It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snake alert in North-Central Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
From the OP link

According to court papers filed earlier in April, Nesmith was hit with a Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission code violation after the snake disappeared from the home last month. After Nesmith opened the cover of the cage, the snake jumped at him and then slid away, police said.

March is recent, IMO.
I'd say that snake is long gone

From March 13 to March 19, wildlife officers and Purdy searched the home at 905 NE Fifth St. and the surrounding neighborhood.

www.ocala.com...
I imagine the snake owner is popping mad.

In his interview with investigators, Nesmith said he arrived at Purdy’s home shortly before 9 p.m. and the man’s son let him in. He said he went in and was going to check on the lizards Purdy owns when he saw the cobra cage and did not see the snake. He said he was concerned and unlocked the enclosure. He said he placed a clear shield in front of the opening and used a small hook to lift the water bowl up onto its side. Then, he said, the cobra got out and began crawling toward the open cage door.

Anyway, just thought I'd share some more info.

Lots of rhesus monkeys in south fl also, I think every one of them that's been captured tests positive for Herpes B and wo knows what else they are carrying.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I think you are right. If that snake gets caught now its because it wants to...lol

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
accidentally huh.

stupid himans.

<< 1   >>

join