It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Her Majesty the Queen Turns 91!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DocScurlock1774
a reply to: swanne

her only "accomplishment" is being born into the right bloodline.

she isnt any better then you and me. in fact based on some of the accusations, facts, and the people she rubs elbows with not to mention here own blood. we are most likely better all around people then her.

by the way her blood comes from Germany the fatherland. i cant remember when but the royal family changed its name to Windsor as to sound more English.

Lying entitled thief's is all the queen and her kin are

I do not wish her a happy birthday

Having been born into a family that wasn't inline for the crown until the abdication of her Grandfather, she stepped into the a role that she was not born for and has served with distinction, dignity, and sense of duty. If you have the balls why don't you come to our country and insult her?

You will get first hand experience of free health care at the point of delivery. You won't have your gun to protect you and hide behind from the old style British kickings that you will get, but our unarmed police will arrange for you to be transported to a hospital for treatment that won't cost you a penny.

Come out from behind your keyboard fortress, without your gun internet hard man and let's see if you got anything more than a big and ignorant mouth.
edit on 21-4-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Having been born into a family that wasn't inline for the crown until the abdication of her Grandfather, she stepped into the a role that she was not born for and has served with distinction, dignity, and sense of duty. If you have the balls why don't you come to our country and insult her?

Minor correction- the abdication of her uncle.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Happy b'day may u receive many more maam.

God save the queen !

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Minor correction- the abdication of her uncle.

Quite so, Mr Disraeli, how is the retirement from office suiting you? It has certainly been a lengthy one. How does Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth compare to Her Majesty Queen Victoria? May I ask. You were a credit to your nation in office my good Sir.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
Happy b'day may u receive many more maam.

God save the queen !

Bless your stout heart.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

Thank you kindly.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I agree. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is much more fair and tolerant a ruler than HMQ Victoria ever was.

Those who don't read history have no idea how lenient HMQ Elizabeth II actually is compared to her predecessors.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Bless your pioneer heart American cousin. Sentiments from our US friends and staunch allies cause my spine to tingle and my eyes to mist up. So I say again, Bless your heart Sir.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thank you Night Star. You are also clearly a fine lady.

a reply to: Night Star

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Thanks for the positive post!

Cool picture!

edit on 21-4-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks to the Other Party introducing Old Age Pensions, it suits me very well.
Queen Victoria, bless her (she liked me), was easy enough to manage if you remembered to lay on the flattery with a trowel. Gladstone never understood that.
I don't get the chance to meet the present Queen, but she doesn't seem to have such a firm hand in the control of her children.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
God save the queen, she's not caused any political agree generally

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Have a grand celebration, Mum.

originally posted by: swanne

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is much more fair and tolerant a ruler than HMQ Victoria ever was.

We shan't speak of Queen Mary now shall we?

What a fun and lovely memorial Swanne. to you and The Queen Mother.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Thanks for the positive post!

Cool picture!

They say that purple is the color of royalty and I love purple and it was sparkly and festive. So I thought it would be nice to use for the Queen Mother.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

a reply to: swanne

her only "accomplishment" is being born into the right bloodline.

she isnt any better then you and me. in fact based on some of the accusations, facts, and the people she rubs elbows with not to mention here own blood. we are most likely better all around people then her.

by the way her blood comes from Germany the fatherland. i cant remember when but the royal family changed its name to Windsor as to sound more English.

Lying entitled thief's is all the queen and her kin are

I do not wish her a happy birthday

That's a strange attitude for someone, who lives in a state where Queens are so numerous, powerful and revered, to have.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

i kneel for no one, and i don't fawn over ruling bloodlines.

Last I checked the only broken, docile, weak souls do so.

This Thread is prof of that.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I do not support our constitutional monarchy but I nearly pissed laughing reading that!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

i kneel for no one, and i don't fawn over ruling bloodlines.

Last I checked the only broken, docile, weak souls do so.

This Thread is prof of that.

A relative of mine that is a consultant gynaecologist is visiting. He said he recognises you.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Does your queen get access to better sugical consultants than the non royal folk?
Just curious, seems strange to allocate health care based on genealogy alone.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I do not support our constitutional monarchy but I nearly pissed laughing reading that!

*edit*
And yeah I've fronted it and wear the scars of asking the same # in a pub full of royalists.

*edit*
...and I'm not sure what I did wrong with the edit/reply options in this post lol
edit on 22.4.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join