It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain current events to me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

sadly it just confirms all the scary things i have been reading in the last months and years. guess others have the same thought when watching the video.
the revelation of this thousands of years old evil mess would be called the "lifting of the veil" - or in short the apocalypse...
we´ll better start to shine that light and hope it will reflect a million times.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

Hey glowdog, been trying to find out who the old American general at 32mins 20 was....

“I tell people about this old American general who puts an entire room of people in the dark. The eyes adapt to the darkness but you can’t see a thing. The general doesn’t say a word and he suddenly flicks on a lighter, one tiny light, and due to the prolonged darkness, you experience a manifestation of light from a single point and suddenly everyone can slightly see each other again. And then he says “that is the power of our light.”

Any ideas ?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: deadlyhope

If you ever find the answer, let us know please because most of us are just as confused as you are.

That bears repeating.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I equate it to being sleep deprived. We are so tired and confused, we don't have a clue what we are doing. We are having mood swings and self confidence issues. We can't think coherently for long periods of time. We were referred to as the "Sleeping Giant" at one time. Maybe it's time we took a nap, and let everyone else deal with their own problems so we can clear our collective head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join