It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defending Against Attacks/Harassment from High Strangeness Phenomena

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Geki09

Let me be clear. I'm talking about primarily material/physical things that can be affected by material/physical means in this thread. I am not surprised at all with your list of "things that won't work" because those are at best ways to focus the mind.

A lot of your post seems directed toward establishing some sort of ... judgmental framework ... toward behaviors that you don't agree with, and again, my interest in this thread which I hope many people will respond to as they see fit are not "spiritual" entities ... as that is a very vague term.

That said, you've got a lot of positive life advice in your post ... and I think that empowering ourselves is certainly a component of being able to defend ourselves particularly from what I've called High Strangeness Phenomena.

Thanks for your post.

I understand what you are saying. And thank you for your kind words. But I guess a point I failed to make was that a good portion of physical meddling by physical beings use spiritual means of manifestation. High strangeness can originate from mystical and spiritual forces being manipulated. Now if you are describing purely technological meddling, then you may need a Faraday cage, lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I try to be practical...I don't have to understand "the physic's" of the "how".

What is easy is adding up all the commonalities in reports and working from that. Some people Gryphon66 are going to wail and nash their teeth "what if you hurt them?" or decry being violent for no reason. Let me respond by saying, you do what you want, I didn't ask for them, don't want them around me and have been nothing BUT crystal clear about it.
After that if it persists I don't care. Nor should you.

Anything that won't respect your wishes, or your boundaries deserves no respect in return.

Anything that is legal and disrupts electrical fields "seems" to work.
Cold water has worked.
Native ceremonies performed by a Native Elder IN GOOD STANDING respected by their Nation has worked.
(those last parts are key) Someone who does not know the history of your ground/location and experienced with different entities cannot help you. It only agitates things.
Going after them with homicide intended works. But for obvious reasons I don't recommend it.

I've heard that using chemicals on your property works, but am loath to test it. By chemicals I mean like having chem lawn come in and spray for weeds & pests. Plus it's expensive. No sense in killing my salamanders and birds and finding out it doesn't work.

The first 4 things have absolutely worked temporarily for me. I can't speak to others experiences. I can also say, barring the electrical implements, things only usually work once or twice. Then you have to start over from scratch.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yes and no,certainly most demoniacs have picked up their demons via indulgence in unwholesome proclivities,in fact many enjoy their condition.

There is also the spirits and entities that can be sent your way via occult or black magic means, for these we have prayer,fasting and spiritual warfare and if you keep yourself and your surroundings clean it does certainly help.Most peoples hopelessness is due to the complete lack of teaching about principalities powers and spiritual warfare these days.Yes they'll tell you of miracles and powers,but for Gods sake don't develop any or they'll chase you the four corners of the earth you wont be saved at church.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'll put Faraday cage on the list then.

Also, I wouldn't mind having Tesla's Death Ray weapon.

Please don't hesitate to participate. I hope this thread goes on for a long time.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Agreed on so many points. Space Brothers (or Sisters) don't look into kid's rooms and night and scare the hell out of them.

Going after them with "homocide intended" ... I hear you, LOL. I don't want to go into a lot of personal details this early on, but I will say that my early years were spent as an experiencer (and I'm only beginning to unravel some of those things now at 50+), my teens and twenties were spent looking for different religions/philophical and magickal systems to help explain what I'd experienced, and then, an absolute reversal into becoming a very resolute atheist scientific materialist for about a decade ... which I'm discovering was, apparently, just another step on my "path."

/sigh

There's a really good article that someone tried to link in the other thread ... that's apparently on a site that ATS has blocked. The article, if anyone is interested for Googling purposes, is titled: Native American philosophy and alien abduction.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Yes and no,certainly most demoniacs have picked up their demons via indulgence in unwholesome proclivities,in fact many enjoy their condition.

There is also the spirits and entities that can be sent your way via occult or black magic means, for these we have prayer,fasting and spiritual warfare and if you keep yourself and your surroundings clean it does certainly help.Most peoples hopelessness is due to the complete lack of teaching about principalities powers and spiritual warfare these days.Yes they'll tell you of miracles and powers,but for Gods sake don't develop any or they'll chase you the four corners of the earth you wont be saved at church.

Yes, I sadly learned this truth at 14. They also don't like folks who are different at those places.

I think your comment on "hopelessness" is very poignant. It seems obvious that many of these HSP's thrive on creating fear and anger. They depend on their victims being "helpless" ... and probably ignoring very straightforward solutions, like Caber's "homocide intended" above.

Most of all, at this point, it seems like one of the components of being able to take stand against such things is to have a clear sense of INTENTION, i.e. an attitude of "this is my house/home/place and you are not welcome."

