It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tales of Transmutation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

My friend, with utmost respect, you see the parts but are blind to the whole. You've acquired a single piece, then complacency, and then stopped short of obtaining the remaining pieces.

In the eyes of the illuminated you've obtained little more than a weak spark yet you walk around as if you were the Sun. Your ego is casting shadows on the paths of others. Step aside before you cause yourself and others to fall into the mire by reason of your dull flickering.
edit on 25-4-2017 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

You may start at the beginning, or at the end, either way is the same only reversed. You can start with the physical, but you will only reach the end philosophically. Begin by deconstructing all that exists until you reach the physical limit, and then proceed the dissolution and separation of all that is left until you reach the logical limit. Here you will find the great paradox. The place where everything and nothing can be found.

Once you reach the great paradox, reverse the process and start the conjunction of everything and nothing. It is there you will find the Prima Materia. You must fully understand the true nature of the First Matter before you proceed. Only then will you be able to understand the congelation and transmutation of all things, including your self. If you know not the characteristics of the First Matter, you know not.

When all attributes are known, you will discover the greatest catalyst of all catalysts without which the Philosophers Stone will never be obtained. It is here where all literal and metaphorical writings become one. Before the Great Work loses its greatness, before the great fall, focus on the relationship and significance of it all.

With the truth of the Sun, the lune of the Moon, and the heir of the air, the three become two, and the two become one.
edit on 25-4-2017 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Anyone who knows their stuff can spot a fake.

Thats the best part of any transmutation story : the tranny surprise at the end!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

"Of Our Mercury which is the Green Lion Devouring the Sun”

“I am the true green and Golden Lion without cares,
In me all the secrets of the Philosophers are hidden.”

"Suns can correspond to gold"

"Know therefore that copper, which is the gold of the Philosophers, is their gold, but Senior said "Our gold is not common gold". And you have sought after the greenness, thinking that copper had been a leprous body by reason of that greenness which it hath. Whereupon, I tell you that all that is perfect in copper is only that greenness which is in it, because that greenness is by our magistery quickly turned into our most pure gold, and this we have tried, but you can by no means prepare the stone without green and liquid Duenech, which is seen to grow in our minerals."

www.levity.com...

"The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nurse."

en.wikipedia.org...

"Copper goes through a natural oxidation process that forms a unique protective patina on the metal. The surface of the metal undergoes a series of color changes: from iridescent/salmon pinks to oranges and reds interspersed with brassy yellows, blues, greens and purples. As the oxide thickens, these colors are replaced by russet and chocolate browns, dull slate grays or blacks, and finally to a light-green or blue-green."

en.wikipedia.org...

"An oxidation-reduction (redox) reaction is a type of chemical reaction that involves a transfer of electrons between two species. An oxidation-reduction reaction is any chemical reaction in which the oxidation number of a molecule, atom, or ion changes by gaining or losing an electron."

en.wikipedia.org...

"The reaction can occur relatively slowly, as in the case of rust, or more quickly, as in the case of fire."

www.alchemylab.com...

"So, the Secret Fire is “external” to matter yet is somehow able to change it or cause its “corruption.” Actually, the Secret Fire is part of the life force of the alchemist himself. Says Pernety: “This heat is very different within the generation of the individuals of the three kingdoms; the animal possesses it in a much higher degree than the plant.”"

www.hermetics.org...

"The Secret Fire of the Alchemists has been described by them as "The All in All," and, next to the solution of the Sophic salt, it is said to be the greatest difficulty in the whole art, Without knowledge of the Fire nothing can be attained, even if the Matter be known."

Isaac Newton's Recipe for the Mythical 'philosopher's Stone' Has Just Been Rediscovered
"How to turn copper into gold... according to legend."

"The idea is if you break the metals down, you can then reassemble them and make different metals."

webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu...

Sun = Copper (Gold of Philosphers)
Moon = Silver

en.wikipedia.org...

"Group 11, by modern IUPAC numbering,[1] is a group of chemical elements in the periodic table, consisting of copper (Cu), silver (Ag), and gold (Au)."

edit on 28-4-2017 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Oh One, what key have you given them?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I usually like your posts but you have gotten into an argument to no avail, see you don't even know the difference between Midas and the Philosphers Stone

wiki - Midas

The most famous King Midas is popularly remembered in Greek mythology for his ability to turn everything he touched into gold. This came to be called the golden touch, or the Midas touch.[1]

The benefits of the Philopher's Stone is life extension

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

1st key
but your have to look hard to find it

I don't agree copper is the sun
no vulgar metals
but to each his own

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I usually like your posts but you have gotten into an argument to no avail, see you don't even know the difference between Midas and the Philosphers Stone

wiki - Midas

The most famous King Midas is popularly remembered in Greek mythology for his ability to turn everything he touched into gold. This came to be called the golden touch, or the Midas touch.[1]

The benefits of the Philopher's Stone is life extension

My knowledge of the 'powers' of the Philosopher's Stone is what I have read.
I know that it talked of it's transmutational powers of turning dross into gold.
Perhaps the Midas story and this one are interconnected, but Midas has nothing to do with it.

Ok, now it supposedly confers 'immortality'.
Fine, show me the evidence of either in support of either outrageous (if taken literally) claim!
The gold claim is as bogus as the immortality claim, all 'beliefs' and no science/philosophy!

I didn't say that the 'literal Philo Stone' doesn't exist, everything exists, I'm saying that it doesn't exist in science/philosophy.
It surely exists in the thoughts of some here and there, in the imagination.

I offered a greater Perspective, but 'beliefs' are not rational or logical, they are emotional, malware, and cannot be rationally examined with the host of the 'belief'.
You are right, a philosophical argument/examination is futile against the pathological 'belief'.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

My friend,

If perfection was required in order to attain perfection, it would never be attained.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss
Fine, show me the evidence of either in support of either outrageous (if taken literally) claim!
The gold claim is as bogus as the immortality claim, all 'beliefs' and no science/philosophy!

Namelesss,

Transmutation has been possible for many years now.

It was first consciously applied to modern physics by Frederick Soddy when he, along with Ernest Rutherford, discovered that radioactive thorium was converting itself into radium in 1901. At the moment of realization, Soddy later recalled, he shouted out: "Rutherford, this is transmutation!" Rutherford snapped back, "For Christ's sake, Soddy, don't call it transmutation. They'll have our heads off as alchemists."

In 1919 Ernest Rutherford was able to accomplish transmutation of nitrogen into oxygen, using alpha particles directed at nitrogen.

Nuclear Transmutation
en.wikipedia.org...

Phototransumation also known as photodisintegration.
en.wikipedia.org...

The incoming gamma ray effectively knocks one or more neutrons, protons, or an alpha particle out of the nucleus.

Fact or Fiction?: Lead Can Be Turned into Gold

Science confirms that we are capable of stripping away or even adding protons and neutrons to and from a nucleus to transmute elements. However, at the moment, scientists only know how to do it the "brute force" way which requires a large amount of energy.

To think there is only one way to transmute is the real issue here.

Mercury (80) with a single proton and electron knocked off becomes Gold (79).
edit on 9-5-2017 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

originally posted by: namelesss

Namelesss,

Transmutation has been possible for many years now. ...

Yes, I am well aware of all of all this, yet after 'all this' is said and done, there remains no (physical) evidence of a literal 'Philosopher's Stone' (not a cyclotron...) that can turn 'dross' into 'gold'.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join