It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Trump is positioning himself to reveal the truth?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Revealing the truth is treasonous???

Lol yea, ask the CIA and FBI how they view that

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
Here's a perspective on this. The op says that trump is a conspiracy theorist. I won't argue with that. We all question what's around us. In his inauguration speech he did mention that there was a small group of people who are stealing from the American people.

So your trump and you believe this conspiracy. Now your president and you want to go about proving it. But as you dig you find its not so small of a group but a lot of people who in all have their hands in everything.

How do you as a president fight something like that?

Well, the first step would be NOT PUTTING GOLDMAN SACHS PEOPLE in high-up positions. oh wait. well, the second step would be REMOVING GOLDMAN SACHS PEOPLE from high-up positions.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Oh please.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: silo13

Oh please.
yeah. I didn't even bother acknowledging that load of delirium.
The last eight years have brought us back from the brink of catastrophe caused by the very people who are now in the nation's capitol. Some people just don't learn.
edit on 4/22/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Oh Sweety we both know that revelation was made months and months ago.
Some just didn't see it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Jimmy Carter was a better candidate for an "announcement" ....

Won't happen with Trump; too harsh on stock exchange tremors.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Posting a video below due to relevance, perhaps it passed under your radar?

It's from dec 2016, and despite the sheriff having public image issues (racism, ...) their reasoning and evidence seem solid. I don't think anything came out of this, though I don't think it's been debunked in any way either.

Which leads me to believe (with near certainty) that Barrack Obama his birth certificate is forged, not much fake news or tinfoil hat to it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If we weren't in danger of going to war with Canada over dairy cows I'd move there.
Lol

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vechthaan

Oh no you didn't...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Here's the truth he's revealing right before our very eyes: Donald Trump is ‘Too Mentally Ill to Serve’ Say Members of Yale Psychiatric Conference

We’re only three months into Donald Trump’s presidency and much of the world is teetering on the brink of catastrophe.

FACTS:
(excerpted from source and reformatted here for emphasis)

*Trump has launched dozens of missiles into Syria.

*He dropped the biggest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan.

*He’s shaking his tiny fists at Iran and North Korea.

Never mind that he can’t remember what his policies were last month and can’t keep track of his naval “armada.”
Domestically Trump is just as disorganized and incompetent.

*A promise to repeal ObamaCare was unceremoniously abandoned after Congress refused to even hold a vote.

*His ban on Muslims coming into the country was halted by several federal court rulings.

*The wall on the Mexican border isn’t being built, and neither Mexico nor Congress will pay for it.

SPECULATION:

You have to wonder if he is tired of winning yet.

These failures may just be the result of someone with zero experience trying to run a government he never liked to begin with. Or they may be symptoms of something much more ominous.

There is a lobby of mental health professionals meeting at Yale to organize and advise the nation of this TRUTH, this unfortunate reality that is evident to anyone with even the most introductory knowledge of psychology.

Yale to hold psych conference on Trump’s mental health

“We feel, as mental health professionals, that we have a duty to the public to warn them about Donald Trump’s mental illness,” said John Gartner, a former a part-time assistant professor of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University Medical School.

Thank god for ethical mental health pros. Even when we are retired, we are STILL MANDATED REPORTERS. It would be unethical to know this, to see it happening and understand what it is and not warn the nation.

And I'm not going to argue about whether the subject needs to be interviewed personally to be diagnosed. Behavior this blatant would get any kid kicked out of mainstream into "alternative" venues for those with Severe Behavioral/Emotional Disorders. And I know what I'm talking about.

Fact.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump had better hurry up, or the same fate awaits him as President Kennedy.

I doubt it unless his wife happens to have had the richest man on the Planet fall in love with her.....catch my drift there?

Reds Roses are Poses of Love undefined....Red Roses are Plied for a love denied.....Red Roses in hand a reply do demand.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Do you think, donland would do somthing selfless? Lol with capital L.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The reason Jared and Ivanka have taken over the operations of the WH is clear to anyone that makes the effort to look.

The old man is slipping into dementia.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The biggest liar in history is going to reveal the truth.

Do you think Hillary will really tell us the truth?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: carewemust

I think the only thing that will kill Trump is a heart attack from his poor diet or being triggered so easily. Or just plain old age.

You covered a lot of ground with those 3 categories, LOL!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

So you make a nebulous comment about "revealing the truth", and cleverly expect members to write your thread for you, without having the foggiest idea what you are talking about, although they are trying their best to give you a thread about *something or other*, taking a shot in the dark.

I actually looked for a link for a remote explanation of what you are referring to, and instead only see the ridiculous "Obama's BC is not real", and to then add some salt to that insulting wound, you site the biggest idiot on the net.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

This is the stupidest argument ever you know that right?
What the hell are you guys talking about?
Aliens? Fairies, God?
What friggin truth do you think that complete moron has to reveal.

I've seen it all now.
The #ing world has become a Seinfeld episode. All about nothing.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Something tells me the OP really wanted to ask about aliens but didn't want to appear foolish so we have this little game to play where we fill in the blanks so the OP doesn't have to own the content of the thread.
They can legitimately say I didn't say aliens.
Which they didn't.
Or you know maybe the truth about Santa and Rudolph in the barn...

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm sorry. I don't think Trump would recognize the truth if it crawled up his butt and danced a jig. That's been pretty evident from what has come out of his mouth since the campaign.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

If we weren't in danger of going to war with Canada over dairy cows I'd move there.
Lol

That's a new one. Libs who threatened to move to Canada like Whoopi Goldberg, Barbara Streisand, Cher, etc. are still here and have never followed through on their idle threats. They'd rather stay here, pissing and moaning, and destroying property like the idiots in Berkeley. At least you have come up with an excuse, ridiculous as it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join