It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What?! Nuclear Hoax

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

I merely gave you a link so that you could see if it was or not what he was talking about

It wasn't.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: turbonium1

Hello?

Please answer me, i thought you were in the known about all this stuff and you had a perfect explanation for all these things

Why are you ignoring me turbonium1?

Are you looking on the web for reasons to tell me i'm wrong?

I can see you...

: P

Creepy introduction, but thanks anyway. I don't even know you, so I couldn't have ignored you. Any point here, or just trolling around?

Lmao don’t get triggered that’s how I look at people most times

You posted lots or irrelevant videos of different events but decided not to be specific about the one I posted, what part is fake and why? You also decided to ignore other people on this thread

Why?

This is dumb, do you feel like the US would ask or send good cameras to the ground so they would capture the best footage ever? “Hey guys we are about to bomb you to oblivion, would you mind to film it in color and HD?”

Also you were indeed looking on YouTube/web for videos to dismiss my post... jiji (giggles in spanish) Xaxa (laughs in russian)

The dumb thing is suggesting America needed to get permission from Japan to film any obscene destruction of their cities in color!!

They would certainly have filmed it in color, filmed it from dozens of different angles, filmed the entire event, from start to finish.....

If you really don't understand why they'd film these two events in color, or even film the entire event, twice, then you are delusional.

Dude they went into another country while war was going on, think fast think smart, do you think they would be able to take all the time in the world to go flight some planes there as if it was nothing? Planes get taken down when you are bombing other countries, i thought we both lived on the same world...

What angles and stuff, they went as fast as they could and then ran out as fast as they could

It was not an experiment, they knew what the bomb could do and there are tons of videos of tests, that one wasn't a test anymore, they knew what was going to happen

You think they needed to send 20 planes to make nice movies for you, risking getting tracked and taken down?

DO you even understand how war works?

Wars are all created by so-called 'leaders' of nations, to kill and die for slimeballs. Next question...

First of all, Japan had no aircraft left to defend them from any US bombing attacks. Tokyo had been firebombed before that, so try again.

Another point - if you send a plane to nuke a city, you send even more planes than average bombing sorties, to protect the precious nuke plane, if anything. Not a couple, or a few, guide planes.

These missions were unprecedented, and nothing would have ever compared to them, in all human history.

Nobody would know if they would've worked, let alone what would really happen to a city, since nobody ever did it before.

You act like it was commonplace or something, which is utter nonsense. Tests in a desert have nothing to do with the real world, buddy. Not a chance.

These two events were unprecedented, nothing close to it in human history, and trying to downplay it as 'been there, done that', is a complete joke!

They would have documented it every possible way, including filming it in color, at many different angles, and viewpoints, and - film the entire event, start to finish.

I suppose you'd film it in little pieces, of a few seconds each, right?

Yes, it was far too 'dangerous' to shoot more than a few seconds of it, with all the Japanese Zeros buzzing around!!

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Hello?

Please answer me, i thought you were in the known about all this stuff and you had a perfect explanation for all these things

Why are you ignoring me turbonium1?

Are you looking on the web for reasons to tell me i'm wrong?

I can see you...

: P

Creepy introduction, but thanks anyway. I don't even know you, so I couldn't have ignored you. Any point here, or just trolling around?

Lmao don’t get triggered that’s how I look at people most times

You posted lots or irrelevant videos of different events but decided not to be specific about the one I posted, what part is fake and why? You also decided to ignore other people on this thread

Why?

This is dumb, do you feel like the US would ask or send good cameras to the ground so they would capture the best footage ever? “Hey guys we are about to bomb you to oblivion, would you mind to film it in color and HD?”

Also you were indeed looking on YouTube/web for videos to dismiss my post... jiji (giggles in spanish) Xaxa (laughs in russian)

The dumb thing is suggesting America needed to get permission from Japan to film any obscene destruction of their cities in color!!

They would certainly have filmed it in color, filmed it from dozens of different angles, filmed the entire event, from start to finish.....

If you really don't understand why they'd film these two events in color, or even film the entire event, twice, then you are delusional.

Dude they went into another country while war was going on, think fast think smart, do you think they would be able to take all the time in the world to go flight some planes there as if it was nothing? Planes get taken down when you are bombing other countries, i thought we both lived on the same world...

What angles and stuff, they went as fast as they could and then ran out as fast as they could

It was not an experiment, they knew what the bomb could do and there are tons of videos of tests, that one wasn't a test anymore, they knew what was going to happen

You think they needed to send 20 planes to make nice movies for you, risking getting tracked and taken down?

DO you even understand how war works?

Wars are all created by so-called 'leaders' of nations, to kill and die for slimeballs. Next question...

First of all, Japan had no aircraft left to defend them from any US bombing attacks. Tokyo had been firebombed before that, so try again.

Another point - if you send a plane to nuke a city, you send even more planes than average bombing sorties, to protect the precious nuke plane, if anything. Not a couple, or a few, guide planes.

