It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama pulled a Flynn and needs to be charged with the Logan Act

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Obama wades into French election before Sunday vote

Former U.S. President Barack Obama spoke to French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron on Thursday, but “an endorsement was not the purpose of the call,” Obama’s spokesman said in a statement. However, “President Obama remains deeply committed” to France “as a close ally of the United States and as a leader on behalf of liberal values in Europe and around the world,” Obama spokesman Kevin Lewis said.

Correct me if I am wrong but Obama does not hold any Political Office and is DIRECTLY interfering with the Sacred French Political Election. You know in the same way with the Democrats unsubstantiated claims Putin and Trump supposedly colluded by taking down Hillary with no real evidence to back it up other then Comey saying "were investigating". Why is he even communicating with a Presidential Candidate when he is HAS NO OFFICIAL POWER?

A spokesperson for Macron confirmed the call, saying, “Obama talked about his strong links with France and the importance of the ties between the two countries.”

I'm just going to replace links with Illuminati connections.

“Obama talked about his strong Illuminati connections with France and the importance of the connections between the two countries.”

There we go that sounds much better and more believable.

“They also discussed about the future of Europe and the progressive values that they both share,” Macron’s spokesperson said.

Obama community organizing again.

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

Pretty sure Obama is unauthorized to speak with him. Flynn was a incoming guy. Obama has no authority I'm pretty sure a powerful PC like Macron if he wins would be considered negotiating about the Future of Europe.

Macron, 39, is a former banker who served as his country’s economy minister until 2016.

Interesting how Obama is endorsing a Banker. And Yes he did endorse him by calling him in the same way Putin confirmed he colluded with Trump by calling President Elect Trump after he beat Hillary. And Yes I am using the Democrats definition of Endorsement.

Net Worth

It's been a rough year for the politician, but at least he has his millions of dollars to ease the pain. 39-year-old Emmanuel Macron has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s top 10 highest-paid politicians for 2017 with an estimated $82 million in combined earnings.

A quick Google Search on this guys net worth claims he has a estimated $82 million dollar net worth And hes white. Isn't that the Democrats very definition of white privilege?

Le Pen has promised to "put France back in order" by holding a referendum on EU membership, restricting immigration, increasing border controls and giving French citizens a "national priority" for jobs by taxing businesses that hire foreign workers.

Trump 2.0. Now I see why Obama is colluding with Macron. It all makes sense now.
edit on 20-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Making a phone call and stating his support, less the endorsement mind you, is not interfering in an election in my book.

However, Obama did spend over $300,000 of US Tax dollars on airing anti Netanyahu TV ads in Israel for their previous election.

But you won't here about that on CNN, either.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Making a phone call and stating his support, less the endorsement mind you, is not interfering in an election in my book.

Neither in mine. I'm just making fun of the Democrats. Because this whole conspiracy of Trump colluded with Putin stems from Putin congratulating Trump by calling him after he won as well as him saying nice things about Putin during the election hahah.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Neither in mine. I'm just making fun of the Democrats. Because this whole conspiracy of Trump colluded with Putin stems from Putin congratulating Trump by calling him after he won as well as him saying nice things about Putin during the election hahah.

In other words you're just trolling.

We've all come to expect that from you at this point actually.

So the jokes on you.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Way I see it, if the French people want to make an issue of it then that's on them. Not our election not our laws.

2nd
edit on 21-4-2017 by LockNLoad because: typo

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Reread the act again and you will see that like usual you are wrong. Endorsing a politician isn't the same as trying to negotiate policy. Funny the orange dimwit drops in the polls and you go on a Obama whinefest. You do know that if Obama were charged then Trump, his kids and son in law would be arrested as well.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
Way I see it, if the French people wants to make an issue of it then that's on them. Not our election not our laws.

2nd

True true.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Reread the act again and you will see that like usual you are wrong. Endorsing a politician isn't the same as trying to negotiate policy. Funny the orange dimwit drops in the polls and you go on a Obama whinefest. You do know that if Obama were charged then Trump, his kids and son in law would be arrested as well.

Who looks at Polls?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You'd think that after 10+ news stories this year about Obama and/or people in his administration doing something wrong, the Trump administration would have jumped all over at least ONE of them with some kind of legal action.

It's starting to look like none of Trump's people AND none of Obama's people have broken the law. Just a lot of FAKE hysteria coming from both sides of the news media...sucking ATS members into the FAKE hysteria vortex.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

So the jokes on you.

Not at all, Obama supports white privilege. The guy has a $82 Million Dollar Net Worth. Democrats keep on trying to tell me that Trump only wants the Job to enrich himself and his Business. The Joke is on the Democrats for being Hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Obama didn't negotiate with a foreign government on behalf of the United States, he merely socialized with the guy and talked about values they share. Even if it was an endorsement, this is still not a violation of the Logan act. People can endorse whomever they want, even if they aren't president.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

In reference to the statement: "Making a phone call and stating his support, less the endorsement mind you, is not interfering in an election in my book. "

You replied with: "Neither in mine."

Then continued with: "I'm just making fun of the Democrats."

I'm pretty sure that's trolling.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So what did obama negotiate with the president of France?
He's not under any restraints to talk to anyone.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

So the jokes on you.

Not at all, Obama supports white privilege. The guy has a $82 Million Dollar Net Worth. Democrats keep on trying to tell me that Trump only wants the Job to enrich himself and his Business. The Joke is on the Democrats for being Hypocrites.

82Million?

So he's not even in the top 10 of previous presidents?
Shocking.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Have a link?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Well you failed because this isn't even close to what Flynn did.
No surprise to me.
edit on 4212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's not starting to look like none of trumps people broke the law.
It doesn't look anything like that.
Every day it looks worse and worse for trump and his people.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

So why suggest otherwise in the OP title? I thought the posts of resident troll were already filled, are you holiday cover or something?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So the jokes on you.

Nah....The jokes still on you...The left is just to dumb to get it.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

50% last poll. Net gain of almost 8 % since last poll. Nice try Mrs. Waters

top topics

<<   2 >>

join