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I linked this thread to that one (there's no link in my OP here) because I didn't want to keep derailing that thread with my interest.

Look, I'm not trying to pee in your cereal or come off as a control freak. I don't want to focus on whether we believe anyone's given story here OBJECTIVELY or not ... what I'm looking for is OBJECTIVE solutions to SUBJECTIVE problems.

LOL ... that's something of a tall order, eh?

As far as the "Greys" go ... tech is tech. If it bleeds it can be killed.

Praying to God or gods or whatever seems to me to be a matter of internal resolution and resistance to fear and/or anger.

Mental CLARITY seems really important here, for what seems to be some obvious reasons. Feel free to keep joining in.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Timidity is a big no-no you have to boldly execute your authority I have bound (locked up) and tossed out demons most believers dont even know they have this authority and it can get nasty exploding or flashing lights,gibberish on computers,phone lines blown,static radio tv interfence,its not called spiritual warfare for nothing

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Shoot it, chop it's head off, and then burn it. In that order. If none of that works, run.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Shoot it, chop it's head off, and then burn it. In that order. If none of that works, run.

LOL ... practical advice plainly stated. I love it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Timidity is a big no-no you have to boldly execute your authority (*snip*)

That seems to be great advice.

A focused clear mind resolute in the purpose of taking authority in the situation.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I dont want to get your thread 404'd so I wont give specifics but if you can achieve an absolutely clear mind operating at the right frequency you can even kill evil angels-sort of a cross between a bat and a gargoyle.But thinking 'nothing' takes a lot of training

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I dont want to get your thread 404'd so I wont give specifics but if you can achieve an absolutely clear mind operating at the right frequency you can even kill evil angels-sort of a cross between a bat and a gargoyle.But thinking 'nothing' takes a lot of training

Interesting. (That wasn't what I expected from your next statement, LOL.) I've had a lot of success with certain mind-emptying tactics, but I'll leave that for a moment.

Why would the thread get "404'd"? This is the Grey Area.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Guy I learnt from was totally erased off the net after he posted this information,its one that will get the big black limo up your driveway so I wont spruik it.Needless to say bigger and uglier people than me also know and will use it at the right time.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Guy I learnt from was totally erased off the net after he posted this information,its one that will get the big black limo up your driveway so I wont spruik it.Needless to say bigger and uglier people than me also know and will use it at the right time.

Ah. Fair enough.

You're getting into familiar territory there. Thanks for the hints at least.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Glad you know cause I'm clueless?
ROFL!!!

Will add that when HSP jumps off too many people don't employ critical thinking. They spin off and spend their time reacting instead of just standing still observing.

I have noticed that whatever HSP version you are dealing with counts on getting this reaction out of us. Add in some personal biases and what was one thing turns into something else and by then no one including the experiencer actually knows what "it" actually was or genuinely what they experienced.

Only what they "think happened"
It's problematic. Our brains when they have no previous context for something will happily make something up for us being helpful.

This is where Apathy is your friend. It buys you some time to TAKE time to observe and get a handle on what's happening. Getting off the "reaction train" only helps you.

YMMV

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Again, absolutely spot on from my perspective.

Whatever the HSP is ... it depends on a generally confused mental state to "function" correctly. It's still too early to go into my Unified Field Theory of Strangeness ... but a few things are common to EVERY EXPERIENCE as far as I can tell.

1. Reduced sensory field (night, woods, basement, abandoned building, cave, etc.)

2. Different level of consciousness (hypnogogic, extreme stress, etc.)

3. Feeling of unease/dislocation in time and space either just before or just after the event.

3. A lasting sense of "I know what I saw" regardless of how ... odd, strange, out of place, etc. it may be.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Burn White sage .

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

As a skeptic when it comes to the paranormal or alien type arenas I have found that humans are the most scary "HSP". Just watch your local news cast each night and you may agree with me. I would like to think that many encounters with HSP can be explained by the human factor but that is just me.

I often thought that ultra sonic waves would be a fantastic way of messing with someone and having them explain it within paranormal or alien range of factors. Ultrasonic waves cannot be seen nor heard but can be felt and even provide an invisible way of suspending small objects in "thin air". Think about the Coral Castle and then read about Haptic Technology research currently ongoing. It is providing a new sense to computer games like feeling and touch screen technology that no longer requires an actual physical touch.

Looking forward to some responses to your premise and hope I didn't derail your OP but feel like Ultrasonic waves are an invisible presence in our world today and possible answer to some HSP

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Is this mental in nature (like telepathic) or a physical manifestation?

Both can still be explained by spiritual means...
But yeah...

There is also the "everything in between" argument to be made.

As a "schizophrenic" I have some ideas.

Some of which I won't divulge as I get a little paranoid.
But I'm willing to discuss certain aspects.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join