It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to become a GREAT political leader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If you've ever wonder how Hitler became so powerful so quickly here is how it is done. Whether you are left wing or right wing, if you want to get voters to give you power, this is how you do it:

"Let us start by your learning what are the dynamics of a crowd. How do you move a mob, mr. Vollmer? How do you excite them? How do you make them feel as one with you?

L-i don't know. How?

Join them first, mr. Vollmer.

Join them?

Yes, when you speak to them, speak to them as if you were a member of the mob. Speak to them in their language, on their level. Make their hate your hate. If they are poor, talk to them of poverty. If they are afraid, talk to them of their fears. And if they are angry, mr. Vollmer, if they are angry, give them objects for their anger. But most of all, the thing that is most of the essence, mr. Vollmer, is that you make this mob an extension of yourself. Say to them things like things like "they call us hatemongers. "They say we're prejudiced. "They say we're biased. "They say we hate minorities- minorities. "Understand the term, neighbors: "Minorities. "Should i tell you who are the minorities? "Should i tell you? "We! We are the minorities!" That way, mr. Vollmer. Start it that way.

I understand. I think i understand. Neighbors neighbors. They call us hatemongers. They say weare prejudiced. They say weare biased! They say that we hate the minorities! The minorities. Understand the term, neighbors. The minorities. Shall i tell you who the minorities are?! We, we, we! We are the minorities! Because patriotism is a minority. Because love of country is the minority. Because to live in a free, white america seems to be of a minority opinion! Let me tell you something, neighbors."

Read more: www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk...

Original video (the text quoted is from the 17th - 22nd minute):

www.youtube.com...

I have confirmed the technique outlined here absolutely works.

edit on 22-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oratory is just one element. You cited Hitler, he began his quest for control back in the early twenties, took him a long hard decade of direct manipulation, threats, even murder to usurp power. Very clever, cunning and ceaseless ambition.

Excerpts from William Schirer's book, "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich"

They used this script to start the current cycle of endless war today, from the Reischstag Fire (911) to the Patriot Act to victimizing nations in the name of humanity. Including blaming the Jews for every ill, the same way we blame Muslims today.

Edit: Oh, and the "Red threat" of communism, too.

(Don't look too close you might see US.)
edit on 22-4-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
How to become a GREAT political leader

1. LIE my snip off
2. Spend lots and lots of other peoples money.
3. Promise free snip.
4. Rinse and Repeat.

The GREATEST LEADER EVER !!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
"Let us start by your learning what are the dynamics of a crowd. How do you move a mob, mr. Vollmer? "

top topics

join