It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dortmund bus terror arrest: German-Russian man 'carried out attack to make money, blamed Muslims'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Nor am I..The world is not what it once was. It would appear we now inhabit a world embedded with tardacus ideology. aka people who cannot think outside the ridiculous new rules of lib-flake idolatry systematic insanity.

edit on 21-4-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced. This may include temporary Posting Bans.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Neith

Yes indeed! Since 911. I watched it live, i'll never forget it!

People don't think they feel. That's the problem...

argh, i can't go there... im getting pissed just thinking about it...

I'm so tired of being ignored......###$$$

All developed countries are more likely to think of ISIS and their muslim makeup when they hear about a terrorist attack, and for a very good reason. I'm really not sure how anyone can sit back and deny it.

True. The anti-muslim propaganda is VERY effective here.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I don't have a problem with gays, but i have a problem with those who've changed our world which was just fine,i nto something else, what we see now. My motto has always been, if it ain't broken don't fix it.But these assholes come in and try to fix sh't that ain't broken...

That pisses me off...

Live and Let Live!

This is an agenda to destroy us and and how we live.

So i'm pissed... yes...

The left portrays gays to be abused and ridiculed by the world because it betters their chance of pushing an agenda. Truth is, the amount of people that had a real problem with gays was minuscule. The other problem with the left is that they try to let all the "different" people into their club and then they find themselves hypocritically choosing sides without knowing it and picking muslims over gays even though muslims despise gays, and they pick illegals over blacks, when illegals despise blacks. Soon their party will collapse because of this.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I don't have a problem with gays, but i have a problem with those who've changed our world which was just fine,i nto something else, what we see now. My motto has always been, if it ain't broken don't fix it.But these assholes come in and try to fix sh't that ain't broken...

That pisses me off...

Live and Let Live!

This is an agenda to destroy us and and how we live.

So i'm pissed... yes...

The left portrays gays to be abused and ridiculed by the world because it betters their chance of pushing an agenda. Truth is, the amount of people that had a real problem with gays was minuscule. The other problem with the left is that they try to let all the "different" people into their club and then they find themselves hypocritically choosing sides without knowing it and picking muslims over gays even though muslims despise gays, and they pick illegals over blacks, when illegals despise blacks. Soon their party will collapse because of this.

Yes i know. Someone is making a really big deal out of nothing. And that's what i'm questioning... As you and others are questioning as well.

Nothing makes sense, who the hell are the tards running our planet? Why are they pretending to be smart while makiing stupid illogical decisions??
edit on 21-4-2017 by Neith because: ##$$$$

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

All developed countries are more likely to think of ISIS and their muslim makeup when they hear about a terrorist attack, and for a very good reason. I'm really not sure how anyone can sit back and deny it.

As it should be, though I disagree that it's propaganda. And I say that for the simple fact that not all muslims are in ISIS but all of ISIS is muslim. They show up at crowded places with hidden bombs strapped on them and blow themselves up and take as many people with them as they can.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Neith

It's a thread about a non-Muslim man that bombed a bus to profit off and blamed it on Muslims. Does that qualify? Are you triggered by my avatar?

Another? Because this site is filled with love for Muslims?

Can't really blame him though can we? Everytime we turn around we hear about another islamic religious bombing, raping or other.

People don't feel safe around people who make women wear blankets over their heads in a Westernized Nation. In their own back yard i might add.

When i see sh't like this all i can think of is, what would THOR do?

Indeed. muslim terrorists have brought this image on themselves. Anytime there's an attack, the majority of the world thinks first about muslims.

And you can adequately represent and speak for the majority of the world?

"Deny ignorance."

I can't speak for 3rd World countries. Many of their people probably haven't even heard of ISIS, much less these attacks. But I think it's a rather clear interpretation to say that developed countries would first think of ISIS,. or muslim since they make ISIS up, when they hear about another attack. Prior to 2001, I would have never thought about a muslim if I'd heard about a terrorist attack, and a few years ago, it became more and more apparent that if there was an attack on innocent people, it was carried out by muslim terrorists.

Can you really sit there and deny that?

Deny what?

That you adequately represent and speak for the entire world (minus third world countries)?

Or that the entire world automatically assumes Muslim when an attack happens?

You mean like the Quebec shooter, and everyone just "knew," it was a Muslim terrorist?

I understand your point of view, but get real, man.

"Deny," ignorance - yeah, sure we are.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

As it should be, though I disagree that it's propaganda. And I say that for the simple fact that not all muslims are in ISIS but all of ISIS is muslim. They show up at crowded places with hidden bombs strapped on them and blow themselves up and take as many people with them as they can.

No it is most definitely propaganda, and the reason I say that is because you are blatantly ignoring this fact: Most terrorists in the west are non-muslim.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Kali74

It's a thread about a non-Muslim man that bombed a bus to profit off and blamed it on Muslims. Does that qualify? Are you triggered by my avatar?

Another? Because this site is filled with love for Muslims?

Can't really blame him though can we? Everytime we turn around we hear about another islamic religious bombing, raping or other.

People don't feel safe around people who make women wear blankets over their heads in a Westernized Nation. In their own back yard i might add.

When i see sh't like this all i can think of is, what would THOR do?

Indeed. muslim terrorists have brought this image on themselves. Anytime there's an attack, the majority of the world thinks first about muslims.

And you can adequately represent and speak for the majority of the world?

"Deny ignorance."

Well Damigo supposedly represents everyone that voted for the current potus.

Failing to see how your partisan deflection is relevant to this thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Right!

A religion that has over 1 billion followers is being oppressed by a few unkind words in a ATS thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yea it's not like Christians don't have certain nun sects running around with 'blankets' on their heads heh? What an ignorant statement!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You give yourself too much credit neo. When I say "here" I'm talking about the western society. Europe and North America.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

up yours

consequently jersey cow.... Nuns choose to do so, they dont fricking marry do they?

Use your brain and stop making 'blanket statements' that don't correlate with what we're all talking about'.
edit on 21-4-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Funny how they tagged on Russian.

When muslim terrorists strike in Germany they always go out of their way to simply call them germans, never german-Turkish or german-syrian etc..
edit on 21-4-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

In the the west their are bigger boogieman to supposedly worry about.

Being over 100 years of financial regulations bankers top the list.

Second would be them evil guns.

And the new kid on the block the planet is out to get everyone.

Trying to say 'muslims' have it bad ?

That is laughable.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

None of those things have anything to do with each other and none of them existing prove that any of the other aren't a problem. You just listed a bunch of # (some of which I know you don't even believe) and are pretending like that list cancels out the Islamaphobia that Muslims experience on a regular basis.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

In the the west their are bigger boogieman to supposedly worry about.

Being over 100 years of financial regulations bankers top the list.

Second would be them evil guns.

And the new kid on the block the planet is out to get everyone.

Trying to say 'muslims' have it bad ?

That is laughable.

I would venture to say education.

Is it a contest of who can whine the loudest and proclaim to be the most oppressed?

What do guns or bankers have to do with this thread? How is that and playing the victim card relevant to the topic at hand?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Gee I wonder WHAT regulating every facet of a group of peoples behavior has to do with the price of pray rugs in the middle east.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

Gee I wonder WHAT regulating every facet of a group of peoples behavior has to do with the price of pray rugs in the middle east.

Like I said - I would venture to say education.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join