It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under-reported News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
A few weeks ago, 800 families and 1500 first responders begun the process of suing Saudi Arabia for their role in the 9/11 terror attacks. There were a few articles put out by outlets by NBC, Fox, and others, and according to Insurance Journal, the lawsuit is about $6 billion.

It seemed like a huge story. The uncovering of a conspiracy that took place that September day. The news was frantic, cable news couldn't stop talking about it, and the world was hysterical about what happened. Protests lined the streets, demanding answers and the world was finally there, on the brink of uncovering one of the greatest conspiracies of our time.

Except that didn't happen.

It was underreported, and there hasn't been an article written about it since late March. Does anyone know what took place afterwards?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: patrononice

Welcome to the real world. Saudi Arabia is untouchable and the MSM is aware of that fact. I predict a lot of sudden suicides and unexplained accidents for everyone involved with the lawsuit. You can't win if you don't have a massive amount of people covering your back. It's frustrating as hell but that's the truth sorry.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

There is a reason why Trump didn't put the Saudis in the ban list despite being involved with 9/11 and ISIS..

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Interesting! My prayers are with the families, no suicides I hope!
edit on 21-4-2017 by patrononice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Last I heard about a week or two ago was that the courts where still preparing for how to go about all the court cases. The courts have a slow reputation in getting things done, so no news is good news for now. It is in the systems so just need to be patient for now.

There are a lot of people interested in these events so I expect word to spread quickly when the decisions and progress is made, one way or another.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

There is a reason why Trump didn't put the Saudis in the ban list despite being involved with 9/11 and ISIS..

the most likely reason:

the still secret mystery of just who profited by multiple millions with the 'shorting' of passenger Airlines listed on the Stock Exchanges that Day

the NYSE and the insiders at Government 'know' who placed those 'shorts' in advance of the 9-11 chaos & tragedy...

but will not release that identity to the public because of the back-lash and outcry for punishment...
my guess is that both the Saudi's and other Gulf States in the Arabian Peninsula were all involved in buying those 'short' positions which 'paid' them for their Treachery
edit on nd30149286637322062017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Outstanding !!!

If there was ever to be a Gold Plated post on ATS, the above will be the one.

Buck

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

the still secret mystery of just who profited by multiple millions with the 'shorting' of passenger Airlines listed on the Stock Exchanges that Day

Putin and Trump? lol

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Absolutely beautiful.

new topics

top topics

join