It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4/20 Music Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Happy 4/20 to everyone! This is basically my second birthday, seeing as how my real one is on April 14th.

I'm just curious what everyone is doing today? Please remember, as per T&C no discussion of personal use. I thought I'd post a few songs in the spirit of the day. This is my favorite holiday outside of Halloween. More people call me on this day than my birthday and Christmas combined lmao. Obviously NSFW.

Some of my favorites:

I'd love to hear what you're hearing. Post anything. All genres welcome.

edit on 20-4-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
My theme song

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
getting ready to settle in and have at it myself. i dont care about 4/20.
my routine is the same every evening

the vid for this is too explicit for here but i suggest you watch it. first one on youtube...

in order i will play these

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Dayum that first Die Antwoord goes hard, I'd never heard that one.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Loving that Collie Budz, been awhile since I heard it. Here comes some classic hitz!

and others

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

^^^^if youre not sure what you are hearing those natural harmonics.....

check your messages op

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Dayum that first Die Antwoord goes hard, I'd never heard that one.

hell yeah

watch the music vid on youtube...
right now thats my settle in and start my evening song.....

loving it

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It took me like 5 minutes searching before I could remember his name this morning haha.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I don't celebrate it at all. I don't do these naming of days. I don't celebrate any day, not even my birthday, nor anyone else's and neither Christmas neither niver nor. 35 years living with Mary Jane, that whore, lol.

She took my career, she made me weird. Still I love that bish.

I live with her because she relieves me of my psychological pain. I had a really bad childhood and lots of death in my life. She and I are an effective team, Sally, at keeping the pain at bay. I can't live without her, not joking either iver or:

edit on 20-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

With an onion! That is crazy. Seems gross but hey, I'd try it once.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I believe all use is medicinal.

I also love holidays though, or anything I can look forward to. It makes the hear and now more fun. To me at least.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
One of my favorite groups, I love how conscious rap is coming back..

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Man that video is like something straight out of Silent Hill! I had to load it to my wall to see it, I don't sign into youtube, and embedded videos bypass age verification.

edit on 4-20-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Man that video is like something straight out of Silent Hill! I had to load it to my wall to see it, I don't sign into youtube, and embedded videos bypass age verification.

dude all their videos are sick...
love it

OP i would never have thought about the onion but i would do it for sure....

worldstar, watch the video for fatty boom boom....

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Revolution9

I believe all use is medicinal.

I also love holidays though, or anything I can look forward to. It makes the hear and now more fun. To me at least.

That's nice. I don't mean I frown on it. Personally I just don't do it. Every day is a different day, unique, having never happened before.

I avoid all distractions from the continual dialogue going on in my very strange brain. I am very creative and like a mad Scientist I try to keep focused.

Yes, it is a medicine for me. I control my bipolar with it. I am very bipolar. I can't work because of my mental health and people find me very challenging and freaky. I actually freak people out and can't work for that reason. My life is very restricted. I do very well and manage to hardly use any prescribed medication. I am in great health.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

PS: The video I posted is a song by the early 70s singer Nick Drake. He died of a drugs overdose at age 27 (27 club). They don't let on whether they knew he did it deliberately or not. I am as strange as him. I have had two friends kill themselves in recent years. I told you life is painful.

You will understand me in just about 33 years time give or take a minute or two. By then you will have walked in my shoes.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.brytermusic.com...

Here is the last album he made. They tried to make something of it as he never got to finish it. It is a beautiful, haunting and disturbing poetic album of sensitivity; he literally was too colourful a bird for this world:

edit on 20-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Bro I just lost it when that fatty boom boom video came on

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

PS: The video I posted is a song by the early 70s singer Nick Drake. He died of a drugs overdose at age 27 (27 club). They don't let on whether they knew he did it deliberately or not. I am as strange as him. I have had two friends kill themselves in recent years. I told you life is painful.

You will understand me in just about 33 years time give or take a minute or two. By then you will have walked in my shoes.

Nick Drake is dope. If it wasn't painful, it wouldn't be life. Feeling anything is such a rare thing in the universe, every part of it should be cherished, even the bad. I wish more people could understand that.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Cool, you know about him. Yes, he is dope indeed.

Sorry, I am feeling a bit strange today. I feel down. It's cool.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Love the islands..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join