It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Maddow falsely reports on Venezuela protests.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
because the Trump being a Nazi caught on.

Nazi, Pedophile, sexual offender, bigot, Homophobic... God how we like to use the same trigger words to somehow put validity to our statements.

Why did Trump take money from Citgo its not illegal however it highly suspect.

Highly suspect of what? 500k is nothing at these levels. It is like someone accusing of bribing a cop because they bought him a hot dog...lol

The second part is shes right he raised over a hundred million for his inauguration where did it go?

Do you think the funds can just go into his bank account? What is not used goes into the RNC... All funds are logged and accounted for.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Nazi's were besties with muslims.

Adolf Hitler that famous nazi said he/his country had more in common with muslims than france once upon a time.

Remember the travel ban people ?

Remember how 'islamophobic' Trump was supposedly ?

Ip so Facto Trumps not a nazi.

Sure didn't act like real ones.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yet another public figure liberal lying. When will everyone understand the simple fact that even them....themselves are telling you. They will LIE, CHEAT and STEAL...they will commit CRIMINAL ACTS to get their way, push their agenda and flaunt their anger. This is not the simple left vs. right...this is CORRUPTION.

It comes from one side only...look left. When will you show some morals and turn your back on them? When will you show your children that you reject lies? Or...is that what you are?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have a friend who's in Venezuela and has been posting what's going on with social media. They are so angry and messed up because of their gov and living situation right now, it has little to do with the trump. The gov down there is run by criminals, surprise!

My father watches Maddow, I can't take more than a minute of her emotionally slanted entertainment before I get annoyed. I get annoyed with all MSM though, and have to sift for facts thru the diligent work of ATS members

I think it might be time for me to watch Wag the Dog again

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Yeah man took the words out of my mouth. Disrespectful as hell. As to the money donated I'm sure the only ones upset are the ones that would've seen some of that money. The people sure as hell were never getting a share of that. They done even have toilet paper anymore. I hope they get to that president soon as he gets what he deserves.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There is no shame in the herding of the Sheeple.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if what happened to Venezuela has something to do with OPEC.

How is it that the country with the largest oil reserve in the world cannot sell their oil and has a dirt poor population?

Maybe that president was installed to subvert their country and oil operations.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
I'm so glad to know that I have no idea who Rachel Maddow is. Only from what I read on ATS. Never seen her don't even know her. Surly you can call me crazy to never wanting any of thee above. Please don't call me surly lol.

Here is a pic...

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I would not be surprised if what happened to Venezuela has something to do with OPEC.

How is it that the country with the largest oil reserve in the world cannot sell their oil and has a dirt poor population?

Yes, it certainly does look as if they have had a visit from the Dirty Sock Fairy doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Venezuela May be the Next War[/url]Im not sure what exactly the pivot will be, as its a weird situation due to the prior media support for Maduro, but theyll find a pivot to call for troops in Venezuela or Trump supports baby killers. (I dont support the state media or Trump)

Authored a thread about this Friday.
[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com...]
edit on 23-4-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

edit on 24-4-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

They are pumping and selling 2.2 million barrels a day, or about 110 million dollars per day... You tell me where the money is going?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Venezuela May be the Next War[/url]Im not sure what exactly the pivot will be, as its a weird situation due to the prior media support for Maduro, but theyll find a pivot to call for troops in Venezuela or Trump supports baby killers. (I dont support the state media or Trump)

Authored a thread about this Friday.
[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com...]

You want to hear about a funny situation? On one side of Venezuela is Columbia and on the other is Brazil and they all suck from the same oil reserves with only county borders separating the oil. What if Columbia and Brazil decide that they should just split Venezuela between the two of them, split the oil and get rid of a pest. That pest constantly attack and sabotage the other countries oil productions. If Venezuela can slow them down they can suck more...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Why are people acting like it was Maddow who reported this?

These people are reading scripts to the camera with next to no knowledge whatsoever of the reality of what they are reading. Even if some reporters decided to go off cue and speak the truth during the broadcast, it wouldn't get air time and they whould shut the feed down.
edit on 24-4-2017 by canuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Pretty soon there's going to be a new game; just like "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon". "Six Degrees of Donald Trump", where you can tie anything wrong in the world to trump. The protests have nothing to do with Trump. Why even mention his name?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I mean, it is MSNBC, who'd believe them now anyway...

Also, it is ridiculous how everything is tied to Trump.

French Election? Blame it on Trump. Protests? Blame it on Trump.

I'm not even a Trump supporter. It's just getting out of hand.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed>>>> MSNBC plays to aged hippy burnouts, drug addled head cases and radicals that never get out of their efficiency apartments in San Francisco or NYC and live in their own little bubbles. So they're not going to know whats real and what isn't, they just want to hear what they agree with. Listen to Progressive on Sirius and its the same sad story.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yah, great. Bad enough shes on the air main stream , we gotta bring her here too.

I get it though, except thats like preaching to the choir about the evils of the MSM.

Everyone do an experiment, force yourself to go without main stream news for say two weeks (your mileage may vary).

After that turn on top of the hour news at prime time 6 pm (doesn't matter which outlet as long as its main stream). Then channel hop between the majors.

The magic spell will be broken, their dogma will be easy to spot, you'll never look at Main stream news the same way again.

(Drops idiot cards)

I stopped watching Main stream news as soon as we got rid of DishNetwork 8 years ago. And sooner rather than later I understood that what we see does not necessarily translate into the truth of what is really happening. You have to read between the partisan lines and dig deeper to uncover the truth for yourself.
We have been conditioned by our society to accept as fact everything we see on the news. The internet age has opened some eyes to this and they are slowly waking from their force fed drool invoking dribble of truth. but a vast majority still only receive their information from the 5 major news companies, and swallow it whole, hook, line, and, sinker.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PainGod

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yah, great. Bad enough shes on the air main stream , we gotta bring her here too.

I get it though, except thats like preaching to the choir about the evils of the MSM.

Everyone do an experiment, force yourself to go without main stream news for say two weeks (your mileage may vary).

After that turn on top of the hour news at prime time 6 pm (doesn't matter which outlet as long as its main stream). Then channel hop between the majors.

The magic spell will be broken, their dogma will be easy to spot, you'll never look at Main stream news the same way again.

(Drops idiot cards)

I stopped watching Main stream news as soon as we got rid of DishNetwork 8 years ago. And sooner rather than later I understood that what we see does not necessarily translate into the truth of what is really happening. You have to read between the partisan lines and dig deeper to uncover the truth for yourself.
We have been conditioned by our society to accept as fact everything we see on the news. The internet age has opened some eyes to this and they are slowly waking from their force fed drool invoking dribble of truth. but a vast majority still only receive their information from the 5 major news companies, and swallow it whole, hook, line, and, sinker.

Like my mom. Shes a stroke victim, partially deaf, watches TV all day, mostly main stream news, turning it up so loud it booms thru the house. So I get exposed, but not swayed.

Can't get fooled again.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: butcherguy

There must be a closet full of young women that she has assaulted. All we need is a NYT article to out one of them.

I feel assaulted every time I hear her talk...does that count? She just needs one time to use the word "Hot Chocoholic" since that seems to be a good trigger word for getting fired...

I think if you have great anxiety over what the next lie might be, you would have a case if you go judge shopping in the 9th circuit court?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join