It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Muslim threats, attack hoax created by US professor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

An assistant professor at Indiana State University has been arrested for allegedly making false claims of anti-Muslim threats against him and reporting a made-up attack. Azhar Hussain has been charged with obstruction of justice and harassment.

faculty members, both Muslim and non-Muslim, were sent threatening emails in March.

The emails contained anti-Muslim sentiment and threats against the Muslim community at Indiana State University (ISU), naming Hussain as a target.

Hussain reported an attack on March 24 as he was entering his office, in which he claimed to have been thrown to the floor

Source
Kinda funny how often anti-Muslim/gay/black/whatever attacks and threats turn out to have been made up by the "victim" themselves.
Turns out the latest victimhood-seeker was an assistant professor at Indiana State University who sent anti-Muslim threats by email and even claimed to have been physically attacked.
Now he's facing a felony charge.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Reminds me of the time when Black Lives Matter called my University racist and full of White Supremacy even though its mostly comprised of Hispanic working class people.

Many of these people hated BLM for pulling fire alarms, disrupting classes and in one case blocking a local freeway.

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

We're in trouble when professors who are charged with imparting knowledge about the world also attack people with bike chains and lie their asses off for political reasons and social engineering.

How can folks get a true grasp on the world when tools like this are shaping minds?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Azhar Hussain has been charged with obstruction of justice and harassment.

A self hating Islamophobe ?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

We're in trouble when professors who are charged with imparting knowledge about the world also attack people with bike chains and lie their asses off for political reasons and social engineering.

How can folks get a true grasp on the world when tools like this are shaping minds?

In todays high tech world, more and more of these mental cancers will be exposed. Thank goodness for the information superhighway being able to eventually cut through the bs..but it also makes one realize how screwed up the system is (has always been?)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Who knew Tawana Brawley was a Muslim!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Kinda sad when this the umpteenth time this has happened.

But we are surrounded by actual Nazis.

lol I sez lol

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You know is anything is actually going to slap his life around or is Clanton a lucky pos?

personally I think he should be found and hit twice w bike lock. just my opinion.

edit on 22-4-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I didn't read the source, but did he lose his job?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Fake.

Just like the majority of alleged anti-muslim hate crimes.

It is almost as if it's their religious duty to decieve and lie to non-believers in an attempt to advance the Islamic caliphate.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

So ironic. Progressives attacking people who wont jump on their bandwagon verbally and physically at every turn and now faking threats and attacks against themselves to justify their actions. If I didn't know better I'd be expecting Bugs Bunny to pop out dressed in a spinster costume to seduce Yosemite Sam asking if he wants one lump or two...

I swear Looney Toons makes more sense than the real world anymore!

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

But we are surrounded by actual Nazis.

Actual nazi's were besties with muslims.

They both hated the jews.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Theyve obviously picked up on how effective and influential the False Flag Strategy has been over the decades.

Attack yourself or simply tell folks youve been attacked and demand revenge.

Works like a straight white guy with bills to pay.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The only way they could prove their narrative is if they made it a reality themselves. Racists and bigots are in such short supply that they need to be invented in order to maintain their bogeymen.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

its not just the progressive that are crazy. there are nut cases on all sides...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Insanity is what it is.

Muslims contending that everyone is out to get 'em. Others contending that all Muslims are out to get them.

It's enough to make one want to dig a hole to Hollow Earth and meet the lizard people.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Fake.

It is almost as if it's their religious duty to decieve and lie to non-believers in an attempt to advance the Islamic caliphate.

You are correct.

Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination!

(There's a thread on it somewhere too)

But he's got the Liberals on his side for some reason, and most college professors these days are libs.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

It's enough to make one want to dig a hole to Hollow Earth and meet the lizard people.

I am a lizard people.

You are welcome to our realm.

All are welcome to our realm.

Except Gingers.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: seagull

I am a lizard people.

You are welcome to our realm.

All are welcome to our realm.

Except Gingers.

Hater.

Misanthrope is right. the left today reminds me of the Simpsons episode in which a single bear is sighted and the city responds with 24/7 radio-dispatched Bear Patrol vans, out looking for bears that weren't there. thus is the left, convinced that the woods are full of klanazis and creating them where they don't exist.
I'm not denying there are a few cretins out there but not in any quantity.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

...even the lizard people hate. (((sigh)))

Amazes me that these morons can't see the wrongness involved. There's enough hate, and bigotry, goin' around, why make it up? Ultimately, it's very much a case of the boy crying wolf.

Stupid people defeating their own cause, one lie after another.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join