It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one here that believe we created the idea of aliens and the ships?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Using that logic,
the narwhal, was ridiculed for centuries before they found them,
they said sure a unicorn whale with a spiral horn huh , suuuuure!

they were wrong

they said dragons were not real no flying reptiles,
then they dug up dinosaur bones and a terradactyle!

they were wrong

they said gargoyles were not real,
then i physically saw two before me!

they were wrong

IMHO history is now repeating itself in the majority......sad really....
This time its ufos and aliens and you have pictures of what they look like every where in history and in art, but you still deny it,
400 VERY CREDIBLE WITNESSES came foward in disclosure project 4 years ago and here you people are still contemplating their very existence......

Doesnt that seem ridiculous to anyone else?
If you didnt see disclosure video, then catch up!
www.disclosureproject.org...

[edit on 6-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
So terradactyles that could breath fire co-existed with humans that could read and write, hmmm....
What about all those storys of sea serpents and giant octopusses that attacked ships.....

I believe in Aliens and thier craft im just putting forward some alertnate points of view. Being that humans have believed in thigs that weren't real before and still are.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
So terradactyles that could breath fire co-existed with humans that could read and write, hmmm....
What about all those storys of sea serpents and giant octopusses that attacked ships.....

I believe in Aliens and thier craft im just putting forward some alertnate points of view. Being that humans have believed in thigs that weren't real before and still are.

they found the giant squid i dont know about the the others why dont you research them yourself....
heres the mythlogical beast weve found called narwhal

can you belive the horn is a tooth!

who knows if the dragons didnt breathe fire have you seen one?
disected one lately have you?
you have proof other wise?

I will belive the big serpent or whatever if the sailors drew it many places,
they would be the ones who knew whats out there, IMHO

And take it from me UFO's are real and aliens are real!
I even made my version of cave paintings, maybe someone one day will recognise the reptoids I drew as well.....

[edit on 6-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
They theorise that it's more than possible to get a plant eater to breathe fire...if they have a gizzard and enough methane. It amuses me that so many "dragons" look just like dinosaurs.......

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I cannot believe you guys believe in real creatures from outerspace who if they come in the coming years, say during wars and revoktions and
a one world system, would be insane to think that they would wait until then to come to earth as green prophets or something. They don't need to wait from when
those paintings were done, they are being planned for the specific end time delusion.

Someone also pointed out about the versu in scripture about souls being taken up in the sky to God, having people trcked into believing it was aliens that took all the souls up in
their air crafts to decieve people again.

I guess its just different view points. I believe in Lucifer who is calle the king of the air in ephesians 2.

peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
well, i will be called crazy but personally i believe all those old stories are rooted in a bit of truth.

dragons, witches, aliens, ufos, loch-ness, giant sea serpents, vampires, etc...

now, im not saying all the accounts of the above phenomena are accurate, but at one point in time they were. just like the bible, the stories were twisted, exagerated, and skewed until the point that they sound like impossible fairytales.

-of course im not sure, but i am inclined to believe all those stories carry an inkling of truth with them. im not saying dragons STILL exist, or EVER breathed fire, but some kind of monster existed that started all the stories..

... now you ask where did they come from and where did they go?

to answer;

... i ask where do UFOs come from and where do they go?

in our day and age, we seem to think that our human ancestors were a bunch of stupids or something. their education surely didnt match that of todays, but they saw weird stuff too - stuff they couldnt explain, just like people today see UFOs.. personally, i think most of the 'unexplained' are nothing but genetic expirements created by the "sinister scientist" -introduced to humanity and then retracted after their purpose had been served. what is their purpose? -well something they all have in common is confusion. they all confuse us. hmmm - can you guess who the sinister scientist is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join