It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 23 the last feast of Divine Mercy before the end of prophetic century (of satan)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

The jubilee year of Mercy proclaimed by pope Francis already ended. Many devote catholocs asked themselves in blogs, does it mean the era of God's mercy ends too.

According to St Faustina and the Devotion of the Divine Mercy, Jesus said to her in apparition:

"He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice." www.ewtn.com...

You will prepare the world for My final coming. (Diary 429)

Speak to the world about My mercy ... It is a sign for the end times. After it will come the Day of Justice. While there is still time, let them have recourse to the fountain of My mercy. (Diary 848)

Tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary 965).

I am prolonging the time of mercy for the sake of sinners. But woe to them if they do not recognize this time of My visitation. (Diary 1160)

Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588)

He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice. (Diary 1146)

The apparitions are not only approved, the feast and the devotion to Divine Mercy were established solemnly on the Sunday after Easter, by St pope John Paul II.

This is the last feast of Divine Mercy on Sunday April 23 to be celebrated before the conclusion of one century of prophetic significance. For the end of the century, in catholic circles it is mostly speculated October 13 (Fatima anniversary), but one may consider other dates such as September 21-22 (Rosh Hashanah), or even as soon as May 24 (Jerusalem Day, Jubilee of 50 years), May 13 (first Fatima apparition), or some other date. Here I do not discuss a particular date, rather sequence of events.

Does it mean the words of Jesus above will be fulfilled literally in the coming months? Or it is just symbolically and spiritually?

edit on 21-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Where does Satan exist in the world? Does Satan use people to create his acts of evil?

If yes, then does that mean Satan is responsible for all the evil I do. And Jesus is responsible for the good that I do. Then just what exactly have I personally responsible for?

edit on 21-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No, none of us are puppets who's strings are being controlled by Jesus and Satans.

But can you deny that some people do evil things?

Can you deny that you have ever been tempted to do something you knew was not right?

The whole idea is one of influence, not control.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Imagine if we had a President who said those words.. Instant revolution. But people flock to "him"(Jesus). Maybe i'm ignorant.
edit on 21-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Satan resides within you, but god is great. He will forgive you

Oh crap I just assumed gods gender without clarifying.

I'm in so much trouble, need to be sent to tolerance camp.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Imagine if we had a President who said those words

You did.

He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice. (Diary 1146)

Does that not sound like the George Bush "you're either with us or against us" speech??

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Imagine if we had a President who said those words

You did.

Does that not sound like the George Bush "you're either with us or against us" speech??

Just seems ironic that a man, who has killed entire nations of people, wants us to hate the other who hasn't killed a single person, just because this other entity wants to Enlighten us. If we followed the Bible 100% it would look like islam. Jesus calls for death for every little thing/infraction, etc. Or was it God, his Father.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I see this message as more symbolic, and spiritual.

In the context of no-one knowing the date and time, the message about mercy and justice is timely.Imo, before judgment day comes most of the faithful would prefer their brothers and sisters to have had a chance to develope a personal relationship with Christ, rather then review their actions from more strictly the laws of cause and effect...

edit on 21-4-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Misc

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I will admit though that my not so kind words about Jesus may have a lot to do with confusion in areas also. Not a huge Bible reader, not my big area.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The Novena of the Divine Mercy concludes tomorrow Saturday with a prayer for the Lukewarm souls. Here I will copy and paste the prayer for the 9th day according to the diary of St Faustina.

Ninth Day "Today bring to Me the Souls who have become Lukewarm, and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. These souls wound My Heart most painfully. My soul suffered the most dreadful loathing in the Garden of Olives because of lukewarm souls. They were the reason I cried out: 'Father, take this cup away from Me, if it be Your will.' For them, the last hope of salvation is to run to My mercy."

Most compassionate Jesus, You are Compassion Itself. I bring lukewarm souls into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart. In this fire of Your pure love, let these tepid souls who, like corpses, filled You with such deep loathing, be once again set aflame. O Most Compassionate Jesus, exercise the omnipotence of Your mercy and draw them into the very ardor of Your love, and bestow upon them the gift of holy love, for nothing is beyond Your power.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon lukewarm souls who are nonetheless enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Father of Mercy, I beg You by the bitter Passion of Your Son and by His three-hour agony on the Cross: Let them, too, glorify the abyss of Your mercy. Amen.

That corresponds closely to Revelation 3 (NKJV)

15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot,[a] I will vomit you out of My mouth. 17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—

18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.

20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

22 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’”

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Satan resides within you, but god is great. He will forgive you

Oh crap I just assumed gods gender without clarifying.

I'm in so much trouble, need to be sent to tolerance camp.

No, you're good. God created MAN in His image, he then created WOMAN to be a companion for MAN.

No, ambiguity there aside from what feminists try to distort.
edit on E30America/ChicagoFri, 21 Apr 2017 08:36:20 -05004amFridayst08am by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Divine Mercy spirit cannot be farther from Bush agenda. Divine Mercy does not call for new crusades in the name of any good looking causes as it were in the past. Instead, it calls for overall repentance of first the Christian people, to avoid what is predicted by many other prophets chastisement to befall the entire earth. Apparently there will be multitude of survivors, that's all about the call of repentance, and Jesus wants more people to enter the door of mercy, not less people.
edit on 21-4-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

WTH? 23 APR is my birthday

and who is St Faustina ? a prophet that was spoken to by God ? and what makes you think that those words were from God him self ? what if it was just a dream

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

well, she is canonized saint and the devotion itself is approved by the Catholic Church. Obviously not everyone will accept that, anyway we have the words of the Gospel above that I just posted that are so close.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The 23rd of April is also the feast day of Saint George perhaps appropriate he steps aside he is no longer patron saint of a christian country.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What if speaking the magic words about Jesus is not how you are saved. What if getting God's forgiveness is not how you are saved. What if the only way you can achieve absolution is by getting forgiveness wit h people you have sinned against?

Having faith in an omnipotent being is easy. How can you lose? But having faith in your fellow man, not that takes some serious faith!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Sht like this is scary welcome to babylon and get ready for this crazy ride 😑 I'm not overtly religious but I can see the intelligent design and the deception going on if gods not real then you must think secret societies are fake because they worship enemies of god.. Mutually exclusive

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
See, this is exactly why I just can't get into religion. How confusing-and how hateful. God's always got a reason to extenguish us but a few words can take care of that-just the right few words. This God sounds hateful, jealous etc. No thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Here is an interesting prophecy that goes with these dates. I dont know much about Horacio Vallegas, Im not Catholic and I tend to think we self fulfill these types of events. But, I thought the dates are interesting in the context of your post.

www.news.com.au... 70b81225c6d

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Many years ago I read the story of Sister Faustina and became fascinated with it. I have the picture of the "Christ of the Divine Mercy" hanging in my home after reading that it protected homes during World War II. I'm not Catholic but I figured it couldn't hurt. We shall see if there are any unusual occurrences this year.

Sal

top topics

<<   2 >>

join