It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: Nationwide medical marijuana laws would save lives — and a billion taxpayer dollars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
#, i say elect Snoop.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong I'm all for legalizing pot,but $1 billion isn't that convincing of a figure.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Public opinion on the acceptance of marijuana just changed in the last couple of years. Since then, any legislation to get it off schedule one has failed. I don't see it being legalized with an all republican congress, president, and Sessions.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Public opinion on the acceptance of marijuana just changed in the last couple of years. Since then, any legislation to get it off schedule one has failed. I don't see it being legalized with an all republican congress, president, and Sessions.

Maybe not. But....no matter which party, people in Congress realize that decriminalization has contributed billions of dollars to our GDP. States are doing whatever and the feds be damned. STATES' RIGHTS.

Isn't that what you all want? Well --- some states are claiming the right to make it not such a big deal....to organize it and incorporate it and so on. Laissez-faire if it ever existed.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Letting the feds have a hold over businesses and states like that, could lead to tyranny. And with only one party ruling the nation, not much of a fight back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join