It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 15 years David Icke is coming to Canada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
After a 13 year legal battle begun by one Canadian lawyer, Richard Warman, David Icke is finally coming to town.
I've already bought my ticket, I'd share the link but I don't want to break ATS rules by promoting a product. If a mod gives me permission I'll add it below.
For those unfamiliar with the Canadian situation;
In 2002 Warman, who at the time worked with the Canadian Human Rights Commission, brought a libel suit against Icke. Mr. Warman has a bit of a shady history of using his position to his own financial advantage. This video questions his work at 5:50, though watch the whole video if you are able as it shows a little of how some of our agencies seem to be able to flout the laws and do what they like.

For those unable to watch, it's pointed out that out of 14 cases involving a particular criminal code, (at that point,) 12 of them had been brought forth by a single individual: Mr. Warman.
In Icke's case he ended up paying Warman out of court to avoid a perpetual legal battle that would cost even more.

edit on 20-4-2017 by ThickAsABrick because: Go Mods!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThickAsABrick
After a 13 year legal battle begun by one Canadian lawyer, Richard Warman, David Icke is finally coming to town.
I've already bought my ticket, I'd share the link but I don't want to break ATS rules by promoting a product. If a mod gives me permission I'll add it below.
For those unfamiliar with the Canadian situation;
In 2002 Warman, who at the time worked with the Canadian Human Rights Commission, brought a libel suit against Icke. Mr. Warman has a bit of a shady history of using his position to his own financial advantage. This video questions his work at 5:50, though watch the whole video if you are able as it shows a little of how some of our agencies seem to be able to flout the laws and do what they like.

For those unable to watch, it's pointed out that out of 14 cases involving a particular criminal code, (at that point,) 12 of them had been brought forth by a single individual: Mr. Warman.
In Icke's case he ended up paying Warman out of court to avoid a perpetual legal battle that would cost even more.

Inb4 first sarcastic comment.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here's Icke summing up how it feels to finally be rid of the silly bugger.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

If I want to see a bad tennis game...I'd go to see him....at least he's still consistant

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Depends on your point of view I guess. For myself any sport that involves chasing a ball is the equivalent of fetch for humans. Though it is a good way to keep the population from thinking too much about the situation they're stuck in.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I listen to Icke's podcasts almost every night because his voice is soothing when I want to sleep. However, I wouldn't attend one of his talks. They're too long for me but I appreciate that people like you are supporting this heroic man.

I hope you have a great time and it would be cool if you would do a thread afterwards to tell us how it went.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

You better go if you want to know the truth then see david Icke talk in person because some stuff he says is wacky but it's all true except for the conspiracy stuff like reptilians but i guarantee nibiru is coming and its hurtling toward us like a fleet of russian tanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I find Icke is a good researcher but some of his conclusions I disagree with,haven't seen your avatar for a long time from the series the Beachcombers if I recall correctly,the all time great Canadian tv show though was the Red Green show.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I hope he enjoys his visit. He gets far too much criticism if you ask me.
I remember watching the Wogan interview when he first went down the conspiracy road and I'll admit that I was a little bemused by it all.
He's not perfect, obviously, but I admire him for sticking to his guns and sticking it to 'em.

Maybe one day he'll get the recognition that he deserves (and a long overdue apology from some) because, right or wrong, he's done more to make people think than most politicians, SJWs or pop stars I can think of.

Like Icke

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I wonder if we will find any lizard people?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
What a terrible time for me to be a broke canuck, David Icke is so much fun, I would love to see him.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Lock up your wife and hide your kids!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

How do you know that the Reptilian stuff is false?
edit on 26-4-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Where? Canada is the second largest Country on the planet.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

A bit paranoid aren't we?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

A bit paranoid aren't we?

All the ways from Australia , doubt it cobber

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Cobress, Cobress....get it straight!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

Cobress, Cobress....get it straight!

Oops
Cobress it is

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Thank you now have a Molsons or perhaps a glass of Crown Royal.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Damn time a real hero will show up and ban the lizard people to the maple syrup dungeons and forcefeed them poutine

top topics

<<   2 >>

join