It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Ancient Alien / ET related site would you most like to visit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
For those who watch Ancient Aliens or other related documentaries, many sights are talked about all over the world. So, if you had the time and opportunity, which sites would you most like to visit first or second? Maybe list some sites you have visited too...

Want to visit:

1. Tihuanaco / Tiwanaku and Pumapunku (I've been on some islands in Lake Titicaca, but didn't make it Bolivia. Not sure I even knew about the significance of Tihuanaco)

2. Baalbek in Lebanon - I want to see this massive stone

3. Pohnpei - Nan Midol - cool ruins in an island setting

4. Gobekli Tepe in Turkey

ok...I listed four. Gobekli Tepe is the most interesting to me, but the landscape in Pohnpei and Bolivia attract me more.

Been to:

1. Flew over Nazca lines - this was pretty cool....

2. Ollantaytambo, Sacsayhuaman (Both near Macchu Pichu in Peru)

3. Town of Roswell, New Mexico - didn't know anything about UFOs at the time, just visited the UFO museum, and thought, ok, maybe something is true, but it's too complicated for me to figure out at the moment (I was on a multi-month cross country USA drive/exploration).
In other words, I think the museum could have been better. Maybe it's improved in the last 15 years?

4. Wiltshire / Avebury - UK - had seen CC documentaries and wanted to get some on the ground experience. Useful. Maybe I will go back.

5. Numerous Egyptian sites - pyramids of Giza, Saqqara, Luxor, Abydos - satisfying 2 week trip

6. Cape Canaveral in Florida, USA - Saturn rocket

7. Temple Mount, Israel - didn't see what the whole fuss is about. Apart from very few people walking around, nobody was there (Literally) when I walked around - contrary to scenes shown on AA and TV news sometimes.

8. Chichen-Itza, and Tikal - Tikal is awesome

a few others certainly...

Let's hear it!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

I went back to the site we saw a thingy for three nights running, its never coming back. Imo, once in a life time thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Been to:

Calvert Cliffs, Maryland...on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay --- A purported ancient alien star base.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Can I add Mars?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Maybe the skinwalker ranch if that counts. So creepy i don't know if I could stay a whole night. Evidently activity around the ranch has subsided in recent years but still, I think that's the most likely place to have a paradigm shifting experience.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Puma Punku

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I would love to go to Puma Punka [sp?] . How these stones were formed into perfect right angles, including inside cuts, just amazes me.

I would love to see some of these so called experts, actually use the tools and methods they say ancient peoples used to make just one small block. And to make it fair, have them haul the many ton stones, the many miles they were transported.

Then calculations could be made as to how long it would take to build such a site. It would take the experts many, many years to cut cut the stones to the accuracy these stones exhibit.

This would be great comedy, seeing these self-proclaimed experts try to do this. It could be filmed over a 10 year period, and then sold as a Pay per View. Alcohol could even be allowed to add to the comedy.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'd love to go too all the places you've mentioned, that would be fantastic to see all those ancient sites.

On the subject of Ancient Aliens, double episodes​ are on tonight channel (Blaze) 8pm uk time.
edit on 22 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The pryamids of giza.

Definitely aliens!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Be interested to see if there is anything under the ice of antarctica. Also puma punku looks like it could be a cool place to visit

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I think AA is mostly full of # and easily discredited, there are others out there researching ancient civ and no need for magical aliens.

Instead, we give credit to Humans.

Something happened 12k years ago and cleared most of the slate.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I think inside the pyramid at Tiwanaku, before they got in, would
have been nice, as in Pacal's tomb - what was found there?

Mainstream archaeological science is all about obfuscation, secrecy, a
lot of suppositions that base an entire theory but are wrong.

a reply to: Lysergic

edit on 22-4-2017 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2017 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I went back to the site we saw a thingy for three nights running, its never coming back. Imo, once in a life time thing.

I agree, include this site but as for Ancient Alien's I prefer the term Ancient advanced civilization as though I do believe in alien's I also believe in that as a prior reality and much more likely.

Most ancient alien stuff is plain wrong though, Nazca line's for example probably had more to do with ancient man using hallucinagenic compound's to cause out of body experiences.
But we all look up and see our God, Creator and our Heaven as above don't we?.
And what was Eden but a seed colony created by a being not OF the earth? but Colony, well created in there image, an adpated version of themselves tailored to the earth (Which does not take away from my belief in a spiritual god but does suggest a very physical being/race at that point in time seeding or perhaps Re-colonizing a restored and formerly devestated planet).
marsruins.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I agree, life was brought here.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
im on it Abovetopsecret

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Location of Garden of Eden and specifically the Tree of life, assuming it exists ofcourse...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname
For those who watch Ancient Aliens or other related documentaries, many sights are talked about all over the world. So, if you had the time and opportunity, which sites would you most like to visit first or second? Maybe list some sites you have visited too...

Want to visit:

1. Tihuanaco / Tiwanaku and Pumapunku (I've been on some islands in Lake Titicaca, but didn't make it Bolivia. Not sure I even knew about the significance of Tihuanaco)

3. Pohnpei - Nan Midol - cool ruins in an island setting

4. Gobekli Tepe in Turkey

ok...I listed four. Gobekli Tepe is the most interesting to me, but the landscape in Pohnpei and Bolivia attract me more.

Been to:

1. Flew over Nazca lines - this was pretty cool....

2. Ollantaytambo, Sacsayhuaman (Both near Macchu Pichu in Peru)

3. Town of Roswell, New Mexico - didn't know anything about UFOs at the time, just visited the UFO museum, and thought, ok, maybe something is true, but it's too complicated for me to figure out at the moment (I was on a multi-month cross country USA drive/exploration).
In other words, I think the museum could have been better. Maybe it's improved in the last 15 years?

4. Wiltshire / Avebury - UK - had seen CC documentaries and wanted to get some on the ground experience. Useful. Maybe I will go back.

5. Numerous Egyptian sites - pyramids of Giza, Saqqara, Luxor, Abydos - satisfying 2 week trip

6. Cape Canaveral in Florida, USA - Saturn rocket

7. Temple Mount, Israel - didn't see what the whole fuss is about. Apart from very few people walking around, nobody was there (Literally) when I walked around - contrary to scenes shown on AA and TV news sometimes.

8. Chichen-Itza, and Tikal - Tikal is awesome

a few others certainly...

Let's hear it!

All of your wants

and

number 2 and 5 of your been there.

Mars of course.

join