It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crap Leftist Lawsuit I actually Agree with

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Watch dog group that includes former Obama staffers sues FBI and DOJ over Trump wiretap claims, Russia investigation

The first lawsuit, filed Wednesday, demands proof to back Trump's explosive charge, initially made on Twitter on March 4, that his predecessor had wiretapped Trump Tower last year.

They got the Lawsuits order mixed up though. Democrats claimed Russia attempted to interfere with the 2016 presidential race 1st. Long before Trump made his claims.

The second lawsuit is seeking documents related to the FBI's counterintelligence investigation into whether members of the Trump campaign actively assisted or coordinated with Russian attempts to interfere with the 2016 presidential race.

Is it me or is this a Bipartisan Lawsuit? I want answers to both claims. I really do. So far Circumstantial Evidence that Obama spied on Trumps Team is pretty overwhelming everything from requesting FISA warrants to unmasking Flynn s name and leaking it to the Media to comments made by Susan Rice and Evelyn Farkas. Meanwhile on the other side the only evidence produced so far isnt even enough to get Flynn to Court. Hes testifying on his own Free Will. Along with some immunity to protect himself from this Witch Hunt. I mean he could always plead the 5th like Hillary's people did after they were also given immunity but i dont see Flynn doing that.

“Nearly 100 days into President Trump’s term, there are more questions than answers about the president and his associates’ contacts with Russia," Austin Evers, director of American Oversight, said in a statement.

I agree. Like why haven't the Democrats accepted the results of the election yet? Its been nearly 100 days into President Trump’s term.
edit on 21-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Like why haven't the Democrats accepted the results of the election yet? Its been nearly 100 days into President Trump’s term. edit on 21-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: spelling

Derp

related to the FBI's counterintelligence investigation into whether members of the Trump campaign actively assisted or coordinated with Russian attempts to interfere with the 2016 presidential race.

K~

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Democrats didn't claim the Russians interfered. The FBI and the rest of the countries intelligence agencies say they did. Let's just be clear about that.

I'm pretty sure the dems are over the election and are working towards the next. I've been contacted a few times already to weigh in on important issues

And trust me , everyone knows who's president. God help us.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Democrats didn't claim the Russians interfered. 

Really?
No Democrat has claimed that Russians have interfered with the election?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

www.goog le.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/house/324740-schiff-slams-trump-for-saying-democrats-made-up-russias-election-interference%3Famp
From The Hill....

Mr. President, the Russians hacked our election and interfered. No one disputes this now, but you," Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) wrote in the first of several tweets responding to Trump. "This is what is called 'fact.' "

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
There will always be someone further to the right that you are. So everyone is a "liberal" at some point.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

He helped us all!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

No he's a moron and hasn't done anything . He can't organize himself out of a paper bag.
He's a liar and is totally unfit to lead our country.
God help us.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm sure some have but this investigation is not and never has been in the hands of the democratic party.
I'm going to assume you were just being facetious and not stupid.
See how democratic I can be?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I've been contacted a few times already to weigh in on important issues

Having a poll pop up on CNN or MSNBC and answering a few multiple choice questions does not count I'm afraid.

But if it makes you feel important, wtf, go all in!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Yeah...

...More tit for tat sheeeat...

This political tit for tat meaninglessness is why I'm about ready to disconnect completely.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Democrats didn't claim the Russians interfered. The FBI and the rest of the countries intelligence agencies say they did. Let's just be clear about that.

I'm pretty sure the dems are over the election and are working towards the next. I've been contacted a few times already to weigh in on important issues

So now you are just a straight up liar like your hero you unfailingly defend.
From one of your lefty sources
www.npr.org...

6. In first general election debate, Clinton takes aim at Russia "But increasingly, we are seeing cyber attacks coming from states, organs of states. The most recent and troubling of these has been Russia. There's no doubt now that Russia has used cyber attacks against all kinds of organizations in our country, and I am deeply concerned about this. I know Donald's very praiseworthy of Vladimir Putin, but Putin is playing a really ... tough, long game here. And one of the things he's done is to let loose cyber attackers to hack into government files, to hack into personal files, hack into the Democratic National Committee." — Hillary Clinton (presidential debate, transcript via CNN), Sept. 26, 2016

So uh was hillary not the leader of the dems until she lost to trump?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

For the truly intellectually challenged, the point being made is that the intelligence agencies determined that Russia was engaged in a range of cyber activities against the United States. This information was shared with HRC and all others that would have a legitimate need to know. She then spoke about it. That's not the same thing as just getting on Twitter at 3am and spouting-off some made-up crap that is never substantiated: 'I'll be providing evidence on Tuesday'. Yea, right.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

For the truly intellectually challenged, the point being made is that the intelligence agencies determined that Russia was engaged in a range of cyber activities against the United States. This information was shared with HRC and all others that would have a legitimate need to know. She then spoke about it. That's not the same thing as just getting on Twitter at 3am and spouting-off some made-up crap that is never substantiated: 'I'll be providing evidence on Tuesday'. Yea, right.

Thanks for the english to english translation and your opinion.
Perhaps if others had not made false statements....

Democrats didn't claim the Russians interfered.

Your attempt to clarify what clearly is a lie would not be needed.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Is it me or is this a Bipartisan Lawsuit? I want answers to both claims. I really do.

Good for them

I want answers to both claims as well. And it seems to me that the evidence is the same for both claims, so if we answer one we answer the other. The longer the truth is withheld from the public, and the more unsourced rumors and gossip from unnamed officials are dripped out to the press, the more I believe that they're all just playing games.

Just give the people the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Like why haven't the Democrats accepted the results of the election yet?

Because they don't like to accept elections that they lose.

The most famous example of this was the 2000 election.

Now the 2016 election.

GWB stole the election.

Russia hacked the election.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mikell

No he's a moron and hasn't done anything . He can't organize himself out of a paper bag.
He's a liar and is totally unfit to lead our country.
God help us.

Why is it you make claims like this on a constant basis , but yet NEVER back them up ?
The Lib mindset . All they can do is make derogatory statements....

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I'm a liar? Where did I lie?
And stop calling me that.
Mud pit or not don't call me a liar.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

quit posting lies