It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

It's not be proven in courts of law O'Reilly did anything

And it's not proven in court that Obama or Hillary ever did anything terrible, but you guys savage them every day, WTF?

It was sure proven Bill Clinton did.

The dress with dna evidence is still around.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: CB328

Hillary admitted using her private server to store official emails. The FBI admitted she purgered herself by denying those emails contained classified data. Loretta Lynch admitted clandestinely meeting with Bill Clinton just days before the investigation on Hillary was completed.

O'Reilly has admitted nothing, and no evidence has been presented that I have been able to find... only allegations.

Hillary was accused of jeopardizing National Security. O'Reilly is accused of referring to someone as "hot chocolate."

I have yet to accuse Obama of a crime... only impotent ineptitude.

TheRedneck

Bill O'reilly was just extremely careless and unsophisticated.

Case closed!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: xuenchen

Do people on the right ever take any self responsibility? Trump does something but let's blame Obama. O'Reilly is fired, let's blame the Clintons. Spicer makes an ugly remark, let's blame liberals because they're too sensitive.

No responsibility at all. Blame anybody but ourselves for our actions.

Kinda like Hillary blames everybody else but herself for losing the election. Oh, you mean she isn't on the right?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

It was a major effort by some Left Wing NGOs connected to the Clintons that got a bunch of advertisers to pull support for the O'Reilly show !

Your more right than you know.

The Murdoch boys in collusion with the left wing.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Next up is Hannity. Count on it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

$25 million in an exit package isn't exactly a punishment, IMO. He's 67 and retirement age anyway. He doesn't ever have to work again. I feel conflicted as to the premise that anyone (even himself) actually 'harmed' him or his career. I guess I feel like something is off about all of it.

I've never been fond of him...I think he's annoying. If the 'loofah'/'falafal' thing didn't end his career...I find the cause that did, now, to be dubious. Sounds like he negotiated to get $25 million, to me, when he was supposedly not in a position to negotiate anything.

I haven't exhaustively read into the whole story though.

I never liked the man but he rarely watched any TV news still when I did turn it on I saw him speaking out against child abuse and no one else seemed to take that on.

Fox News is now reportedly on the hook for at least $40 million to cover O’Reilly’s most recent contract, signed only a few months ago. He earns about $20 million a year, according to sources.

www.nydailynews.com...
edit on 22-4-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Sponsors pulling out due to backlash of O'Reillys many settled sexual harassment cases is what got him axed but of course conservatives ignore reality, embrace BS & fairy tales to blame anyone but the man responsible for all of this.

Pathetic, effing pathetic.

Conservatives, the party of blaming everyone else and never taking responsibility for their own actions or holding their leaders accountable.

Hard to know what to think, this Lady said his advances were "unwanted" but she went to dinner and the theater anyway? She went through his home after their date and he tried to kiss her and she was so upset she fell to the ground! Lol! Really this FOX blond had so little understanding of Men and a date she was that startled? Do you have a list of the cases?

He invited her to his house on Long Island, tried to kiss her, took her to dinner and the theater, and after asking her to return a key to his hotel room, appeared at the door in his boxer shorts, according to the letter.

In January 2011, Mr. O’Reilly invited Ms. Huddy to lunch near his multimillion-dollar home in Manhasset on Long Island, according to the letter. After lunch, he drove her back to his home, where he showed her every room, including his bedroom, and his collection of presidential memorabilia.

"“To shock and disgust, as Ms. Huddy was saying goodbye to Mr. O’Reilly, he quickly moved in and kissed her on the lips,” the letter said. “Ms. Huddy was so taken aback and repulsed that she instinctively recoiled and actually fell to the ground. Mr. O’Reilly, looking amused, did not even help Ms. Huddy up.”

Afer all of this he asks her out again and she went. This is too experienced adults. If she had said no thanks and was treated wrong for it I would then understand. He tried to hold her hand? He asked her to his room and she went?

The next week, Mr. O’Reilly asked her to join him for dinner at the Harvard Club, followed by a Broadway show, according to the letter and to current and former Fox News employees.

Ms. Huddy was not interested in having a romantic relationship with Mr. O’Reilly but, the letter said, “she felt compelled to comply with Mr. O’Reilly’s request, given that he had total control over her work assignment.”

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

And here I thought you guys believed in something called personal responsibility, Bill got fired because of Bill.

This is interesting

His latest book, “Old School,” became an instant best-seller — and included O’Reilly advocating for the gentlemanly treatment of women.

“No means no,” the accused groper wrote, urging his fellow men to remember “the old school tenets of respect and responsibility.”

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: DBCowboy

I've looked at the evidence that there is.

Have you???

Have you read or listened to the transcripts of that recording???

Have you read about the other accusations???

Have you listened to what the other women including Megan Kelly and what's he face Tantarino (sp?) have said???

