It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's why juries have more than one person, and thresholds are set.

Where even a single dissenting voice can hang a jury.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah, I get it. So I'm out of line because I'm saying Bill is guilty when there is a recording of him actually saying this stuff that we can all hear and that he settled.

But you get accuse Hillary of Murder, and Pedophile Pizza Rings, and being a demon and Obama of doing all the stuff you claim he's guilty of but that's all totally fine.

Sure, why not???

This isn't even a partisan thing. You're making it that way. I'm not defending anyone, not Hillary not Obama Not Bill Clinton. I'm just calling O'Riely based on the evidence. But according to you that is way out of line. Yet every day you convict so many people of everything under the sun based on Bias. Now you're telling me I'm out of line even though I have some actual evidence to go by.

I can't even take you seriously at this point. The double standard has become Hubris at this point.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Do you have the context ?

Do you know what happened before, and what happened after ?

NOPE.

Do you see Gloria Alfred line up to take the case ?

Criminal charges filed ?

NOPE.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

That's it exactly.

Oh the frosting. I'll tell you a secret. But don't tell anyone else ok??

I like to get the frosting and just rub it all over my body!!! It's so sticky and sweet. I like to get it on my feet too. You know, bare foot and then I run and slide on the kitchen floor like I'm skiing. Oh that's fun stuff there.

Then I take the cake and roll it into little balls and have my wife shoot them at my face as I try to catch them like a show animal or something. It's great family fun.

So there you go. You found my secret love of cake conspiracy that I've been hiding all this time. You're such a clever researcher. Nothing gets by you does it. Clever guy!!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The only thing Oreilly haters have is settlement.

Which is nothing more than legalized extortion.

PAY ME OR ELSE!.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

So then your in agreement that the Clintons are behind oreilly getting fired? It would be folly to say otherwise at this point.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I'm saying that regardless of what the Clinton's may have done to push this in the public eye, or what anyone at all has done to convince advertisers to pull back from his show, all that stuff.

It first required Bill Oreily himself to repeatedly get himself in that scandalous position before anyone could make a big deal of it.

Now, if Clinton is behind this outrage, f*ck ya I think that is massive hypocrisy for someone in her position to even say anything about Bill Oreily. She's done far worse as we all know. However, that doesn't mean that old Bill Oreily is innocent of this stuff either. Just because Clinton is being a dirty snake in the grass and leveraging it against him now doesn't change anything that he did to put himself in that leveraged position.

Just like Bill and Monica. The right wing pounced on that and squeezed it for everything they could. Even though you know they got skeletons in their closet way worse than just some cheating on their spouses. But it was still Bill who got himself in that position. So no matter what the Right did in over playing it as a scandal, it was still Bill who did what he did. If he didn't do what he did, then they couldn't have leveraged him on it either.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Well, dunno what thats got to do with cake a frosting, but yeah, he dug his own profesional grave.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Oh, you wanna hear some more stories about cake and frosting???? Well, I just don't know where to start, I have so many good ones!!!!

LOLOLOLOL

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's as good a theory as I've seen. I don't care how he was removed really---just glad he's gone. He was very annoying. I don't have tv but I have been trapped in places where he was on the screen. His sermons were boring and predictable---same old stuff.

I've no doubt that he's harassed women in the workplace. But as long as he was making the network a ton of money, they could keep making new piles in the sandbox to cover his shameful behavior. But I'll wager he's going out with a nice silver, if not golden, parachute. I just hope he lands it on some island and we never have to hear that trashy man's voice again. He's a power freak. I wouldn't let my 20 something granddaughter be alone with him.

If the Clinton gang got him, all I can say is: That karma is a bummer sometimes.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The only thing Oreilly haters have is settlement.

Which is nothing more than legalized extortion.

PAY ME OR ELSE!.

I beg to differ. There is not a single "settlement"----there are multiple "settlements" which is an indication of serial behavior.

Settling a suit is not legalized extortion. It is a way of recovering damages outside the public courtroom. It means that someone had evidence of damages done, enough to convince a judge to proceed. Someone didn't want that evidence brought into the public courtroom so they paid the plaintiff for the damages. Most law firms take a much smaller cut of the settlement if they do not have to go to court, allowing the plaintiff to retain more of the money. Settlements can't be appealed. There are a lot of reasons to settle rather than drag out legalities.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Oh look, another thread where a bunch of partisan hacks (R) defending a sexual predator.