These missions were unprecedented, and nothing would have ever compared to them, in all human history.

Nobody would know if they would've worked, let alone what would really happen to a city, since nobody ever did it before.

You act like it was commonplace or something, which is utter nonsense. Tests in a desert have nothing to do with the real world, buddy. Not a chance.

These two events were unprecedented, nothing close to it in human history, and trying to downplay it as 'been there, done that', is a complete joke!

They would have documented it every possible way, including filming it in color, at many different angles, and viewpoints, and - film the entire event, start to finish.

I suppose you'd film it in little pieces, of a few seconds each, right?

Yes, it was far too 'dangerous' to shoot more than a few seconds of it, with all the Japanese Zeros buzzing around!!

This is boring as hell

Why don't you start by showing some facts, it seems like all you have is "there are no videos therefore is fake"

How about proving the science behind a nuclear bomb is false and fake?

You are talking to yourself here, what a waste of energy (LMFAO)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Malisa

I merely gave you a link so that you could see if it was or not what he was talking about

It wasn't.

I don't care!

I never cared, i gave the link to you because you acted lazy. I never said i supported that opinion or whatever

Is not my problem you chose to assume wrong about me and had poor criteria when you replied

I won't even bother with this thread, except for a couple people here the entire argument and shared opinions are food for foolish thoughts
edit on 14-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
They've never mentioned to us that mushroom clouds are formed by tons of TNT being detonated in a huge stack, at the exact same time...... for some reason!

That's why, if you care to notice, that they never show a nuke land down, and create the mushroom cloud it's so famous for!

They show a mushroom cloud at a distance, where we cannot see the TNT stacked up, before it blows up into the shroom cloud.

Are you even aware that TNT creates these clouds? Probably not. Nobody mentions it on the TV news. Or anywhere else, for that matter.

Nobody mentions Tokyo being firebombed before the nukes, either, and they didn't show images of it afterwards, of course.

Tokyo looked like it was 'nuked', before we 'nuked' the other two cities. Not so smart if they'd showed images of Tokyo after firebombing, to the public!!

It's not good for their nuke propaganda machine, after all!

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Nobody mentions Tokyo being firebombed before the nukes, either

Really?
You're sure about that.

No one ever heard of Jimmy Dolittle.

edit on 9/14/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Why don't you start by showing some facts, it seems like all you have is "there are no videos therefore is fake"

There's no proof that nukes work, that's the problem.

I don't care if you believe nukes are real, I want proof they are real, and so far, no proof exists, and never will exist. It's faked, that's the reason no proof exists.

A few snippets of the milestone event in human history don't cut it, any moron would film the whole event, and nobody shoots film in snippets, even a-hole tourists filming the frickin Niagra Falls do better than that, so who's kidding who here?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I want proof they are real,

Like what? Specifically?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

There's no proof that nukes work, that's the problem.

I don't care if you believe nukes are real, I want proof they are real, and so far, no proof exists, and never will exist. It's faked, that's the reason no proof exists.

A few snippets of the milestone event in human history don't cut it, any moron would film the whole event, and nobody shoots film in snippets, even a-hole tourists filming the frickin Niagra Falls do better than that, so who's kidding who here?

Yes all you think is true, with no doubt at all, you are a genious that have figure out one of the greatest hoaxes in history. Go feel proud about it now, because there is absolutely no reply that will fit your wish but to acknowledge your conspiracy, so it is a waste of time, no amount of proof will do except taking you to see one nuclear test, and then you would still say it was faked so you would be fooled.

The entire world is on the conspiracy against you

See?

Actual reality / Your reality

I'm done with this pointless conspiracy

At this point i see a bigger conspiracy in why wieners come in packs of 10 but the buns come in packs of 8. Pretty sure it's so that you have to buy another pack and then there is a never ending cycle of buying. That's a real conspiracy right there !

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Nobody mentions Tokyo being firebombed before the nukes, either

Really?
You're sure about that.

No one ever heard of Jimmy Dolittle.

It would get a lot of blank stares, a few 'I've heard the name before', and not much else, I'm sure.

Images of Tokyo after the firebombing weren't shown to the public, or if they were, rarely so. No mention of it, either, at the time. Any reason an event that should've been front page news, was completely buried, and never even talked about? Not at all, right?

Hardly. Tokyo looked just like Hiroshima and Nagasaki did after your 'nukes' hit them! In fact, if you mixed the images together, you'd never know the difference between the three cities.

What good is showing people that this terrible destruction did not come from a powerful 'nuke', though?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

You make a lot of stuff up.

There's a name for that.

edit on 9/14/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Yes all you think is true, with no doubt at all, you are a genious that have figure out one of the greatest hoaxes in history. Go feel proud about it now, because there is absolutely no reply that will fit your wish but to acknowledge your conspiracy, so it is a waste of time, no amount of proof will do except taking you to see one nuclear test, and then you would still say it was faked so you would be fooled.

