It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 23 the last feast of Divine Mercy before the end of prophetic century (of satan)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Call me ignorant but I don't understand this.

What door of mercy? What are we being asked to do?

Personally, I think a LOT of this stuff is of the dark side. Christ's message is simple: love one another.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

One guarantee; we will not know the day or the hour. The Bible is clear on that, so any date set by someone is not the correct one.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Where does Satan exist in the world?

About a mile around corner.
Most people don't realize that Satan is a hot chick.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

One guarantee; we will not know the day or the hour. The Bible is clear on that, so any date set by someone is not the correct one.

that's what I said too. However it is "soon". How soon it is, noobody knows.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: katfish

reads the message of Jesus given thru St Faustina. There will be only two ways (doors) - one is to accept God's mercy and forgiveness (providing one repents), and the other is to reject it and to face God's justice

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

I like that "I am not catholic but it couldn't hurt". If the whole world would've said that we would've been in the era of peace by now.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

His mercy is so great, I don't think He'd give up on us quite yet.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

I see this message as more symbolic, and spiritual.

I'd love it if the world enters the promised Era of Peace without the Chastisement...may God have mercy on us all

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
The 23rd of April is also the feast day of Saint George perhaps appropriate he steps aside he is no longer patron saint of a christian country.

and I didn't say that April 23 should ba doomsday or anything. There are several dates that are observed, Rosh Hashanah is expected EVERY year by the protestants. Whether it is connected to a particular date of religious significance or not at all, IDK. I have the notion it should happen this year. The delay is already too big. But it may not as well. After all it is God who decides not forums.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

that's what I said too. However it is "soon". How soon it is, noobody knows.

I will agree with soon!! Been saying that a few years now, that I didn't expect it to be more than a certain number. Nothing sure, of course, but I'd be quite surprised if all was as it is when I hit 100!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Why is that blue stuff coming from his Left hand?

And what is that red stuff? I suppose the Sinister gate of judgement is Lucifers, but same hand as Mercy?

Thats artists for you...

<< 1   >>

join