It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous Beings In The atmosphere

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Henry kneeled before the Little Red Balloon Mighty Morphin Plasma Alien, whispering a little prayer, bathed in its demonic light.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: The90sGamer

You may have seen sprites or elves-not the mythical beings but forms of lightning. They've been spotted for centuries but the first time they were caught on camera was this century. Do you live in a rural area? the lack of light pollution could allow you to see sprites, which occur very high up in the atmosphere, they shoot upwards and appear in many colors and can look like a streak or a bulb. Perhaps it may be St. Elmos fire, but who knows.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

ballons float ,explode, reflect the sun ,deflate and on clusters fragment

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

ba(loon)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: panicman66

those people arent hoaxers, they just dont accept they are seeing baloons

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Checked some summoning videos on YouTube. Just my opinion, but...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

actually they do,thats called deflating
and sometimes they can melt due to the sun

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
OP no one's​ going to subscribe to your TY channel it's full of inflatables, we know you love balloons etc, how much do they cost again?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
Checked some summoning videos on YouTube. Just my opinion, but...

Lol now that's​ funny nearly spilled my drink

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi OP i've got a preposal, film a video tonight or tomorrow at some point (date/time) stamped then upload here and then i'll agree with you and say nothing more​ and accept it.

It shouldn't be hard after 405+ vids and summoning these things over 3 years.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Okay, you guys lost me... the creatures are
taking and posting selfies now?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
How are we suppose to find your videos?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You will notice that people find it difficult to entertain other belief systems here on ATS, there is often much mockery, arrogance and certainly a good serving of ego kicking around here. You may well be filming balloons and other things too. It doesn't really matter to me mate. Its your life and I am interested to see what folk are doing with their time regardless of what I think.

I am sorry so many people here just come out with offensive and childish responses to your beliefs, but what do you expect from an online conspiracy site?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy
You will notice that people find it difficult to entertain other belief systems here on ATS, there is often much mockery, arrogance and certainly a good serving of ego kicking around here. You may well be filming balloons and other things too. It doesn't really matter to me mate. Its your life and I am interested to see what folk are doing with their time regardless of what I think.

I am sorry so many people here just come out with offensive and childish responses to your beliefs, but what do you expect from an online conspiracy site?

Exactly it's an online conspiracy site, i've got respect for him (in that) he believes he's filming UFO's or atmospheric Anomalies when in fact it's nothing like that and am in no way the only one thinking the same thing.. Balloons.

It's the fact he posted lots of YT vids claiming their "UFO's etc" and summoning them at will (mirrors/numbers) only takes 5 minutes etc, then expected us to believe ​him.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Exactly it's an online conspiracy site, i've got respect for him (in that) he believes he's filming UFO's or atmospheric Anomalies when in fact it's nothing like that and am in no way the only one thinking the same thing.. Balloons.

It's the fact he posted lots of YT vids claiming their "UFO's etc" and summoning them at will (mirrors/numbers) only takes 5 minutes etc, then expected us to believe ​him.

Edit, if this was a real thing then wouldn't have many ATS members posted about this by now? and possibly been in various sience journals etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Perhaps if people just looked at the footage concluded they were balloons and didn't feel the need to belittle the op then this place would be a more pleasant environment and others would be more willing to share their weird foibles too?? If you can't be courteous don't say anything huh?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
But it doesn't matter does it? Have you read 90% of the stuff on here?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
People who disbelieve : You disbelieve because you have not seen. I get it. I was like that. When you see, you believe. It haunts you, you cannot explain it away with logic. There are entities in the sky. I have seen them manifest in plasma and other ways. Perhaps OP is inclined to believe the "plasma" is the entirety of the entity and it is a being made of plasma. I would say the plasma is a function of a craft. Perhaps such an advanced "craft" that it would no longer be right to define it as such.
edit on 24-4-2017 by WorShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Perhaps if people just looked at the footage concluded they were balloons and didn't feel the need to belittle the op then this place would be a more pleasant environment and others would be more willing to share their weird foibles too?? If you can't be courteous don't say anything huh?

I looked at about 7-8 of his vids over the last day (his first thread) that got closed and found nothing out the norm except balloons on all the vids he posted.. If he believes he's got UFO's or Anomalies then cool that's up to him.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Exactly
I wish more people here had your sensibilities. So much division in society nowadays. Things used to be so much simpler, or perhaps my memory is selective? Regardless, thank you for being a little more accepting than most here.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join