Roger Ailes.....but Hillary
Pussy grabbing furniture buying crybaby.....but Hillary
Bill O' Reilly......but Hillary

Same deflecting methods used every time.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: xuenchen

Thats not cool if true.

Then again, Oreilly came out for gun registrations and banning ARs.

So I'm glad hes been fired and exposed for the scum bag that he is.

a reply to: Southern Guardian

Neither side takes responsiblity.

"They did it, so its fine if we do".

Everyone who is anyone on this site should be applauding his exit.

I cannot think of one black flag nor psy-op he didn't enable.
He called all of us who questioned anything 'pinheads', a threat to national security;
said we should be on government lists, just so he could play Mick Jagger on the side.

F em all.

# 755

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
No, no we don't! We hate women, minority's, the planet and worst of all the CHILDREN!! If we study the left, and develop guilt about privilege, one day we'll evolve....maybea reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
We are of the age that any statement is used to ruin a person and that person's action is never taken into account. We will sound bite a person into total destruction while the vast majority will say the same damn thing or worst and it is OK. I remember when Don Imus, Mr. shock Jock, said nappy headed hos and it took him off the air for a good while where ever rap song will say worst and get a big thumbs up. Now the actions of Mr. Imus who is a big supporter of inner city youth programs didn't matter, it was that one statement that mattered.

Do we also remember Cain's accusers that forced him to drop out? He drops out and everything disappears... It didn't matter his wife of 40 plus years said it was all false, it didn't matter did it...

edit on 22-4-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: TheRedneck

He wasn't punished though. Not legally. He bought his way out. That's the good old American way, right??

Apples and oranges here. He had a contract of 25 million per year for 4 years, he wasn't bought out, he got what his contract said he would get...end of story...

How about that athlete who gets a big contract and just doesn't do jack and they get rid of him...surprise!! he gets millions too to for being bad. How about that A star that has a flop movie... want me to continue?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Well, according to his own voice that was recorded we know he at the very least did that. Which is in fact because she was his employee.

No, we don't. We know there is a recording of someone saying apparently inappropriate things that is claimed to be him. Again, that's why we have courts, so people have a chance to defend themselves.

Incidentally, I have to ask this: assuming for the moment he did what you say he did, would it have been OK if he had fired her first? You next paragraph tends to suggest that.

It wasn't some innovative fake recording masterminded by anyone or some other stupid thing. It just is what it is.

So you are absolutely sure no one would spend a few days at a computer to receive a few million dollars? Interesting.

This is ridiculous that you would still defend him at this point.

I don't think the concept 'innocent until proven guilty' is ridiculous. We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

It's no wonder why so many corrupt people do what they do in this world when so many just love to look the other way.

I wish that sentiment had applied to Hillary Clinton and Loretta Lynch. Apparently it is only applicable to certain people.

And I find that grossly unfair and extremely disturbing.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Do people on the right ever take any self responsibility? Trump does something but let's blame Obama. O'Reilly is fired, let's blame the Clintons. Spicer makes an ugly remark, let's blame liberals because they're too sensitive.

No responsibility at all. Blame anybody but ourselves for our actions.

I'm not even on the Right, but dam! Hearing somebody on the Left talking about how the Right is playing the victim and not taking personal responsibility for their own actions...using a word like "ironic" to describe what you have just said seems somewhat of an understatement.

If the Right is using the "playing the victim" and the "refusing to take personal responsibility for their own actions" tactics, then they would need to do it for about another 20 years longer for your statement to be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Oh, I finally made an attempt to listen to the referenced recording myself. My minor is in Communications and one of my projects involves voice analysis for human-machine interactions (allowing machines to pick up on verbal cues toward gender and emotional state... fun stuff! I started it as a school project in a lab class, and became so intrigued with the potential applications I continued to work on it), so I should be able to get a good impression of the validity after listening to it.

Strangely enough, I haven't been able to locate it. Again, interesting.... do you have a source I can actually hear?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The man sexually harasses women, evidenced by the huge payouts which would not have been made were the allegations false, and the Right cannot stand the thought so they make up yet another ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Absolutely pathetic.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join