See?

At this point i see a bigger conspiracy in why wieners come in packs of 10 but the buns come in packs of 8. Pretty sure it's so that you have to buy another pack and then there is a never ending cycle of buying. That's a real conspiracy right there !

Why is asking for proof seen as some weird thing to wish for? I'm simply asking for proof of nukes, since NONE exists anywhere.

You don't care, I do care, for proof of a claim that holds everyone in fear and paranoia.

Ignorance breeds fear, and wars are all based on our fears, and ignorance....if you don't know that, it's time you did.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

The difference between the Tokyo firebombing and Nagasaki/Hiroshima being Tokyo took more than one plane carrying one bomb.

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500 planes, from land based b-29's, to carrier based aircraft were used during the firebombing of Tokyo in Feb. of '45...

The Hiroshima Atomic bombing was one plane. One plane carrying one bomb. The Enola Gay was that plane.

The Nagasaki Atomic bombing was one plane. One plane carrying one bomb. The Bocks Car was that plane.

The difference should be obvious even to those whose grip on historical fact is, seemingly, somewhat tenuous.

No amount of twisting the truth into unrecognizable shapes alters the truth of the matter.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

See?

Why is asking for proof seen as some weird thing to wish for? I'm simply asking for proof of nukes, since NONE exists anywhere.

You don't care, I do care, for proof of a claim that holds everyone in fear and paranoia.

Ignorance breeds fear, and wars are all based on our fears, and ignorance....if you don't know that, it's time you did.

You don't understand that you don't understand?

Ignorance breeds fear and that's why you refuse to listen anything everyone says!

You are trapped in a ridiculous illogical argument that only exists on your own mind, you are your worst enemy

But you don't understand that you don't understand so nothing ever will help you escape

In one single line, please define what would prove you right

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh, I'm sure he's positive.

Wrong, but positive.

Jimmy Doolittle was a household name during the 30's and 40's due to first his exploits as a stunt/racing pilot, and later the Doolittle raid in '42, and later as a commander of the 8th airforce in Europe...and the 12th in North Africa--if memory serves.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Why is asking for proof seen as some weird thing to wish for?
I'm simply asking for proof of nukes, since NONE exists anywhere

You can put this to bed quite easily.

The science behind how and why nukes work and exist is readily available, simply take that science and piece by piece explain the parts that don't work (and why) or are fabricated.

I'll wait.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

The difference between the Tokyo firebombing and Nagasaki/Hiroshima being Tokyo took more than one plane carrying one bomb.

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500 planes, from land based b-29's, to carrier based aircraft were used during the firebombing of Tokyo in Feb. of '45...

The Hiroshima Atomic bombing was one plane. One plane carrying one bomb. The Enola Gay was that plane.

The Nagasaki Atomic bombing was one plane. One plane carrying one bomb. The Bocks Car was that plane.

The difference should be obvious even to those whose grip on historical fact is, seemingly, somewhat tenuous.

No amount of twisting the truth into unrecognizable shapes alters the truth of the matter.

We were TOLD it was one plane, you believe them, and say it like it's an absolute fact. Anyone twisting the truth here?

They sure loved to show the Enola Gay going off to nuke that poor city, didn't they? It was in color, how nice of them doing that. Nobody cares to show the actual event like that, of course. No big deal, we'd already seen how nukes work in desert tests!

Geez, who knew?
edit on 14-9-2019 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

my family was very good friends with some of the doctors and scientists at los alamos that were involved in making the bombs dropped there and then the doctors went over to see what happened.

i grew up around some of the very first people to see a nuclear explosion, i have a piece of trinitite on my desk that is rather radioactive

trust me nukes are real.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Nice try, but I'd prefer actual proof of nukes, sorry to say.

'Science' has no meaning, proof is not equations of gibberish mixed together so it looks impressive to you.

Equations are easily fudged, and not proof of squat. And if they only HAVE equations, they have no proof. Equations are only meaningful if you can prove those equations in reality.

So forget the bs about all this being proven by 'science', it doesn't wash.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

my family was very good friends with some of the doctors and scientists at los alamos that were involved in making the bombs dropped there and then the doctors went over to see what happened.

i grew up around some of the very first people to see a nuclear explosion, i have a piece of trinitite on my desk that is rather radioactive

trust me nukes are real.

That's fine if you believe nukes are real, but I don't.

Radiation is used to sell the story of nukes, however. It's no joke, they've killed people with it, many times.

We have known about radiation long before 'nukes' came around, but now, radiation is a 'nuke' issue, all the time. Nobody knows radiation is used to scare people about something that doesn't even exist - nukes.

'Nukes' are very hard to build, of course, so terrorists can't build them, or anyone else, but go with the fairy-tale, folks.

Having nobody else with the ability to make 'nukes' is a great excuse.

Among many others.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join