It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crap Leftist Lawsuit I actually Agree with

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mikell

No he's a moron and hasn't done anything . He can't organize himself out of a paper bag.
He's a liar and is totally unfit to lead our country.
God help us.

Why is it you make claims like this on a constant basis , but yet NEVER back them up ?
The Lib mindset . All they can do is make derogatory statements....

trumps public statement that "who knew health care was so complicated" validates the claim

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I'm a registered member of the DNC and participate in their direct surveys.
Does it make you feel good to speak to people the way you do? If it makes you feel powerful WTF go all in.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'm a registered member of the DNC and participate in their direct surveys.
Does it make you feel good to speak to people the way you do? If it makes you feel powerful WTF go all in.

DNC membership number 3640--------
Registration number PM03---------
edit on 4212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Umm where do you think she got the information? From the intelligence community in her weekly briefing. Just like trump, that's where.
Once she knew about it was she not allowed to comment on it? Because Herr dumpty sure did.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why do you think they haven't accepted the election results?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Umm where do you think she got the information? From the intelligence community in her weekly briefing. Just like trump, that's where.
Once she knew about it was she not allowed to comment on it? Because Herr dumpty sure did.

Dont make things up when you have no idea what happened it lessens your argument. you have no idea what she was told nor do i. What i can say is if Hillary thought something was there im sure she would have got congress involved. Same with Trump really and all the Hillary mess. Both sides are using smoke and mirrors to confuse the voters.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Democrats didn't claim the Russians interfered

guess ole pantsuit herself is no longer a dem

yeah dems dont buy bs fanfiction dossiers either

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You can stop right now.
I do not make things up.
EVER !#=##+?!
She got the information about the Russians hacking the DNC from the FBI. During her weekly briefing. Comey said so last month in the first (and last) hearing. You remember they both got security briefings after they won their parties nomination right? And the information was announced to the American people soon after they were advised because both of them spoke about it during the debates so it wasn't classified or anything.
I don't make stuff up and I don't lie.

Sometimes I'm wrong about something. Then I learn. I admit when I'm wrong. You can ask the community.
If you don't know something research it before you call someone a liar.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'm a liar? Where did I lie?

Democrats didn't claim the Russians interfered.

Tell me about James Clapper's political affiliation and by whom he was appointed.

No he's a moron and hasn't done anything .

Moron is subjective, I'll give you that, however he just happened to have come from the business world to become the POTUS and still working at that job despite how you feel about it. That is far from your statement...liar.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck......

Liar.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Tell me silly, does answering a survey and posting your DNC membership number really make you feel like you are making a difference with the DNC? I'm serious, because to me it seems delusional to actually believe what you are doing will ever truly effect anything in the DNC Hierarchy.

Does it make you feel good to speak to people the way you do?

Are you being obtuse or do you really not see how hostile and degrading you are to posters who hold opposing views to you.

I'm going to assume you were just being facetious and not stupid.

Or uses the word prolly instead of probably. I assume these folks speak the same way that they write.

Pot, meet kettle.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Why do you think they haven't accepted the election results?

Because they never learned to lose and were also taught that throwing a temper tantrum long enough and loud enough they will eventually get their way.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

OK. I see your game. Ruin the thread with name calling and cliches. Any fool with an internet connection can play that game.

JinMI, you lipsticked pig! You're all feathers and no meat! You triggered Russian snowflake shill!

See, I just won.

Silly, this all started with a dossier, initially started by Republicans, against Trump complied, in part, by a British spy.. I think you get a point or two for that.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Total bullish!t.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I guess you didn't watch the congressional hearing on the Russian hacking because Comey said they were both advised.
Not my fault. The info was available to both of us.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I don't know and I fail to see how that would make me a liar.

I'm not.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You're the liar.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>