It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'll agree that Sexual Assault may not be the correct way to say it. But it's certainly Sexual Harassment in the Work Place. As far as what can be shown or proven I don't remember him actually physically attacking anyone. Perhaps allegations but no hard evidence.

But there is proof of Sexual Harassment of the women working for him. Also him using that power as leverage against them and their careers and employment.

He's in a position of power and influence to literally destroy someone's professional life and crush their ability to progress in their chosen profession. That may even be worse actually. If I had a choice of being smacked on the butt or grab my junk versus them ruining my entire professional life, I'd take the smack on the butt every time. At least that wouldn't end my career opportunities that I spent years working toward.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I do not accept the charges of sexual harassment. There is no indictment, much less a conviction, and no evidence I have seen other than someone's claim. Hillary Clinton admitted to hosting official communications on a private network, and the FBI concluded she had made false statements, but many proclaimed her innocence because there was no indictment... typically the same people that want O'Reilly drawn and quartered.

But I don't think the Clinton's caused him to leave.

As has been said, O'Reilly has been an unmoveable thorn in the side of progressives for a decade. He could have weathered this storm as well. But Fox saw an opportunity: let Bill retire with a big severance package, promote it as a firing, and get back the revenue that had been boycotted away. Fox wins for publicly firing the evil O'Reilly, O'Reilly gets to live it up in luxury (and I wouldn't be shocked if he becomes an advisor to the Trump administration at some point), and the progressives get to have a victory party. In the meantime, Tucker Carlson takes over the helm and all is exactly as it was. Everyone is happy.

I guess the only losers are the progressives. Their big win accomplished nothing on their agenda.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is exactly what I theorized had happened - in the previous threads about OReilly.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
There's rumors about brand name TRESemmé getting ticked off about the Maxine Waters hairdo comments.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Sponsors pulling out due to backlash of O'Reillys many settled sexual harassment cases is what got him axed but of course conservatives ignore reality, embrace BS & fairy tales to blame anyone but the man responsible for all of this.

Pathetic, effing pathetic.

Conservatives, the party of blaming everyone else and never taking responsibility for their own actions or holding their leaders accountable.

Really?

I'm a conservative and blame good old Bill for sexually harassing his colleagues. The extent to which he did it should see him lose his job. Didn't Fox already settle 13M in lawsuits over this?

Oh, and I just blew your whole theory up. Sorry for ruining your narrative.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

True. I'm assuming there's more to this. Only evidence I've seen thus far is a lady claiming he called her hot chocolate.

To me, that's both a compliment and funny.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing!

I just saw this enticing headline in the "new threads" list. And on the front page!

It's ridiculous!!! omg. I really just........omg. I don't - WHAT?!!! Just how delusional do you all allow yourselves to get???
I'd ask, but recent activity already indicates it's excessive.

And I'm not a very popular member of your audience.

edit on 4/21/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

True. I'm assuming there's more to this. Only evidence I've seen thus far is a lady claiming he called her hot chocolate.

To me, that's both a compliment and funny.

Well, it's no wonder you're still on the fence then.

The whole "chocolate" comment isn't even close to being the bulk of the evidence. Hell, you could throw that out even and with what you have left see the man is a total pig who abused his position and got caught. Repeatedly.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Got a link to the indictment?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The DNC tried to control the media and the message that the public was getting during the last election. They tried very hard. They had their people in the major media companies under their control. They had their Correct the Record people swarming social networking to slam down anyone who did not agree with their message.

There were only a few media outlets they did not control. How is it so hard to believe that they are now in an all-out war to shut up those who are not with their program? They want total control over what people believe. They are not going to let it happen again.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I can believe it. I listened to the one woman, who went on the View with her claims, and she had less than zero credibility! Babbling about hot chocolate, when he wasn't even looking at her, and complaining, I kid you not, that he cleared his throat when he passed her desk!! Oh, the horror!! She was not harassed. Lot of BS for money and attention. Ten years ago, where was her complaint?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

No, but look up Andrea Mackris (sp?) for the recording she made of him trying to phone sex her. That case was settled too by fox a few years back. I think she got 9 mill. although that may be speculation. But it's a clear example of what he's done.

Whatever happened recently I don't know exactly. I think it may just be that they got sick of the continuing cases coming up and having to settle them since they can't beat them. You have to figure there are still some on going ones from some of the women from fox that haven't even yet been settled.

But if you look in to the history of women coming forward and the times they've settled it paints a clear picture of what's been happening. His child custody case is also a gem to get a good picture of who O'Reily really is.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The DNC tried to control the media and the message that the public was getting during the last election. They tried very hard. They had their people in the major media companies under their control. They had their Correct the Record people swarming social networking to slam down anyone who did not agree with their message.

There were only a few media outlets they did not control. How is it so hard to believe that they are now in an all-out war to shut up those who are not with their program? They want total control over what people believe. They are not going to let it happen again.

Just, no.
Sweetie,....no. So much nope.
You seem like such a sweet thing...I'm so sad that you have been sucked in by this crap.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

OK, no indictment. Did O'Reilly admit wrongdoing in the settlements?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

So , Ole Bill was Not just Chasing Tail of Women 20 to 30 Years Younger than him ? Gee , Glad we Cleared that Up ........)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

In which case are you talking about???

The recent stuff or the past stuff that they settled???

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Any of it. Did Bill O'Reilly ever, in any settlement, admit wrongdoing?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Well, I seriously doubt it since that is the whole point of settling it out of court. He gets to keep quiet about what he's done and his accusers are also silenced about what they know. That way nobody gets to know anything about it.

However, he's still on tape talking a bunch of funny, nasty, inappropriate sex talk to his employee. That was released on the internet before it could be silenced however.

But it's there. You can hear it for yourself in his own voice.

She says nothing at all. Literally nothing at all the whole time.

Are you suggesting that it's all fake and it's not what it is???

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

(and I wouldn't be shocked if he becomes an advisor to the Trump administration at some point)

White House Presss Secretary Bill O'reilly!

Watch their heads explode.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

If I had a few seconds recording of your voice, I could run a Fourier Transform analysis on it and my voice saying the same word, then record myself saying almost anything and convert it to your voice. Another Fourier analysis would reveal the tape as not being legitimate, but I doubt anyone would do it outside of a court case; it's kinda intensive. There are literally weeks of Bill O'Reilly's voice print available.

But that's neither here nor there...

There has been no conviction or admittance of guilt. Therefore, Bill O'Reilly is presumed innocent.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join