It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: Nationwide medical marijuana laws would save lives — and a billion taxpayer dollars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
#, i say elect Snoop.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong I'm all for legalizing pot,but $1 billion isn't that convincing of a figure.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Public opinion on the acceptance of marijuana just changed in the last couple of years. Since then, any legislation to get it off schedule one has failed. I don't see it being legalized with an all republican congress, president, and Sessions.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Public opinion on the acceptance of marijuana just changed in the last couple of years. Since then, any legislation to get it off schedule one has failed. I don't see it being legalized with an all republican congress, president, and Sessions.

Maybe not. But....no matter which party, people in Congress realize that decriminalization has contributed billions of dollars to our GDP. States are doing whatever and the feds be damned. STATES' RIGHTS.

Isn't that what you all want? Well --- some states are claiming the right to make it not such a big deal....to organize it and incorporate it and so on. Laissez-faire if it ever existed.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Letting the feds have a hold over businesses and states like that, could lead to tyranny. And with only one party ruling the nation, not much of a fight back.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Medical marijuana is a FRAUD in my state, AZ. It doesn't work. Its virtually fake weed by hippy standards.

Natural Cannabis works. The corporate takeover of pot started in 1937.

Corporate pot is:
Grown by the capitalist retailer/marketer with zero oversight/regulation

Managed by foreign entities, a business expense for "non-profit" dispensaries

Gmoed for fast plant fiber development

Gmoed for synthetic nutrient uptake

Not grown in microbial medium

A synthetic grow industry market owned largely by Monsanto

If you want useless premature Cannabis with no soothing flavor, filled with Monsanto chemicals instead of feeding off the soil. Grown so quickly the plant has none of the medicinal benefits (7 weeks with zero veg, single cola "sea of green" premie warehouse grows covered in molds, with unnatural light spectrums causing psychosis, tended by minimum wage employees...) MEDICAL MARIJUANA IS FOR YOU!

As a former piddler and peddler, I CAN TASTE WHAT LINE OF NUTRIENTS ARE USED TO GROW THE MMJ CROPS! Funny I just got a Botanicare ad on ATS, as that's one of Monsantos most easily distinguished contaminants in commercial "mmj" crops (taste like toothpaste!).

Decriminalization is all anyone asked for, besides the corporations! I have an annual MMJ card that cost me hundreds, and its ILLEGAL TO GROW OR POSSES MY OWN! HAS TO BE SOURCED FROM THE DISPENSARIES SELLING ADULTERATED POISON FULL OF MOLD, PESTICIDE SPRAYS AND FAKE SMELLS! Did I mention they track sales for LEO? Future blackmail and tax enforcement!

Just look around. They got everyone on those stupid wax pens. They dont sell herb vaporizers. Because the 'wax' is made from scraps of already inferior crops with 3rd party smells added to fool the unsuspecting novice (lowest common denom).

Anyone who knows anything about Cannabis can tell you how worthless (and harmful) dispensary products are!

Zero veg time, grown in inert medium, full of Monsanto chemicals, no Cannabis smell/taste to ease the stomach, seedbank commercial genetics like Blue Dream. A CORPORATE FRAUD ON THE PEOPLE.

Out of the dozens of ailments I personally use Cannabis for, dispensary weed addresses NONE of them,and ads negative symptoms such as nausea
and restricted breathing. The exact opposite of what Im looking for!

PS. The way hydroponic marijuana is grown replicates the scenario responsible for most problems with human health. The soil does not break down food for availability. Instead, the fake food contains synthesized nutrients in an absorbable state, skipping the microbial relation with the root (intestines) and creating a dependency on chemicals for 'health' rather than on food and UV light.

I used to think prebiotics and organic farming was a joke, until I learnt the difference between real weed and commercial taxed corporate dispensary FAKE weed!

edit on 26-4-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join