It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power Outages Coincide in LA, New York, and San Francisco

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: CajunMetal

Three major cities, all at the same time, and we are supposed to believe it's a coincidence?

Not buying that!

I guess it is solar storm related.
See 3.41

Now that IS quite possible!! They can cause some real problems! Seems clear some changes to infrastructure are in order!!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
The solar storm theory is a logical theory. It would explain why only certain and specific segments of each city were effected. They could have been the older or neglected areas and equipment where modern shielding against these threats have not yet made it upgrades.

I could also be that the shadow brokers NSA tool hack were used by nefarious pranksters seeking to do harm. A full investigation and explanation should be demanded by the city councils of each affected municipality.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Charged particles from Planet X have been long foretold to do things like this, such as:nationwide blackouts and planes crashing. The data also reflects this from BATRUS, showing the mass Eddy formations.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I just have to point out that these three areas are populated by those who overwhelmingly think we can get by without fossil fuels. It's kinda ironic that they are experiencing a taste of what they want everyone to experience.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1   >>

join