It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Le Pen wins in France = Trumpism is a Global Movement

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: yuppa

They really hate trump.

HA he is a american so they DOUBLE HATE HIM.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
GREAT JOB FRANCE at least they are starting to do the right thing...

They screwed and snubbed us after 9;11 they have paid it with blood..

I hope she wins the official run off.. Kick those bums out now!!

Secure your border!!
edit on 23-4-2017 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They really hate trump.

HA he is a american so they DOUBLE HATE HIM.

The french practically worship Americans. They don't believe Trump represents the typical American.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

I guess you didn't get the memo. The french turned out to be right. Iraq was not responsible for 9-11.
You were duped.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Johnathanandheather
What ever happened to 'operation Le Pen" from 4chan??

Also isn't this just a 'round of voting' whatever that means?

I don't understand why they have all these rounds to vote before final vote. Is it just to get it down between 2-3 major people representing each party?

Yes. There are two rounds. In this one, there was many candidates. There are many different parties that exist here. This is two determine two candidates that will run against each other in a couple of weeks.

LePen and Macron won. LePen had a smaller percentage and is unlikely to win the next time.
edit on 23-4-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Manouche
Even if the polls are extraordinarily mistaken.................

Like they were on Brexit and Trump?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

I guess you didn't get the memo. The french turned out to be right. Iraq was not responsible for 9-11.
You were duped.

Homies always should have your back They didn't when we needed them that's some # man.
screw iraq and all them crackistan countries lets kill the ismalic terrorist on a watch list in the US..

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: neo96

Cause France sure isn't a fascist country.

That's one of the more obtuse things I've heard you say actually. You get back to me when you can demonstrate that you understand what's happening right now - right in front of all of us

Of course France isn't a fascist country

Vive la France!

France is a fascist country??? Hahahahahahaha......

That's got to be the funniest assertion I've ever heard. I am so used to complaining about how the uneducated masses dominate here it never crossed my mind that people from other lands could imagine such a thing.

I'm all for the authorities gaining some balls and saying no to the spoiled masses once in a while.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

You get back to me when you can demonstrate that you understand what's happening right now -

I know what exactly is going on.

France is fighting for it's very existence.

Between Islamofascists trying to destroy everything to the status quo trying to bring the whole country down with the same FAILED ideology.

So please.

Obtuse my snip.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Homies always should have your back They didn't when we needed them that's some # man.
screw iraq and all them crackistan countries lets kill the ismalic terrorist on a watch list in the US..

Some people think real friends tell you the truth and don't encourage you to make mistakes and send your sons and daughters to die under false pretenses.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Did I say France was fascist?

I'm pretty sure I didn't

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Did I say France was fascist?

I'm pretty sure I didn't

Oh. Did I misunderstand then?

To this

Cause France sure isn't a fascist country.

You answered

That's one of the more obtuse things I've heard you say actually.

I took that to mean you were disagreeing with it. Sorry if I misinterpretted.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
*** BREAKING ***

French Election results: Run-Off between Le Pen and Macron!

This is a real upset!

[Source: FNC]

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Some people think real friends tell you the truth and don't encourage you to make mistakes and send your sons and daughters to die under false pretenses.

I am against war against countries peaceful and demacratic countires. just the ones with crazy islamic terrorist kilers. Lets blow the # out of those cock roaches.

lets kill the ones here first though America first!!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: SBMcG

After recent events, can you really blame the French for voting 'Le Pen'?' .

i doubt she's as far right as they make out in the media.

I haven't followed the French election as closely as I did during the Brexit vote (I was in the UK at the time), but LePen seems to be basically a carbon copy of Trump from a policy standpoint. She's not as fiscally conservative, but seems to follow the same basic theme of national restoration.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

There's some reading comprehension issues in this thread :-)

At least as far as Neo is concerned

I am only lamenting something that might be lost. Whether I'm right to worry or not is still up for discussion. I hope I'm wrong to be honest Bluesma

France is not fascist. Neither is the United States. We live in seriously crazy times is all, and people are choosing things out of fear. Fear is a great motivator

But, enough moaning out of me :-)

edit on 4/23/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I am against war against countries peaceful and demacratic countires. just the ones with crazy islamic terrorist kilers. Lets blow the # out of those cock roaches.

lets kill the ones here first though America first!!
We have drones moron,
we don't need to send anyone..
Maybe a few bomber jets, hell launch the missiles off boats no americans need to go in!!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SBMcG

The rise of the right in Europe started before Trump as did Brexit , I would argue Trump is a reaction to Brexit and events in Europe.

I'm not going to agree or disagree because I don't think either of us can put a pin in the map as to when the move to the right in The West began.

I could make a pretty good argument that it began here in the USA in 2010...

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Polls have been wrong in the past and I made my comments taking into account a very large error in the polls. I also took the best figure in the polls for Le Pen I could find. By any strech of imagination, she was never in position to win.

My point is to question the press, the political commentators, the "experts".
The last official projection gives her 21.9%. Macron will win by a landslide and be the next president of France.
Le Pen will probably fare ok in the 2nd round now that the scare has revealed itself to be an illusion and that many voters might decide to go fishing instead of casting a vote. Macron might still get twice more votes than her in the 2nd round.

How could have political commentaries been so ridiculously mistaken ? She might not reach 35% maybe not even 30% in the 2nd round. What's the point of commentating when you are that far of ? Is the press that clueless ? To that extent ?
If that is all the pertinence and analysis they are capable of then they are completely incompetent.

Or there is a purpose behind it and the commentary is not honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join