It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Manuscript (not too old) about UFO Found by Metal Detectorist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Very cool....great thread! I have thought about getting a metal detector myself.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: residentofearth
a reply to: Trueman

I would love to know from which year is that stuff. Cool and mysterious find. I think UFO history on that piece of paper is rather true. Man wanted to never forget what happened that day.

Greetings and more good luck!

I am sure someone much more adept at constellations than I am could look at the time whomever wrote on that paper, check the constellations and likely give you an exact date. If it was the ISS or a known object they could likely give a very precise time as well.

Exactly. I was waiting for someone familiar with astronomy or astrology (since it seems to be some mysticism related), to give us that point of view.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Thanks.... Great post by the way, a true mystery with lots to go on.

the alias she used "Georges Leroux" must be an anagram. but when i put it into my wordsmith anagram solver, that someone on ATS once linked to me, is showing far too many hits and im too tired to find one that could best fit to her.
heres a few...
go ruler ego sex
rogue sex ogler
ego or sex gruel

i basically inserted the word sex cause i thought it may be relevant but it might not, but there was only 177 possible (english) translations, and thousands if i didn't say sex had to be in the solution, may be a pointless task considering it may not even translate into english.....
but heres the anagram site in case anyone felt compelled to try and find what the alias is an anagram of ( if it is an anagram that is)
new.wordsmith.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Princess Grace died in 1982...which is when he dates the jar.

Looks like a Wiccan memorial for Grace Kelly.
The note mentions the ufo taking "Grace" away to heaven.
So I would assume the date of the ufo reference was Sept. 14, 1982.
edit on 21-4-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'll note that the name/word, "Grace" was also inside the lid.

I come from a long line of witches. I could see any one of my great aunts, mother, or Grandmother putting together something like this memorial jar for Princess Grace.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

so Princess Grace of Monaco and Grace kelly both died within a day of each other, which one is he referring to, and that is quite a synchronicity in itself.

oooh i want to dive deeper into that side alone..... i love possible conspiracies more than conspiracies sometimes.

lol its the same person, hahaha i make myslef laugh so much... dont mind me.... carry on

edit on 21-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Same lady.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

i have found quite an interesting article about her rumoured affiliation with said cult....

Read more at: www.scotsman.com...
Allegations that Kelly belonged to the Solar Temple were also dismissed as "sick fantasies" by a Monaco palace spokesman at the time the documentary went out on Channel 4 in 1997. But while there are those who prefer to deny anything that suggests a wildness in the princess's life, they are in the minority. Since her death, biographers have struggled to chart the exact number of her lovers.

In her book True Grace, Wendy Leigh paints a picture of a woman whose sexual appetite borders on the wanton. She unearths compelling evidence that the princess enjoyed passionate relationships with many men, including one with David Niven that is said to have lasted for decades. Quite how far Kelly indulged might never be known.

Kelly's life was paradoxical: she was indeed a spiritual but highly sexual woman who, according to many, was frustrated by the limitations of life as a royal. Could that be why she turned to the Order of the Solar Temple in the last months of her life?

There may be no direct corroboration for her connection to the cult, but the circumstantial evidence is strong, according to Cohen. "We know that di Mambro's security guard was an integral part of the inner workings of the Solar Temple. He was di Mambro's driver, but he also looked after security and the cult's finances. We were able to corroborate this through former members of the cult.

But the biggest breakthrough was when the acupuncturist agreed to speak to them. "She also wished to remain anonymous, and we wondered at first whether she had been pressurised into speaking to us. As she talked, though, it became clear that it was the Solar Temple she feared.

Her description of how she had prepared the princess for the initiation ceremony, by calming her through acupuncture, convinced us that the former film star had indeed become part of the cult as she searched for happiness just months before her death." According to Cohen, di Mambro's former security guard told him that, after the ceremony at the priory, Kelly was asked to donate 20 million Swiss francs to the order. She agreed to pay 12 million francs into a bank in Zurich, but shortly after began to have doubts and quarrelled with di Mambro. "They got greedy and asked for too much cash," he says. "Grace threatened to expose di Mambro's demands for money, and her attitude spooked him.

She was, after all, not the only person of influence in the order, and di Mambro could not afford to alienate his rich patrons." A few months later, on 13 September, Kelly was out driving with her younger daughter Stephanie when their car crashed over a mountainside, landing, bizarrely, in a garden owned by another Solar Temple member.

Kelly was pulled alive from the wreckage, but had suffered serious injuries and died in hospital the next day, bringing to an end an exceptional life, and with it all possibility of a reliable resolution to the eternal enigma of her life.

Read more at: www.scotsman.com...

and i must say she is one Beautiful lady...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Cool thread and nice vid, i need to get myself a metal detector, used my uncles last week and found a few rusty nails​, two 20p coins lol nothing special...Well i was in his garden just making sure it works.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Interesting find.

I wanted to crosscheck with UFO sightings from 1982 (if we assume it as the year).

There have been many sightings that year.
IAMTAT mentionend 14 sept 1982 for a date on the ufo paper.

There was a sighting that day in Ennis Texas. thecid.com...

The adress looks like Washington?
Could be interesting to look at all the sightings in Washington.

Here is a list of sightings in 1982 thecid.com....

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

yes the address on the letter, does anyone know where the jar was found??

it seems as if she had ties to this shady cult, but if nobody knew, who is burying something like this?

some loopy fan! i dont know, but if we could find out where the jar was buried, and any locations of the cult temples, and see if anything in the jar is relatable to the cult, we may find our answer...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'll note that the name/word, "Grace" was also inside the lid.

I come from a long line of witches. I could see any one of my great aunts, mother, or Grandmother putting together something like this memorial jar for Princess Grace.

So it's safe to say this is witchcraft ?

How it works?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Georges Leroux is an anagram for..... lore gorgeus ex!!! i know gorgeous is spelt wrong, but it's close eh!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Here is his previous video, it shows the moment he found the jar and other stuff too.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Very cool find!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
Georges Leroux is an anagram for..... lore gorgeus ex!!! i know gorgeous is spelt wrong, but it's close eh!

I like 'Sex Gruel'.

...is that like Cream of Wheat?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

laughed for about 5 mins there..... Cheers

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Someone with a youtube acct. should write this guy about the Grace Kelly/Solar Temple evidence.
Could be of historical import.

The finder is still actively answering questions.

BTW: He says he lives in New Jersey...don't know if that's where he found the jar.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
Cool find, Trueman! I myself bought a metal detector a few years back but have yet to even open the box up. This might give me a little more motivation now though!

Happy hunting!

It's a shame we couldn't combine a Roomba with a metal detector. Think of all the walking about that could saved

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
She died on tuesday, but paper mentions Sunday Morning AM.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join