It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Maddow falsely reports on Venezuela protests.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Indeed she could have. ...and deliberately chose not to. That says much about her, and none of it good.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Communist methodology pure and simple. Those rascal Rothschhilds and their rich minions want wealth while we stand in a bread line. It is Maddow's agenda and MSNBC applauds it. The masses are not as connected to alternative thought or opinions as we are. Main stream keeps beating the drums of lies and eventually like a song you can't get rid of sticks in your head. Anyone of great wealth out there that will battle these creeps? God save the constitution and this great republic.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So we have as our major cable “news” CNN, a CIA outlet, MSNBC, a Globalist, probably Soros, joint, and that misogynist, racist, ignorant, demonic Fox!

Oh, my goodness, no wonder this is a nation of deaf, dumb, and blind sheep.

Maddow is defiantly a paid and programmed agent.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
heatst.com...

Yep. Something the entire western world should be used to by now. A big fat lie. MSNBC played footage of protests in Venezuela while Maddow added her narrative that " the people are protesting the government over it's donations to Donald Trump's campaign."

When in actuality:
"Hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans took to the streets to protest the government of President Nicolás Maduro as the country marked its 207th anniversary of the revolution that led to its independence from Spain."

The story gets even better when you consider that the very same news organization ( NBC News ) was the source of the above quote.

I wasn't aware Maddow was a Rhodes scholar, but that just adds to the absurdity of reports like these. IMHO its one thing to try to suggest anti-Trump sentiment is a worldwide epidemic through irresponsible reporting. However at what point does it become an act of war? Perjury done with the intent of instigating trouble. Great job Rachel. Today's "journalism" at it's finest.

Out of all the comments there is only 1 sorta defending her. It askes why it was cut off and where to see the full video. Unless poster is deleting comments that's rough. 6 to over 100 dislikes as well. Is it that bad which I think so or is poster deleting comments or is this capable?

Can anyone translate this?

They don't believe there is only one person defending Madcow. Wants to know if OP is deleting the other posts that would be defending her, and is that possible.

(I work with a lot of people from different countries. Broken English is a daily thing for me.)

Ahhhh ok. No, the OP doesn't have the ability to delete other members' comments.

I'm kind of surprised this thread hasn't been visited by some of our select MSM-lovers yet. Perhaps they can't even spin this one?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Venezuela is a communist hell-hole, and that's what Maddow and her ilk want to bring to the United States. It's no surprise that a leftist like her would use propaganda and lies to defend her ideology, it's Commie 101.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

And have you made it your mission to point out every time anyone else from any other cable news show (like Fox) puts spin on their story?

This isn't spin.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm so glad to know that I have no idea who Rachel Maddow is. Only from what I read on ATS. Never seen her don't even know her. Surly you can call me crazy to never wanting any of thee above. Please don't call me surly lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

There are lots of problems with the corrupt government of Venezuela. People are upset because they are starving.

She didn't say the Trump donations were the onlyreason people were protesting. She said it was one more new problem with money going elsewhere that's supposed to be for the people. Do you not think the starving people of Venezuela should be upset that half a million of their much-needed dollars went to Trump? Do you think they really aren't very upset about all that money going elsewhere that could be going towards feeding their children?

Nope. No excuses for this one. Maddow went full retard. You never go full retard.

She does it regularly though, the last complete embarrassment was the "I have Trumps tax returns" EP.

edit on 22-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It was definitely a spin - I wouldn't call it a lie. All of the cable news put spin on their stories. All of them. Fox is just as bad.

I think Maddow cares about Venezuela more than the average Joe America.

I'm not going to call you a shill but by definition this is shilling.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeedyou see i figured out the problem they filled her cup with kathy lee or hodas coffee also known as brown liquor so she is just drunk reporting. and i thought they only liked to put pretty people on tv what the hell happened here she looks like that woman who was in love with jethro what was her name oh yeah miss hathaway. but seriously why the people are raising hell down there is they got all this oil wealth and the people are not seeing any of it meanwhile foreign corporations are working them like dogs for almost slave wages yed general motors i am referring to you. poverty is high but gov is living high on the hog.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Rachel Maddow is bat# crazy!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Hopefully soon, Maddow will join O'Reilly in the unemployment line.

