It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Big conspiracies now surrounding the firing of FoxNews Bill O'Reilly !

According to a Glenn Beck story, it wasn't so much the harassment allegations.

It was a major effort by some Left Wing NGOs connected to the Clintons that got a bunch of advertisers to pull support for the O'Reilly show !

Somebody got ahold of an email that points to 2 big time outfits (MediaMatters and The Bonner Group).

Both heavy Left Wing leaning.

The power of Progressive political power money is strong even when they don't give anything to the poor.

Possible big money binge to move FoxNews to the Left and get the heat off The (failing and desperate) Democrat Party.

Big Conspiracy !

Revealed! Clinton cartel behind Bill O’Reilly’s firing

A shocking leak has revealed the liberal organizations behind the conspiracy to have former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly fired — and they all connect directly to failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

After The New York Times slammed O’Reilly in early April over alleged sexual harassment lawsuits, advertiser pressure on 21st Century Fox mounted.

Over 80 advertisers reportedly pulled their money from O’Reilly’s show, and the company finally caved Wednesday and announced the popular host had been fired.

According to O’Reilly himself, there were two liberal organizations behind the advertiser campaign: Media Matters, a self-titled “media watchdog”, and The Bonner Group.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

First and foremost, O'Reilly is a perverted womanizer who used his position of power to extort women for sexual favors, and he should have been fired a long time ago.

That being said, it has really bothered me to think about how many years these allegations have spanned and for how long these advertisers stuck behind him.

It seems highly suspicious that the advertisers only now became so offended that they pulled their ad subscription from FOX, but were totally complicit for over a decade.

I thought this video was interesting:

edit on 4/21/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
wouldnt be surprised if true at this point....

seems to fit when they used those women saying trump assaulted them.. yet not a peep from them since

+37 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Do people on the right ever take any self responsibility? Trump does something but let's blame Obama. O'Reilly is fired, let's blame the Clintons. Spicer makes an ugly remark, let's blame liberals because they're too sensitive.

No responsibility at all. Blame anybody but ourselves for our actions.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Getting fired over calling a woman 'hot chocolate' never made sense to me.

There's more to that story.

The op is as good as any.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Thats not cool if true.

Then again, Oreilly came out for gun registrations and banning ARs.

So I'm glad hes been fired and exposed for the scum bag that he is.

a reply to: Southern Guardian

Neither side takes responsiblity.

"They did it, so its fine if we do".

edit on 21-4-2017 by gladtobehere because: screw Oreilly

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Will the lefts ever start acting like decent civilized people.

You to righties. Your better then that.

I don't know bill but he did something he shouldn't weather the allegations are true. He made someone high mad.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

$25 million in an exit package isn't exactly a punishment, IMO. He's 67 and retirement age anyway. He doesn't ever have to work again. I feel conflicted as to the premise that anyone (even himself) actually 'harmed' him or his career. I guess I feel like something is off about all of it.

I've never been fond of him...I think he's annoying. If the 'loofah'/'falafal' thing didn't end his career...I find the cause that did, now, to be dubious. Sounds like he negotiated to get $25 million, to me, when he was supposedly not in a position to negotiate anything.

I haven't exhaustively read into the whole story though.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I will have to disagree.

I don't think the whiny leftists have that much pull.

The media and court of public opinion go Bill fired.

In my opinion.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The fact he was on vacation bothers me just have not researched why.

His severance package may tell a lot as well.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I just hope there was proof that he harassed anyone, rather than just someone saying "he harassed me". Think how easy it would be for some group like the DNC to plant women in that workplace who already have an agenda to accuse him of something he didn't do for the sole purpose of making Republicans and conservatives look bad.

Sal

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Remember, personal responsibility is only for the other side, NOT conservatives. O'Reilly was a POS who made money so to our "Christian Conservatives" he was above the law

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Sponsors pulling out due to backlash of O'Reillys many settled sexual harassment cases is what got him axed but of course conservatives ignore reality, embrace BS & fairy tales to blame anyone but the man responsible for all of this.

Pathetic, effing pathetic.

Conservatives, the party of blaming everyone else and never taking responsibility for their own actions or holding their leaders accountable.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Frustrating isn't it.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

But Glenn Beck is not a real Conservative.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It was simply ... the Murdochs. Love the CT though.

The Murdochs are known lefties. Fox News was big because Rupert was more of a capitalist than a proggy. His boy? Well he can watch the network fade into obscurity and still be richer than all of us together.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie

Will the lefts ever start acting like decent civilized people.

What????

Nobody on the left made Bill sexually harass anyone!! What are you talking about???

I don't care if the Left broadcast the story about him doing it on every channel on the planet and made T-shirts and coffee mugs to celebrate it. It still wouldn't change the fact that he first had to do it before anyone could expose him for doing it.

We know he did. Have you listened to the recordings of him talking to Andrea Mackris on the phone??? Talking about the falafal(which I'll give him some credit for, because that was kinda funny) and rubbing her boobs. He needs some work on his dirty talk also I can tell you that. Other than the falafal part of course.

I mean come on. I mean there isn't one positive quality about the man. Why would anyone try and whitewash what he did?? I could understand the difficulty in accepting that Bill Cosby did what he did. After all, he was loved by everyone for so long and was seen as such a great family man and everything. But Bill O'reily has always been a total a-hole POS. I just don't understand the unchecked bias that some of you support beyond all reason.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The fact that Rupert Murdoch's sons hated him probably had more to do with it than anything.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It's not be proven in courts of law O'Reilly did anything.

When I hear the word sexual assault.

That use to mean Rape, and what not.

Today ?

TODAY ?

It means calling a woman hot chocolate and grunting.

CTRL L.

Absolutely batsnip crazy.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Do people on the right ever take any self responsibility?

We know people on the left never do.

Since they are too busy trying to blame Russia for somethin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join