It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh this really figures. The lefty libs are always raising a fuss at every little thing. Its time to tend all this political correctedness because I'm tired of it.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Has O'Reily been convicted of a crime???

Not sure. I don't think so. Not anything to do with sexual harassment. Not yet anyway. They keep settling out of court. But there are still a few more in the pipe for him to have to get through yet so we'll see what happens.

But legally so far he's getting off. Over and Over and Over and Over again.....and there's still more to go.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The point is the fundamental lack of consistency.

HRC defended rapists something much worse that what people are accusing Oreilley of.

O'reilly has been tried, and convicted, and executed in the kangaroo courts of public opinion.

Which THANK GOD is why the founders created the amendments dealing with due process and crimes be proven in courts of law in front of a jury of our peers.

And Fox News haters are not Oreillys peers.
edit on 21-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Yeah, well if it makes you upset then obviously everyone needs to stop.

Queen FuggleHop is upset. Let's all take a minute to punish ourselves and ask for forgiveness for upsetting Queenie FuggleHop and his poor sensibilities.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You're the one who brought up "innocent until proven guilty" and I even sourced it.

But I guess that only works for people you like.

*shrugs*

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Oh Im sorry did Queen Fugglehop upset the snowflake peasant? Are you melting snowflake peasant?

Let me explain something to you that your parents never explained to you. You cant have youre cake and eat it to. The sooner you realise this the sooner you can join the real world.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So get pissed at HRC for what they've done. I'm not stopping you. I'm not defending HRC or Bill's womanizing or anything else. I'm not telling you to stop hating Hillary.

You act like I'm defending Bill Clinton or Hillary about something. I'm not even a Democrat and I f*cking hate Hillary. I don't even like most Democrats for that matter.

You keep assuming I'm some radical Liberal or something. I lean left on some issues but not all. And when I do I still don't think I'm far left at all. I even lean right on some issues. One of which is your favorite one of all, Gun Control. I'm not for taking anyone's guns at all.

When will that start sinking in????

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I didn't bring that up. You pulled that from another thread talking about something totally unrelated to this and I've already addressed it.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

When will it sink in that very few people in this thread is capable of making a fair and impartial judgement concerning Oreilly.

In other words a PEER.

Most of the people in this thread if called for jury duty would be excused due to BIAS.
edit on 21-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Hey, you're the snowflake wanting everyone to stop arguing about this, not me. I'm not the snowflake here snowflake.

I'm not sure what the hell that phrase even means in reference to what we're talking about. But I assure you, if I have cake, I'm eating that sh*t. I don't care what anyone says about it either.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
How much of a coincidence is it that our Country is always divided so evenly?

Statistically impossible, but instead it is carefully orchestrated.

That is the only way to steer the course to whatever end goal.

All this could have been settled some time ago for O'Reilly. The only reason it surfaced is to help restore balance to the status quo.

Expect more to follow.. America cannot be lead by the nose if too many people start to agree on their own destiny.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

In a way, you did.

In your eyes, Bill O'Reilly is guilty. Without benefit of all the facts, without benefit of all the testimony, you have convicted him.

It shows a bias on your part.

But we all have biases. None of us are perfect.

It's okay champ.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

edit on 21-4-2017 by AutonomousMeatPuppet because: DP

link   
a reply to: neo96

Maybe. Ok.

But at least I would hope that most people would at least look at the evidence including listening to the recording before taking sides out of bias.

I have yet to hear anyone but myself even admit to hearing it or anything else. Most people so far even admit that the "Chocolate" statement is all they've heard about.

link   
WikiLeaks’ 10 Most Damning Clinton Emails that Prove Mainstream Media is Scripted & Controlled

Wikileaks Reveals Long List of Media Canoodling with Hillary Clinton

It is not a guess that the Democrats seek total control over the media, and thus over the mindset of public.

edit on 4/21/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I've looked at the evidence that there is.

Have you???

Have you read or listened to the transcripts of that recording???

Have you read about the other accusations???

Have you listened to what the other women including Megan Kelly and what's he face Tantarino (sp?) have said???

Or the other hand full of woman???

Because I have.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

ATS is not a court of law.

And private conversations being recorded are not legal without consent, and can be challenged in most courts of law.

So it's meaningless.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Yes but maybe your problem is that you eat too much cake? Do you have the discipline to stop eating it? Or do you just love the suggary frosting so much that you dont know when to stop eating it.

I will tell you the parable of the hippo and the cart driver.

Once there was a cart driver. A normal hard working man (like me) who spent his days carting about the small city bringing the goods from one place to another. He did this day in day out every day for years. Year after year he carted about the city. He would wake up early (in the morning) load up his cart then spend the days going to one factory or another dropping off the goods that he loaded up his cart with.

Meanwhile there was a zoo. And in the zoo their wear all sorts of wonderous animals from all sorts of exotic places. Congo, Kenya, Sibberia. You name it. They even had a bengal tiger (From india).

In this particular parable, I am like the cart driver and you arent.

Your welcome.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I've looked at the evidence that there is.

How do you know?

Are you prosecutor? A lawyer for the defense?

Have you???

Have you read or listened to the transcripts of that recording???

Have you read about the other accusations???

Have you listened to what the other women including Megan Kelly and what's he face Tantarino (sp?) have said???

Or the other hand full of woman???

Because I have.

You've heard all the evidence on both sides and have concluded his guilt.
Ok.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
When Maxine Waters jumps in to attack OReilly, it gets harder to deny an organized Dem movement to shut him up.

On MSNBC, Rep. Maxine Waters Calls For Prosecution Of O'Reilly And Fox News' "Sexual Harassment Enterprise"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join