It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous Beings In The atmosphere

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Zzzzzz your argument it the worst ever that all you can say it's a balloon? Where I can argue what makes the objects anomalous you can't. It's like a school kid arguing with a teacher how to teach the lesson.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: The90sGamer

Why would I argue that these balloons are anomalous when they're just balloons?

Actually, it's like someone who knows what balloons are arguing with someone trying to say they're not so they can get hits on YouTube.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

You obviously don't! so your saying a balloon with a rigid tether none oscillating movement is considered normal?? LOL. Or a balloon with a tether thicker than rope can be floating around the sky? When 20p on a balloon will keep it on the ground? Or objects that remain upright is normal? Or objects at the same altitude moving in opposite directions is normal? Or orbs coming past or out of them is normal? Balloons responding to mirror signalling is normal? Balloons melted together is normal? Balloons that come in double decker configurations is normal? Balloons that have flaring necks is normal? Balloons with consistent rotation is normal? Balloons that are seen in IR beyond our eyes light spectrum is normal? There's more if I need to go on? If that's normal show me one? Just one all I ask?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
He does tell you how to summon these orbs, if folks are gonna piss all over his claims the least they could do is to try his method.......if it fails, then you can piss over his claims ....a reply to: TerryDon79

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Yep. They're all balloons.

I'm not sure if you're here intentionally posting balloons as something they're not or you actually believe they're anything else apart from balloons. Either way, I don't care.

But balloons are balloons are balloons.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I'm not interested in making a fool of myself outside so nothing appears.

It's pretty obvious that these are nothing but balloons.
edit on 2442017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

That's it they think I just made this up i found this online and tried myself! The results speak for themselves. Go outside practice summoning like any skill it can take practice and patience! use mirror signalling will also help. Do this on a clear blue day observer your surrounds and you will see them flashing you. Normally in the exact spot you asked or above your head as neck breaker. There trolls and this is why other observers don't even bother anymore.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

So go outside during the day, in nice weather, when balloons are in the sky, wiggle your mirror, chant some stuff and film said balloons?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Yet you can't argue the signs neither will you attempt the method. Because you are a keyboard researcher. You don't care for truth. It pretty obvious your wrong anyone with half of brain cells will say the signs I have mentioned should not be produced by mundane balloons. But your right what chance do I have against someone with an expert opinion as yourself?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Of course I won't try it. Why would I? Anyone with a functioning brain over the age of 10 can tell what a balloon is.

(post by The90sGamer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Obviously not still you haven't answered my question! Do you believe the signs I mentioned balloons can do? Answer I want to hear you say yes they can. So anyone with knowledge of balloons can laugh out loud! At your claim.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I can post over 45 daylight observations doing this method now and documenting! Also there events for the public every weekend to go watch this phenomenon. Let me guess the people going are all stupid and your smarter than all of them?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

So that was your first experience with filming balloons?

I'm guessing you didn't have many parties as a kid.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You can post 45 videos of balloons?

That must be a big achievement. Do you get special badges like in the scouts?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: The90sGamer
a reply to: Charlyboy

Absolutely I have traveled all around the globe doing this also to confirm this reality. Really is amazing.

Then why not stage an "event" and invite ATSers? Find a place, make a thread to announce it, and invite everybody to come. I mean, I would probably come even if it's like, up to four hours away. I would suggest a field, with a town nearby. I might want a motel and a restaurant.

Can you see these with the naked eye? Do you use binoculars or a telescope?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Still no answer? Why you scared? Say balloons can do what I mentioned and I have all the videos to prove it lol. This is a massive self satisfaction achievement even more when idiots like yourself are around. You can argue all day we laugh at use! Because you don't know we do lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I already answered you, multiple times.

The things in your videos and images are balloons. They do exactly what balloons do because they're balloons.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

So, you can summon balloons? OK, good for you. Well done.

Anyone else got any useless superpowers?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Summoning balloons is not useless, mister!
The cost of helium has gone thru the roof.

Especially if somebody appears to be huffing
most of his supply.

Not pointing any fingers, mind (points at OP with elbow)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join