.

To help understand what is being said here it is: seems like someone or a group of people hacked the radio frequuency

for what reason?

Donald Trump to be out - Black Flag slide - Code 0001 - Drop now - Trump, April 26th - Drop Code Black, C7519380101001 - Trump will go 26th - (inaudible) April 26th

It seems like this is talking about some drastic event to unfold? lights out for america, electricity wise? or assassination? or planned attack?

I would prey for the man that neither of these are remotely true but this spikes weird thoughts.

edit on 24-4-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's your story.

And being a conspiracy doesn't give you a free pass for posting crap..

So this float has been used for at least 6 years now, and only now its of significance because of North Korea and Gotham Shield...?

Your ignorance of that fact has exposed what kind of conspiracy theorist you really are.

Before you continue acting like a child, and insulting people, let me remind you of the subject....a NY nuke.

Maybe you need to take a break and go back to kicking your dog or whatever.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
a reply to: FlyingFox

So are you saying the "Big Apple" nickname for New York City that has been around for about 100 years has something to do with the look of the fireball from a nuclear bomb?

Apparently, the artist who compiled this imagery did.

It's a stupid premise to go back 100 years and attribute the name "Big Apple" to the current scenario....but that's where some members are at.
edit on 24-4-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Maybe someone can show us a pic, or do a sketch themselves, of what a nuke fireball would look like just outside NY city.

Since all the experts have gathered on this thread, it should be easy.

I already posted my example, and it's a government source....placed in plain sight.

Pretty graphic too, I imagine this is an even more graphic depiction than ANYONE else will conjure up.

Is there any doubt that it would look exactly like the "Apple" float whose flames reach to the rooftops of skyscrapers....for some reason.

I feel sorry for any members so profoundly confused by this. Perhaps they are not so skilled, or are in denial, or are just prone to contradict others....or all of the above.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The message is quite clear. Project Gothem is a false flag that lingers on the back of the $100 bill. Remember the subliminal message of NY being hit with either a nuclear blast or some sort of tide wave? Detonate a nuke under the Hudson and this will shutdown the nation into a total martial law that will have you line up for FEMA and kissing those RFIDs in no time. Blame it on the Red's and WWW3 will be get started. No proof, just insight or an opinion.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Well, we did just all hear that President Trump will have the entire senate in the WH on Wednesday April 26th to most likely discuss North Korea?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
April 26th is the 31st anniversary of The Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster

Thought I would mention that...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
April 26th is the 31st anniversary of The Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster

Thought I would mention that...

And that started from a "safety test."

Further south of the map is where the First Lady was born. Interestingly enough, it's Trump's wife's b-day on that day too.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

When I first saw the maps of female potential EMPLOYERS and the other map, I thought it curious, but not unprecedented.

With all of the coincidences though, it feels like you might have something here, what with trump gathering his congress in the 26th.

Maybe you averted disaster by making this. Perhaps there will be a controlled EMP" effect, blackouts. As the other guy said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join