It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What?! Nuclear Hoax

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: turbonium1

You live in a fantasy-land, where everything is true, if they tell you it's true.

Whereas your good self lives in a land where the Earth is flat and covered by a glass dome, rockets and satellites are faked, the moon landings were faked, gravity is fake and nuclear weapons are faked. And you think that we are all living in a fantasy land?

You did of course claim that no plane could reach your Ice Wall and a few posts later you posted what you claimed was a video of said Ice Wall taken from a plane.

Priceless comedy gold. Please keep posting, your'e hilarious!

Go on - are nuclear power stations faked?

If you had proof that nukes worked, you'd show it to me, and you haven't shown squat.

You obviously have no idea that almost everything you listed is connected together, as one whole thing, and that's why they're all faked. One lie supports the other lies, and helps to confirm us of the entire thing being true.

The lie about Earth being round was the first, crucial lie. If that lie was known about, every other lie falls apart with it, like a house of cards.

Space, moon landings, rockets, satellites, etc cannot exist if the Earth was known to be flat, which it is. They have lied so many times, about so many things, that nobody even realizes the first lie is holding all other lies up, and that's why this lie is so important to keep going. That's why they teach everyone in grade school that the Earth is round, and have a globe in every classroom. And most important, they all teach us that it's stupid when people thought the Earth was flat. It's an old myth, believed by ignorant people of the day. Who doesn't laugh at someone who thinks the Earth is flat, or even suggests it is possible? Why do people laugh at them? Not because they have proof of Earth being round, as no proof exists. It's because people were basically brainwashed as children to laugh at the idea of Earth being flat, and laugh at those who claim it is flat. Instant reaction to it, without knowing why they laugh at the idea, is from our small, influenced minds being told to laugh about it, and everyone laughs at it today, obviously.

It's the most important lie of all, they know it, and planned for it, and implemented it in our schools. The sad thing is, most people don't even realize it.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Nukes don't work, there's no proof they work, and they've faked nukes in 1945, so when you suggest I'm living in a fantasy world, it's rather ironic.

As other fakes do, the nuke fake is mostly paper after paper, that 'supports' nukes are real. Line up all the so-called 'experts', who say it's real, of course - this is always very convincing. Nobody dares to doubt our great 'experts', who know everything, and you know nothing.

They have all sorts of hilarious fake footage, obviously. I love seeing the little plastic houses being melted by their powerful 'nukes', don't you?

Although, I'd assume these 'official films of nuclear detonation' are actually valid proof of 'nukes' to you?

Btw, at the time they made these goofy films, they claimed it was genuine footage. Of course, they later changed their story, when everyone started laughing at their 'genuine' footage. Same as usual, when a fake is caught, they change the story.

So who lives in a fantasy world, here?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Why don't you consider it fishy, in any way, that the two most significant events in human history - the first 'moon landing', and the first 'nuclear weapon' we all see, are in grainy, crappy black and white film? Just a coincidence, right?

They spent billions of dollars on these projects, but couldn't film it in color? Talk about a fantasy world, you can keep it.

In the A-bomb events, it was never used before on actual cities, until then. A bit important, isn't it, to thoroughly document this milestone event with lots of color footage, taken from multiple angles, showing the entire events take place.

Anyone with half a brain would film it in color, from many different angles, and - hmm - film the WHOLE THING IN ONE TAKE!!

It seems other people have less than half a brain, and think nothing at all is fishy about taking nothing but crappy black and white footage, which never showed the entire event.... it's all good!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Why don't you consider it fishy, in any way, that the two most significant events in human history - the first 'moon landing', and the first 'nuclear weapon' we all see, are in grainy, crappy black and white film? Just a coincidence, right?

They spent billions of dollars on these projects, but couldn't film it in color? Talk about a fantasy world, you can keep it.

In the A-bomb events, it was never used before on actual cities, until then. A bit important, isn't it, to thoroughly document this milestone event with lots of color footage, taken from multiple angles, showing the entire events take place.

Anyone with half a brain would film it in color, from many different angles, and - hmm - film the WHOLE THING IN ONE TAKE!!

It seems other people have less than half a brain, and think nothing at all is fishy about taking nothing but crappy black and white footage, which never showed the entire event.... it's all good!

Dummy

Your perverted nature requires this? Out of ignorance?

There you go

And here are the "purple clouds' but you probably have no clue about what i'm saying

Konichi......... wa!

edit on 8-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hello?

