It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters on Illegals says This Is *Their* Country

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
U.S. Congresswoman (our latest Democrat craze) said America is Their Country !!

She of course was speaking about illegal immigrants.

Maxine is definitely Presidential material.

Maxine Waters on Illegals: This Is *Their* Country!

Fresh off claiming she never called for Donald Trump’s impeachment, Maxine Waters told a Los Angeles crowd on Tuesday that the president should be impeached so the border wall can be stopped.

Speaking to the Westchester-Playa Democratic Club at an LA church, Waters defended illegal immigrants, saying America is “their country.”….

here's some info about Maxine...
Castro and Cuba

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah,

If this is the leftest's hero, they really are more dumb than I thought they were.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The Sarah palin of the left?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yeah, many are totally integrated into society. They speaka the language, and so on.

What about all the ones who wont learn the language, Western union half their money back home, dont pay taxes, and so on?

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I love crazy ass Maxine! The more she says and the more the lame stream media covers her the more the dems look as coo coo as they truly are. She is a shining example of loony democrats today!

GO MAXINE!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I was shocked to hear her acknowledge at 0:43 that there are people who need to be deported, citing gang violence, etcetera.

That's more than most her counterparts will acknowledge.

edit on 4/20/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Waters makes Palin look like a genius

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Dear Maxine,
Please run for President in 2020!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If a country invaded our country, would we "de facto" surrender and say it is theirs, simply because they occupy the land?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty. Pretty pretty pretty please run for President​!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Half of my family tree arrived here in 1621 and the other half in the 1850's, I am not sure if any of them are legal, she may have a point.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
Half of my family tree arrived here in 1621 and the other half in the 1850's, I am not sure if any of them are legal, she may have a point.

I think passports and IDs didn't get "popular" until the 20th Century.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

It's so entertaining anytime she gets in front of a camera. This is the best un-reality reality tv there is!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Next she'll be calling for America to be handed back to the natives.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Did passports and ID's suddenly make everything right? I am native born in this country, and don't have a passport, they are telling me that in 2018 my drivers license will not let me travel by air, a certified copy of my birth certificate got me that license, I don't want to spend 110 bucks on a passport that I will never use.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

You will notice that the natives did not de facto surrender and cede the land just because European settlers occupied it.

If they had been a coherent people instead of fractured tribes and had an immigration policy they had enforced from the start, they might have done much better against colonization.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm starting to worry about the Dems. I mean, as bad as it is for them right now, the idea of not having an alternative to the Republicans is scary.

The Left is just totally messed up right now. I can't believe how badly Obama has ruined the party.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: allsee4eye

You will notice that the natives did not de facto surrender and cede the land just because European settlers occupied it.

If they had been a coherent people instead of fractured tribes and had an immigration policy they had enforced from the start, they might have done much better against colonization.

They might have done a whole lot better if we had not infected them with diseases that their bodies were not able to fight off.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Did passports and ID's suddenly make everything right? I am native born in this country, and don't have a passport, they are telling me that in 2018 my drivers license will not let me travel by air, a certified copy of my birth certificate got me that license, I don't want to spend 110 bucks on a passport that I will never use.

But "Authority" !!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I'm starting to worry about the Dems. I mean, as bad as it is for them right now, the idea of not having an alternative to the Republicans is scary.

The Left is just totally messed up right now. I can't believe how badly Obama has ruined the party.

Would you like to expand on that and explain how Obama has ruined the party?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join