It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origin of Freemasonry and other questions(for masons)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You've justified his father's treatment of him, have you?

Feel free to subject your children to your whims. It was not a child Mozart that was easily manipulated that they were talking of, they were speaking of adult Mozart.

He was described as 'bordering on automaton', just as Jon Benet Ramsey was described, best known for her 'ability' to retain a single pose for an unusual amount of time, especially a child.

The Magic Flute has been called 'near plagiarism', I'll let you guess what it is similar to. (benificent dervish)

You are so pathetic for denying his ancestors were Master Masons, so petty.
"The paternal ancestry of the family has been traced back with some degree of certainty to Ă„ndris Motzhart, who lived in the Augsburg area in 1486; the name is first recorded, for a Heinrich Motzhart in Fischach, in 1331, and appears in other villages south-west of Augsburg, notably Heimberg, from the 14th century. The surname was spelt in a variety of forms, including Mozarth, Mozhard and Mozer. Several early members of the family were master masons (i.e. architects), builders, craftsmen and sculptors;"

His father exploited him, and you are unwilling to draw the line for what is unacceptable. I find this most revealing. His father DID double his money, while his daughter was a child performer she would tour along with him and young Mozart, esp. when Mozart was just getting started.

You make it sound like good health was uncommon in 1790! It wasn't! He wasn't a healthy individual, don't blame it on the society, as you have let his father off 'easy'.

He wasn't mentally healthy, he wasn't physically healthy, and you don't think his childhood had anything to do with it. If people were willing to understand his childhood, they would see how comical yet tragic his life was.

Still no grounds for evidence that his life wasn't his own, as it is made out to be?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Okay this argument is truly getting annoying, when i made this thread i did not want large conspiracy theorists against freemasonry, calling them satanic and evil and who knows what else. Akilles i have no problem with your thoughts of course(as you can see by my quote from Voltaire), but id prefer not hearing them in here anymore, please. I made this thread specifically to find out facts about freemasonry's origin and other things, not whether they are evil. Thankyou, no offense intended,
Best wishes,
Dani

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
You've justified his father's treatment of him, have you?

His father exploited him, and you are unwilling to draw the line for what is unacceptable. I find this most revealing.You make it sound like good health was uncommon in 1790! It wasn't! He wasn't a healthy individual, don't blame it on the society, as you have let his father off 'easy'.

Don't be a fool.
You have only theorised about Mozart's parental treatment so condemning a statement that I based on fact is ignorant and crass. Mozart's life was pretty well documented - there is plenty of information regarding him, without having to resort to trawling one conspiracy site for information based in the realms of fantasy.
And how do you know what is acceptable or unacceptable? Somebody like you who tells lie after lie is the least qualified to judge someone else's moral worth.
As for the health statement. Don't talk crap. The whole reason someone like Mesmer was successful was because thousands of patients were desperate to find a cure for ailments where elsewhere there were none. Or do you reckon that the era before penicillin was an age of health Utopia?Treatments were crude in comparison with those we know today.
Is your knowledge of history really that shaky? Do you honestly believe any of the crap that you write?

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join