Or the other hand full of woman???

Because I have.

I haven't heard the recording you are talking about but there are two sides to a story. Pretty clear the guy would be a catch to some and many women surely do the come on. There are such things as setting a person up and there are things like FOX women getting on in years and knowing they may not be on the job forever. I would not jump to any conclusions when adult people are involved.
I did not see any straight out no not interested in what I did read but going out with the guy is personal and women with their age and experience surely know what he is thinking. The chocolate thing now days would generally be taken as a complement in the environment they live and work in, look how they dress, talk and act. It is hard to feel the "innocent" reactions as though it is all new and shocking to them.

Phone calls who stays on the line to listen to the stuff instead of hanging up? That is saying yes while saying no.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Ok so we are doing the Bill Cosby thing all over again, all those ladies just lied because???..oh and his former boss Roger Ailes who set the tone/ trend, nothing to see here either, FOX just love to dole out mad millions to staff and conservative female host and anchors just because, and lets be clear one of the primary reasons is the fact that the company is about to break into some big deal with a Brit communication worth Billions, and the only set back is...Bill's troubles , that's the real reason he got axed, not out of some moral concern.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Perjury is lying under oath.

Not forgetting three little Cs in a few emails.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He was charged with lying not getting a bj.
And he was acquitted.
That means found not guilty .

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yeah? What has she said? Whatcha got?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

And I'm not defending the Left. But the Republicans are the ones always clamoring about personal responsibility, yet never take any for themselves. They only spout that nonsense when it concerns poor people or Democrats.

Even supposing the OP is true and the "Clinton Cartel" did get Fox to fire him, the fact remains that he DID do something to warrant Fox firing him because I seriously doubt Fox would bow down and obey, the Clinton's don't have that much power. So instead of admitting he did something and it was his fault, someone else is blamed.

Also, for all the posters bitching but, but, but Hillary only proves that conservatives have zero integrity. Who cares what the other side did or didn't do, shouldn't your standards on your officials be based on their actions and not the other side?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
It's not be proven in courts of law O'Reilly did anything.

When I hear the word sexual assault.

That use to mean Rape, and what not.

Today ?

TODAY ?

It means calling a woman hot chocolate and grunting.

CTRL L.

Absolutely batsnip crazy.

There seems to be a new career opportunity for good-looking women these days: Sexual harassment lawsuits. With court settlements in the USA racking up ridiculous numbers (I'm sure even bad smell in a new car could give you double-digit millions in a settlement), it's not only "Gold Digging Hoes" that rake in the big bucks. It's also women claiming that someone touched their butt or called them late at night.

Bill O'Reilly does undeniably come across as a typical selfish authority figure that thinks he's untouchable, and therefore can treat people like trash - and he probably has. That kind of behaviour is not smart - it will bite you in the ass down the line. And it has.

Did Bill O'Reilly treat these women in a less-than-optimal way? I think he probably did. To the extent they claim? Maybe. Who knows. I just find the sums involved in these "He undressed me with his eyes, give me a million!" settlements ridiculous.

Certain people have most likely waited patiently for enough # to pile up - waited for the right moment - to take O'Reilly down. And now they have.
edit on 22-4-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Your false prophet is fired. **** him!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

At least O'Reilly's supporters and descendants will not record his words 20 years after he is fired, make the claim his words were delivered through an archangel by a deity, go on to divide amongst themselves based on disagreements on who his successor should be for the next 1000 years, completely suppress his abhorrent and disgusting behaviour while he was on air and instead claim his views represented the beacon of peace, love and reason, and in his name spread that peace, love and reason by murdering anyone else who criticises those beliefs or won't accept them.

Yeah, let's hope Bill O'Reilly's legacy does not tarnish the the chance of peace, stability and cohesion in the world in the years to come! (We can only hope).

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It was a major effort by some Left Wing NGOs connected to the Clintons that got a bunch of advertisers to pull support for the O'Reilly show !

Just you wait xuenchen. We may not get us a Trump, but you betcha by golly (wow) we will have your annoying, loud mouthed, right wing, media morons. One by one... The Clintons are pissed and obviously have nothing better to do

Because, we all know just how important Bill O’Reilly was in the grander scheme of things

:-)

edit on 4/22/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: forgot to smile

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

uuuHaHaHa

All bitter jealousy and revenge.

That's the Democrat way.

Forget about normal good government they taught you in Civics class.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Just wanted to point out the false assumption. Settlements are often made in order to mitigate overall costs and limit bad press. If the allegations were true, why would the plaintiff agree to less compensation?

TheRedneck

You mean use the EXACT same logic the Left uses to prove his guilt by reversing the roles of "who gains" to "who loses" and asking the same question? That is kinda sexist you know! You don't want to promote the idea that women have the capacity to be motivated by greed and fame just as men do, do you?

edit on 22/4/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join