It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous Beings In The atmosphere

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

you know billions of people believe in a being they read about in a book, or a being someone tells them about every Sunday, at least this guy has video!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

Absolutely I have traveled all around the globe doing this also to confirm this reality. Really is amazing.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

Very very well said! They read a book and it becomes the gospel. I am not making a claim that can't be verified by anyone willing to go seek it for themselves

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: The90sGamer

You travelled all around the world to look at balloons?

And I thought train spotters were boring.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Make money on youtube hits? You really don't know me then money is not a issue also youtube lost alot of advertisement rights. Where ufo channels who post fakes are begging for money from people! Do you see that anywhere coming from me? Nope.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: The90sGamer

Do you see that anywhere coming from me?

That's exactly what you're doing. Posting videos and images of balloons and saying they're not is called posting fakes.
edit on 2442017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

For my own researching i did travel the globe documenting using the same methods and producing the same results even in rural areas. If it's boring move along simple.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

So you went around the world, stood on a bit of cardboard, reflected some light off mirrors and filmed some balloons?

I guess that's why you need YouTube views to get some of your money back.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Coming from someone with no direct experience! Would you prefer somthing that fits your beliefs like a flying disc? That by the way was never document by Kenneth Arnold but opened to gate to what's now a entertainment business. What about tether moving around that lost its balloon moving around without tumbling?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Coming from someone with no direct experience!

I've got plenty of experience with balloons. Sorry. "Anomalous beings" lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Here's a tether that forgot the balloon. youtu.be... again no tumbling hmm go ask anyone who understands physics if that's possible.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Here's a tether that forgot the balloon. youtu.be... again no tumbling hmm go ask anyone who understands physics if that's possible.

It is tumbling.

Are you expecting it to do cartwheels and go "weeeeeeee!"?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

No it's not tumbling have you banged your head? Obviously another idiot.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I'm not the one posting images and videos of balloons and saying they're something else.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Go find any of the objects I post and share here that don't tumble I look forward to your video. You really are very boring! Why are you even posting here? Just to sound stupid because your doing a great job of doing it.

Trust me people are not thinking im the stupid one. Even i cant believe you truly believe this once someone hits about 2nd grade they can recognize a balloon. Now i can probably convince them its something else at least until about 5th grade. once they hit 5th grade they are developed mentally enough to understand its a balloon. As an adult trying to pass off a balloon with a cat face on it as a lifeform id say you're trolling.

And i really dont think its appropriate to take advantage of people trolling for hits when you know its fake.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Closing this down obviously hardly anyone here understand how balloons just simply float away into the atmosphere good luck finding UFOS! Just remember to record them at nighttime and use the lowest possible magnification you can find.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

That's not how balloons work either.

No wonder you think these balloons aren't balloons lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Well your the expert with all the knowledge! What would myself and others documenting know about what goes on in the sky? Stick to the keyboard it's all your good for.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Well according to you I must know how balloons work! It that's all I am posting. Your a keyboard warrior not a very good one like said not one of you argued the signs of mimicry. If you can replicate it there's money for you waiting! Free money for you to set some balloons off.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I don't need money.

I also don't see the need to film balloons.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join