Rachel Maddow brushed her uninvited penis against my leg one time at a Panera. True story.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: kaylaluv

It was an outright lie.

The caption point blank says the unrest is Trump's fault.

Outrageous FAKE NEWS.

Would citizens be able to sue for obvious lies? Who would have standing in a case against them?

Seems unlikely anything can be done about it.

But yeah, she's not exactly the "news", right? Isn't it common knowledge that her show is entertainment?

That's the selling point of thee shows. Hannity, O'Reilly The Shamed?

These are essentially live ATS threads, lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Lol

I mean, I'm sure some of them weren't happy about how much money was donated to the Trump Inauguration, but to say that's why they were protesting?

Lol

That's just pathetic.

~Tenth

Only in America do we have a coddled, prosperous, selfish, activists who protest over frivolous crap.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Lol

I mean, I'm sure some of them weren't happy about how much money was donated to the Trump Inauguration, but to say that's why they were protesting?

Lol

That's just pathetic.

~Tenth

Too many of you "star" Tenth's posts simply because he is a moderator.

Read what he actually posted, then get back to him.

Do not get me wrong; I respect a lot of what he has to write. At the same time, check yourself as to why you favor what he writes.y
edit on 22-4-2017 by Thejaybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

Lol

Lol

That's just pathetic.

~Tenth

Too many of you "star" Tenth's posts simply because he is a moderator.

Read what he actually posted, then get back to him.

Do not get me wrong; I respect a lot of what he has to write. At the same time, check yourself as to why you favor what he writes./quote]
edit on 22-4-2017 by Thejaybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
lulz apologizing for madkow.

HYUK HYUK

like you know this asshat of person personally haha, like yall got a connection.

Whats it like to choose a team and stick to it?
edit on 22-4-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Sure they have a lot to protest about. But when your 3-year-old is starving TODAY, you might get pissed that money is flowing out. You don't really care about down the road, because down the road, your 3-year-old is dead.

And since when should a country have to pay money to get disaster assistance?

The 3 year old isn't starving because of this... I would be surprised if more than .01% of the population even knew. Great story, but that is about all it is. I'm not sure what you are talking about with disaster assistance, I never used those words... The only disaster there is self imposed.

If that money was used to realign government ties then it was money well spent. They can either continue to live in a vacuum and suffer or they can renew partnerships with other countries.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I decided to go listen to the full clip from start to finish. It is blatantly clear that she is not stating that the entire protest is because of Trump donations. She stated that the revealed Trump campaign donations added fuel to the fire, there was one line where I believe she stretched the words to make it sound like thats why there was unrest on that day, when the truth is that there was already going to be unrest, but this probably did add some fuel to people's fire as it adds more validity to their corruption protests and is yet another example of it. I hope she does continue to do stories on Venezuela though and continue make people aware of the entire situaton of what is going on over there.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

a reply to: Xtrozero

Sure they have a lot to protest about. But when your 3-year-old is starving TODAY, you might get pissed that money is flowing out. You don't really care about down the road, because down the road, your 3-year-old is dead.

And since when should a country have to pay money to get disaster assistance?

The 3 year old isn't starving because of this... I would be surprised if more than .01% of the population even knew. Great story, but that is about all it is. I'm not sure what you are talking about with disaster assistance, I never used those words... The only disaster there is self imposed.

If that money was used to realign government ties then it was money well spent. They can either continue to live in a vacuum and suffer or they can renew partnerships with other countries.

There is alot more to this than most americans know. The administration is drug traffickers there's been sanctions placed and that is one of the reasons CITGO is in financial trouble. Nicolás Maduro's government claims its an attempted fascist takeover by the United States. I personally find that one funny because the Trump being a Nazi caught on. But back to Citgo they are billions in debt partly because the US placed sanctions and travel restrictions on individuals in the government. They have continually lobbied to have those restrictions move. Imagine how hard it is to do business if you cant fly and banks cannot process transactions.

Now she lied this isnt about Trump but she brings up a point that needs to be discussed. Why did Trump take money from Citgo its not illegal however it highly suspect. Leading people to believe that he used his office to get donations. The second part is shes right he raised over a hundred million for his inauguration where did it go?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join