It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

agree with the whiney liberal comment but the thing that fried his ass was money ( it`s always about money) he became a financial liability to fox so they kicked him to the curb.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yeah. Ok man. I'm sure that's exactly what happened. She transformed his voice using hours of him speaking and conjured up a fake recording in a diabolical plot against him.

That's way more believable than him doing it, especially when looking at all the other evidence and women coming forward.

Why not just say it was "swamp gas" FFS.

Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

White House Presss Secretary Bill O'reilly!

Watch their heads explode.

The "No Spin" Press Secretary !!

DaaaHaHaHa

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Clinton couldn't defeat Moby Dick so she takes out her frustration on a Blue Gill. What a nasty woman.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I never said she did that. I said it was possible, and it is. That's why we don't punish people without a conviction in this country. There has been no conviction.

Welcome to America.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
...and no concern at all that the man did what he's accused of ... merely because politics.

Disgusting.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

He wasn't punished though. Not legally. He bought his way out. That's the good old American way, right??

That's why wealth puts you above the law here in the good old USA. Legal punishment is only for poor and the middle class.

So ya. Welcome to America.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

He couldn't have settled unless the plaintiff agreed to it.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: BlueAjah

What does that mean, "They're the Clinton's". I mean, yes they're powerful and all that but there is still a limit what you can get away with.

Not one case in 33 mysterious deaths has anything solid??? People aren't guilty until proven innocent.

I'm not saying you're wrong. But like this thread, something isn't correct by default. You have to prove a claim not the other way around. Innocent until proven guilty is how it works.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bold is mine.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Clinton couldn't defeat Moby Dick so she takes out her frustration on a Blue Gill. What a nasty woman.

Like the old saying says:

Some people are lamb killers and some people are deer hunters.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Ya and????

That doesn't mean he didn't do what he clearly was accused of, at least by her.

Cases get settled out of court all the time. That doesn't mean they were all scams though does it.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If it went to court he would have been found guilty. They settled. It doesn't change the recording in his own voice that got out before it could be silenced.

Besides, he wasn't found guilty of anything. No legal punishment was handed down. So what's your point???

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Doesn't mean he did, either.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

He wasn't found guilty and yet you are convicting him in this thread.

But hey, he's guilty until he proves himself innocent, right?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Well, according to his own voice that was recorded we know he at the very least did that. Which is in fact because she was his employee.

If it was just some woman he was making sexual advances at that would be one thing. But you can't say that kind of sh*t to someone who works for you and you have power over.

I mean GD it is what it is. I'm not saying for sure he did anything else he's accused of, but that one thing is a lock for sure.

In the context of everything else I also tend to believe more of it is true. But I can't prove the rest. But that one accusation is obvious what happened. It wasn't some innovative fake recording masterminded by anyone or some other stupid thing. It just is what it is. But do whatever you have to so you don't have to see the reality of it. I don't care. Bill is your golden boy or whatever so fine. Make a shrine for him or something and light some candles or whatever makes all the pain go away I guess. I don't give a sh*t at this point. This is ridiculous that you would still defend him at this point.

It's no wonder why so many corrupt people do what they do in this world when so many just love to look the other way.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
...and no concern at all that the man did what he's accused of ... merely because politics.

Disgusting.

We have this thing in the USA called 'innocent until proven guilty'...

However, as Rush says, the left likes to say 'we can't ignore the severity of the accusation'... because the accusation is all that matters. So make a severe accusation. Trump showed how you deal with that: punch back harder, ignore the whining.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Bill. He is left of center on a lot of issue. But this whole situation was handled poorly. FNC upper management wanted him out, plain and simple. They saw an opportunity and took it.
edit on 21-4-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He wasn't found guilty and yet you are convicting him in this thread.

But hey, he's guilty until he proves himself innocent, right?

Yeah. In my opinion and the opinion of anyone not concealed in a denial bubble, he's guilty of at least that one accusation.

So what. My conviction of him carries no penalty or legal standing. I get to have my opinion right??? Or am I not allowed that anymore now too???

You people won't even look at the evidence. You just plug your ears and close your eyes to it all. Give me some reason not to think what I think and I'll change my mind. But all you have so far is that "He won't confess." Well no sh*t he won't confess. Why would he when it's clear he can just pay his way out and keep doing it. But look at it all in context with a clear head.

link   

It's no wonder why so many corrupt people do what they do in this world when so many just love to look the other way.

Sure works for Bill Clinton.

Where mere accusations is proof positive.

Where settlement is also proof positive of guilt.

The problem with this little story is since the primaries people been acting like the boy who cried wolf about sexual predators.

Which actually HARMS women because no one longer believes the bs.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Has he been convicted of any crime?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I guess. I'm not defending Bill Clinton of anything though am I???

So I don't see what point you're trying to make here.

Are you asking if I think Bill is a cheating womanizing pig. Yep. Sure do. He's as guilty as sh*t in that department. You won't hear me saying he's innocent of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join