Please answer me, i thought you were in the known about all this stuff and you had a perfect explanation for all these things

Why are you ignoring me turbonium1?

Are you looking on the web for reasons to tell me i'm wrong?

I can see you...

: P

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The Nagasaki footage is part real, but the bomb footage is completely faked, as I said.

Here's a few other films of WW2 bombings, for comparison, I found at random...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

These films were not given big budgets, like they would have for A-bomb films.

Anything different you notice here?

These films show the city before, during, and after they were bombed. They even show the bombs drop in air, and show them hit the cities, in one take.

What about the A-bomb films? They show no bomb drop from the planes, nor show it right when it hits the cities, right?

Look at the details of the cities in the footage above, during the bombings. We see streets, buildings, and so forth, at the time they are bombed.

What about Nagasaki? Do you see anything at all, even close to those films? No. It's a far shot of a blurry city, or something that looks like a city. It's shown from far away, and it's very blurry, so who knows?

They also edit the Nagasaki footage into little snippets, why wouldn't they have any film of the entire event, in one take, from many angles? Nonsense.

It was the most significant event of human history, and it would have been extensively, thoroughly documented with the best color footage of the day. It would've been filmed FROM CLOSE UP, like these other films were, and even better. They would've shot the bombings from the time the bombs left the planes, to the final aftermath, after the 'mushroom clouds' had cleared away, and shown the destruction it had done to these cities. And all in one, unedited take, from many angles, in color.

These A-bomb films are a complete joke. Nobody would film it like this, from far way, and why would they edit it, into little pieces, is totally ridiculous.

Look at your clip, around the 16-17 second mark. See a black circle shape below the cloud? Is that supposed to be a shadow of the cloud? Why did they cut that scene out after 3 seconds? I took better film when I was 15 years old than they did, for crying out loud. The other films were better, as well. So what else do you need to convince you it was faked, and they firebombed the two cities?

There's certainly not a shred of valid proof that they ever nuked those two cities, and that's the major problem you have here.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa
Hello?

Please answer me, i thought you were in the known about all this stuff and you had a perfect explanation for all these things

I can see you...

Creepy introduction, but thanks anyway. I don't even know you, so I couldn't have ignored you. Any point here, or just trolling around?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Hello?

I can see you...

Creepy introduction, but thanks anyway. I don't even know you, so I couldn't have ignored you. Any point here, or just trolling around?

Lmao don’t get triggered that’s how I look at people most times

You posted lots or irrelevant videos of different events but decided not to be specific about the one I posted, what part is fake and why? You also decided to ignore other people on this thread

Why?

This is dumb, do you feel like the US would ask or send good cameras to the ground so they would capture the best footage ever? “Hey guys we are about to bomb you to oblivion, would you mind to film it in color and HD?”

Also you were indeed looking on YouTube/web for videos to dismiss my post... jiji (giggles in spanish) Xaxa (laughs in russian)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Hello?

I can see you...

OMG the irony! ATS most persistently wrong troll calling out a genuine post as a troll and then calling an obviously sweet person like Malisa creepy?
Any point? Lol, here's a clue... "Konichiwa"!.
You are so consistent in your wrongness so really nothing surprising about this.
edit on 8-9-2019 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2019 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The lie about Earth being round was the first, crucial lie. If that lie was known about, every other lie falls apart with it, like a house of cards.

and this is why 9/11 happened and Princess Dianna was killed.

Its all connected mannnn.

That's why they teach everyone in grade school that the Earth is round, and have a globe in every classroom. And most important, they all teach us that it's stupid when people thought the Earth was flat.

Sorry but this is just stupid.

No school teaches that its stupid but if studies go further into why there was a belief about a flat earth in the past it explains why but never teaches it was stupid.

Its suggested that using today's knowledge that one is stupid to try and argue a flat earth model.

This suggestion is proven true by yourself over and over again.

Thank you for helping educate us and prove that some suggestions are just too true

Who doesn't laugh at someone who thinks the Earth is flat, or even suggests it is possible? Why do people laugh at them?

Quite a few don't laugh.

Other may laugh because they don't comprehend the math that proves a globe.

It's because people were basically brainwashed as children to laugh at the idea of Earth being flat, and laugh at those who claim it is flat.

But what about the many that don't laugh at what are laughable claims using today's knowledge that is available to all?

So who lives in a fantasy world, here?

Only one poster that makes up nonsense about what everybody taught and what is in every class room.

