It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters on Illegals says This Is *Their* Country

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: xuenchen

Half of my family tree arrived here in 1621 and the other half in the 1850's, I am not sure if any of them are legal, she may have a point.

I think passports and IDs didn't get "popular" until the 20th Century.

Did passports and ID's suddenly make everything right? I am native born in this country, and don't have a passport, they are telling me that in 2018 my drivers license will not let me travel by air, a certified copy of my birth certificate got me that license, I don't want to spend 110 bucks on a passport that I will never use.

But "Authority" !!

The Real ID rules were put in place by the Bush administration, got anything else?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah,

If this is the leftest's hero, they really are more dumb than I thought they were.

I don't know if she is their hero, but they are waaaaay dumber than we thought to let Waters go out and stick her foot in her mouth every time she opens it.
My idiot Leftist brother in law's hero is the other Leftist idiot Elizabeth Warren, I think he is in love with her from the way he talks about her.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
#deportmaxinewaters.

Their country ?

THEIR COUNTRY ?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Is her house, my house? Can I just show up and make myself at home?

If not, why?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Next she'll be calling for America to be handed back to the natives.

You will notice that the natives did not de facto surrender and cede the land just because European settlers occupied it.

If they had been a coherent people instead of fractured tribes and had an immigration policy they had enforced from the start, they might have done much better against colonization.

They might have done a whole lot better if we had not infected them with diseases that their bodies were not able to fight off.

It could just as easily gone the other way around too. There was no way for either side to know what was going to happen biologically.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You will notice that the natives did not de facto surrender and cede the land just because European settlers occupied it.

If they had been a coherent people instead of fractured tribes and had an immigration policy they had enforced from the start, they might have done much better against colonization.

They might have done a whole lot better if we had not infected them with diseases that their bodies were not able to fight off.

It could just as easily gone the other way around too. There was no way for either side to know what was going to happen biologically.

Really nice deflection, 90% of the natives died off in the 100 years after Columbus arrived, science and education is a wonderful thing.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I'm starting to worry about the Dems. I mean, as bad as it is for them right now, the idea of not having an alternative to the Republicans is scary.

The Left is just totally messed up right now. I can't believe how badly Obama has ruined the party.

Would you like to expand on that and explain how Obama has ruined the party?

His brand of politics has caused defeat after defeat nationwide for six years.

Duh

The party is in shambles.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Half of my family tree arrived here in 1621 and the other half in the 1850's, I am not sure if any of them are legal, she may have a point.

Being without paperwork means something different when there's no corresponding laws of the land. Once the underlying necessity for "paperwork" is establish by law, then the spectre of a violation can arise.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Really nice deflection, 90% of the natives died off in the 100 years after Columbus arrived, science and education is a wonderful thing.

Yes, I agree. It IS a wonderful thing.

According to Noble David Cook, a community of scholars have recently, albeit slowly, "been quietly accumulating piece by piece data on early epidemics in the Americas and their relation to subjugation of native peoples." They now believe that widespread epidemic disease, to which the natives had no prior exposure or resistance, was the primary cause of the massive population decline of the Native Americans

Cook, Noble David. Born To Die; Cambridge University Press ;1998; pp. 1-14.

Disease.

edit on 20-4-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Your avatar...forever immortalized Mr. Bean....

Sorry, thread drift and off topic...

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If it's "their" country, they certainly didn't elect her. They can go ahead and pay her salary, then.

California has already become a victim of "reconquista". Their crooked, lying politicians, who say whatever will keep them in office (Pelosi, Waters, and Moonbeam, talkin' right atcha), are a joke.

Cal-Exit cannot happen fast enough. I was born and raised in California, and have lived in southern, central, and northern Cali. I watched it go from a Utopia to a cesspool.

So done with their idiocracy and how they embarrass the rest of the country. Maxine the lying queen is one of the worst, making sure that her husband Sydney is handed lucrative deals by lobbyists. She cannot even admit that she has been screaming for impeachment of '45', she turned right around and denied it like she has Alzheimer's.

California, go ahead and let the Mexicans have it officially, since unofficially, y'all already have. Just let us take out all the federally funded things, and you can deal with the influx on your own.

When you set off the big one with your idiot fracking, while draining almost-dried up aquifers and dropping the floor of the central valley by almost a foot a year, don't come crying to Uncle Sugar. You sold yourselves like the prostitutes that you are to whomever will vote for you, legally or illegally.

Enjoy your broken infrastructure and slip-fault quakes, and watch as 'public servants' like Maxine Waters fly away to safety as you wallow in disaster. You are overdue. God help you all.

Am I bitter? You bet. I am a refugee from my home state.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
the only good thing about msm covering her is that it shows she is complete moron, and millions will see that

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
If it's "their" country, they certainly didn't elect her. They can go ahead and pay her salary, then.

California has already become a victim of "reconquista". Their crooked, lying politicians, who say whatever will keep them in office (Pelosi, Waters, and Moonbeam, talkin' right atcha), are a joke.

Cal-Exit cannot happen fast enough. I was born and raised in California, and have lived in southern, central, and northern Cali. I watched it go from a Utopia to a cesspool.

So done with their idiocracy and how they embarrass the rest of the country. Maxine the lying queen is one of the worst, making sure that her husband Sydney is handed lucrative deals by lobbyists. She cannot even admit that she has been screaming for impeachment of '45', she turned right around and denied it like she has Alzheimer's.

California, go ahead and let the Mexicans have it officially, since unofficially, y'all already have. Just let us take out all the federally funded things, and you can deal with the influx on your own.

When you set off the big one with your idiot fracking, while draining almost-dried up aquifers and dropping the floor of the central valley by almost a foot a year, don't come crying to Uncle Sugar. You sold yourselves like the prostitutes that you are to whomever will vote for you, legally or illegally.

Enjoy your broken infrastructure and slip-fault quakes, and watch as 'public servants' like Maxine Waters fly away to safety as you wallow in disaster. You are overdue. God help you all.

Am I bitter? You bet. I am a refugee from my home state.

Have you moved?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Yes, I agree. It IS a wonderful thing.

According to Noble David Cook, a community of scholars have recently, albeit slowly, "been quietly accumulating piece by piece data on early epidemics in the Americas and their relation to subjugation of native peoples." They now believe that widespread epidemic disease, to which the natives had no prior exposure or resistance, was the primary cause of the massive population decline of the Native Americans

Cook, Noble David. Born To Die; Cambridge University Press ;1998; pp. 1-14.

Disease.

You are glad people died off?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I don't know about you, but I wish she'd run for President and win the nomination next election.

I like having Trump in charge.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
James Brown's estate wants that wig back.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
the only good thing about msm covering her is that it shows she is complete moron, and millions will see that

But voters in Maxine's congressional district LUV her as she is.

That's scary!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Adios putito😂

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

To be fair, it probably ought to be.

There is no justice in the way the Native Americans have been treated, either historically or currently. Something needs making right there.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

where does she stand on unlicensed pharmacists? Many of them are in prisons, and although there are laws about drug dealing, much like laws about how to enter a country legally, those laws aren't super important, in fact, I think we can ignore a large portion of them. let's assemble a list of all the laws, that we think aren't all that important and send it to Mrs. Waters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join