If I had 10 class rooms there would be only 1 that had a globe in it, not every classroom as you idiotically suggest.

I had way more than 10 class rooms over the periods of my primary, secondary and higher learning, very few had a globe in them.

That's why they teach everyone in grade school that the Earth is round, and have a globe in every classroom.

some remember those teachings and how it was actually taught while others forget the how and why its proven that earth is globe.

Any point here, or just trolling around?

This is what everyone is asking you in every thread you interact in.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

they filmed the tests from miles away because they had to..... is that even a real question?

here is a video where a 2KT nuke was detonated 10,000ft over the cameraman.

you see how the air is red around the explosion and the men even comment on that, that is nitrogen dioxide and other nitrogen based gases forming because there was enough energy in the flash to rip triple bonded nitrogen apart and it formed the NO(x)'s in the air. no chemical bomb can do that.

most of the early test footage was filmed in slow motion sometimes at amazing frame rates (that created the magnetic shutter). And if there are parts of the videos of blast effects cut out there is usually a reason i.e classified. you can tell allot by how a nuclear bomb detonates or the FILM could just have been unusable they only got one shot at it and its not like filming today.

here is a cool old film reel from los alamos and allllot of high speed footage.

edit on 8-9-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

ETA: there is plenty of proof that japan was nuked that is just your ignorance coming across.

there are(or were) people that had that flash BURNED into their retinas permanently and all the new cancer as well as radiation sickness, how do you account for that? were the doctors injecting 10,000's of people with (at the time) very rare and expensive materials?

did you know that in Japan people who were alive during the blast and survived became untouchables and IF they were lucky enough to get a partner their children suffered RARE genetic malformations and other RARE medical issues.

nuclear bombs are as natural as the sun is.(scientifically speaking that is)

what about nuclear reactors?

ive seen them cycled and seen the cherenkov radiation with my own eyes

why does it work in a reactor but not a bomb?

ETA: the reactor in that video is in a school and they do tours, you can see it with your own eyes works.

edit on 8-9-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Weird, turbonoum1's made several long rambling posts since mine but he hasn't addressed how it is possible for there to be a global marker layer of fission products used by scientists world-wide to date soil and track sediment movement.

It's almost as if his intellectual cowardice is forcing him to deflect and divert attention from his inability to provide an answer.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Great story, but you still need to prove nukes exist, and you haven't proved a thing since you faked it in 1945.

No, it wasn't me as I was not around in 1945.

There is plenty of proof that nukes are a thing. Are nuclear power stations "faked"? Do tell. You need to prove that the well understood physics of nuclear fission are in some way wrong. Of course, you can't do that because your claims are simply nonsense and you have zero understanding of virtually any kind of science as you have so amply demonstrated on here, again and again.

Would you also care to explain why you lied about Hiroshima not being filmed?

I didn't say Hiroshima wasn't filmed, I said they faked footage of it to look like it was hit by a fake A-bomb. No lie, buddy, don't bs me.

There is simply no valid proof that nukes work, and never will have proof, either.

Spewing about the 'well understood physics' is certainly not proof of anything.

Saying 'here is our paper that shows nukes work', is nonsense. If that's all you have, you have nothing at all.

Yes all I have is nuclear physics. Which you wont touch with a bargepole because you have nothing but ignorance and some extremely odd beliefs.

Now, answer this please - are nuclear power stations fake? Im waiting.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: patrononice

So what did Marie Curie die from if radiation isnt real ?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I actually think the reason its been called as a hoax is because they believe rockets arent real and dont "orbit" the earth
as Satellites arent real , and neither are gyroscopes , and neither is the spherical earth, therefore ICBM's cant be real

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Eddie Bravo could be a frontman for all that is wrong with the CT community. He assumes everything is a lie (which isn't itself necessarily bad) and then shapes "evidence" to support what he believes is true and dismisses any evidence that he's wrong as "more lies." He forms a conclusion and then works backwards to find things that support his conclusion, and when backed into a corner his response becomes "hey man I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist right?" and he ceases to engage in any meaningful debate.

I love Rogan's podcast and most of his guests, but Bravo grates on my nerves in a big way.
]
that' because bravo is a total eejit

he says he is crazy conspiracy theorist as his coup de grace because he doesn't have the mental fortitude to reason for any logical conclusion.
He just doesn't have it in him, but maybe that's what happens when you take so many punches , kicks and knees to the head

I still find it funny that people will listen to people who spent their life making money from taking hits to the head
and you want to use these people as some intellectual pillar because they are on a popular platform.

There is a reason that Athens was the head of the Greek republic and Sparta was the fist

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

*deep breath*....

true there are nuclear materials all over the earth. in the basement of your house there is probably radon, in the smoke detectors there is americium, in older alarm clocks gun sites watches the glowing elements have tritium im them. i could go on.

but the catch is that there are many different types of radiation. the whole EM spectrum from radio waves to gamma is radiation. ionizing radiation comes in the for of alpha,beta and gamma. alpha will be stopped by a piece of paper, beta wood will stop it and gamma is stopped by feet of lead.

so even if there are radio emitters all around us they dont give off dangerous emissions. most radioisotopes in nature of very very low level emitters.

you clearly have no working knowledge of nuclear systems or science. in 1945 they used building sized reactors at relatively low power levels to make uranium. now we have FAST reactors molten salt reactors and gen 5 reactors are on the way. its like comparing a 1945 computer to the super computers of today, they are both computers but not comparable in level of sophistication.

i have first hand experience with DU rounds.

Uranium is ALL over the place naturally in allot of areas.

DU is slightly radioactive, SLIGHTLY. the danger comes from when it is used against hardened targets and the uranium dust is atomized due to the pyrophoric properties of uranium. It is a heavy metal like mercury and can cause a lot of damage to a human body or undeveloped baby.

it use was meant for tanks and other armored 'stuff', in the battle field. should it be used in population centers...i think not.

nuclear power is a testable and proven science, any freshmen physics student could explain the very basic idea of nuclear fusion/fission.

My very own mother worked in the nuclear industry and has seen the reactors starting up and the spent fuel pools glowing blue with cherenkov radiation, caused by beta radiation from nuclear fission...what you say doesn't exist.

im not even going to get into satellites being fake, you can see them with your own eyes or a telescope. people track and film them.

are you trolling or for real?

Satellite dishes can point to the ground, and satellite tv still works. This proves it is not using satellites at all. Why would they CLAIM it uses a satellite, when it obviously does NOT? Why would they make up all this crap about satellites?

Any reason?

This brings us to nuclear power plants. They claim to generate energy with nuclear reactors. But we can't see them in actual operation. That is not proof of anything, either. Why not SHOW everyone how they create nuclear power, if it is true?

People worked on fake moon landings, assuming they were real. Same as people at nuclear plants think it's all real, when it's not.
You just claim to see satellites through a telescope, which is a worthless claim. No proof at all.

Aww man , I was shown a nuclear reactor in primary school we all took a class trip to Torness power station , we were shown the reactor rooms and shown a film about nuclear energy
then again in chemistry class we took another trip to Torness and given a much improved tour and shown in detail how the reactors work , we even calculated some molar masses for the reactions So it was pretty in depth .

So twice in my young life I was shown first hand how we generate nuclear energy
once in primary 7 and again when I was in 4th year of High school doing higher chemistry.
So I feel I was pretty well informed and understood how the process of nuclear energy generation works.

That was before I left school and went to university.

Nuclear energy is pretty well understood by school children before they leave highschool if they do either chemistry or physics in high school .

I'm guessing you must have been looking out the window in class when they taught that ?

and of course before we even knew about Nuclear reactors we were taught about Marie Curie

so to say that children arent shown about nuclear energy or its all a lie , is absolute rubbish .

Why do you persist in being contrarian ? and as always without providing any evidence which contradicts nuclear science

edit on 9-9-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Hello?

I can see you...

Lmao don’t get triggered that’s how I look at people most times

You posted lots or irrelevant videos of different events but decided not to be specific about the one I posted, what part is fake and why? You also decided to ignore other people on this thread

Why?

This is dumb, do you feel like the US would ask or send good cameras to the ground so they would capture the best footage ever? “Hey guys we are about to bomb you to oblivion, would you mind to film it in color and HD?”

Also you were indeed looking on YouTube/web for videos to dismiss my post... jiji (giggles in spanish) Xaxa (laughs in russian)

The dumb thing is suggesting America needed to get permission from Japan to film any obscene destruction of their cities in color!!

They would certainly have filmed it in color, filmed it from dozens of different angles, filmed the entire event, from start to finish.....

If you really don't understand why they'd film these two events in color, or even film the entire event, twice, then you are delusional.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

So what did Marie Curie die from if radiation isnt real ?

I didn't say radiation wasn't real, it is indeed real. I said nukes are not real. They are fake.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join